Mod is excellent as ever, but... have to say this - the synthetic voice (from Ivy 5) is more suitable for this mod and strangely, it had more personality and character than the new one. But, this is just mine experience from Ivy 6, and, thank you again for this wonderful mod.

Edited by mircislav

Everybody is showing off their Ivy, so here's mine.  Dressing her as a nun is hilarious!

Absolutely superb work Reginald.  By far and away the best companion mod out there!!  Thank you for all your hard work ❤️

Ivy6.1.jpg

Ivy6.0.jpg

Edited by Jwats826
10 hours ago, mircislav said:

Mod is excellent as ever, but... have to say this - the synthetic voice (from Ivy 5) is more suitable for this mod and strangely, it had more personality and character than the new one. But, this is just mine experience from Ivy 6, and, thank you again for this wonderful mod.

I have to say I strongly disagree.

13 hours ago, mircislav said:

I gotta say I did grow use to her robo-voice, so it never bothered me. But I'm digging the Lura Bailey vibe with 6.0

I've got this really bizarre bitter-sweet thing going on right now.  Started a 'final' play through with Ivy 5.3 about a week before the release of 6.0 and it's just a crazy emotional trip, knowing that when I finish... I'm going to pack it up and that's it.  Like... she'll exist on my storage drive but I'll never actually 'bring her to life' again.  A little heartbreaking really... but if it hasn't been said... the fact that you can elicit this kind of an emotional response definitely says you've obliterated the boundary between entertainment and art.  also, I probably should get out more...

Looking forward to 6.o... eventually.

Hey, also asked on discord but doubling up, is there an issue with changing Ivy's race? I've got her as Ikarus, visually it's fine, few things to work out on outfits but operationally are there any script or ref issues? I changed her in the creation kit before first meeting.

image.png.3b0acd08dccae8a9e048b33970180665.png

40 minutes ago, Siindra said:

Hey, also asked on discord but doubling up, is there an issue with changing Ivy's race? I've got her as Ikarus, visually it's fine, few things to work out on outfits but operationally are there any script or ref issues? I changed her in the creation kit before first meeting.

image.png.3b0acd08dccae8a9e048b33970180665.png

There is nothing special or custom about Ivy's race. I made it a point to have her use the default body so people can customize her to their liking. She accepts most races and custom races except for races that make her look smaller.

6 hours ago, mihaldrago said:

Ok i am stuck on the steins construct map. Any help will be awesome. I have read everything i can and found all of the notes i think. Anywhere i a can go to read up on it? I have no idea what i am missing.

Where are you stuck, currently? I will make a full walkthrough video soon.

48 minutes ago, mittomen said:

I seem to remember earlier versions Ivy didnt work well with "more companions at the same time" type mods, how about version 6? Which mod should I use to bring Ivy and +1 with me?

I'm still playing with the previous version of Ivy and a bunch of followers, using Unlimited Companion Framework with no issues.

5 hours ago, mittomen said:

I seem to remember earlier versions Ivy didnt work well with "more companions at the same time" type mods, how about version 6? Which mod should I use to bring Ivy and +1 with me?

For that you should use RAM-FM, which is available through Ivy's discord (see my signature). ❤️

Don't know if this is a bug or not, but quest targets do not show up on map upon starting the quest to find Mercy's journals. Is it supposed to be like this or something's broken?

Thanks in advance, really enjoying Ivy 6.0 so far!

EDIT (solved):

It is a conflict with mods that alter Gunner's Plaza. Right before starting the said quest, I finished SS2's quest when you and your comrades assault the base. That altered the cell and therefore I was unable to get one of Ivy's journal entries.

Luckily though, SS2 gives you the holotape so you're able to get inside the old cell - then you should be able to see the quest marker and take the journal.

Alternatively, and what I plan on doing for the next playthrough, just finish the Ivy's quest before even starting SS2's quest. I'm sure it'll work out!

I got the response from the Ivy's Discord.

Hope this helps someone in the future! Take care!

Edited by rubber_duck
solved
26 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

For that you should use RAM-FM, which is available through Ivy's discord (see my signature). ❤️

well i would love to get you follower program but discord will not let me login and say all my account stuff is wrong when its not and discord sent me a new password and it still won't work even tried on my other pc wont work so i can not download it 

13 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Where are you stuck, currently? I will make a full walkthrough video soon.

Ok i am at the part where the one bot is at infront of the gate with the fire behind it. Mission says that I still have to find the firewall and the bot gives me 4 choices to pick from and two of them do nothing and the other two kill me. I have found a total off 5 notes. 3 from deb, one from stein and one from Rosa. I can't figure out what I'd missed.

Edited by mihaldrago
11 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

I noticed that you *should* dismiss default (not custom, like Heather) companions (except Dogmeat) in DS (for example) to properly trigger Takahashi scene or she runs away with "Who's there?" anim with armed weapon. Or in ArcJet Danse would stuck in corridor. Even with RAM-FM (sorry if someone mentioned it)

Edited by freebountyhunter

Should I be worried about this?  Looking through the comments, it says that Ivy 6.0 is fully compatible with XDI.  I didn't start getting this message until after I changed the female minimum height setting from People aren't the Same Height and Looks Menu Customization Compendium to 0.98.  I had it lower, and I was getting the negative affinity bug that made Ivy unplayable.  This problem was also reported a few pages ago. Changing the min height to 0.98 stopped the negative affinity, but now I'm getting the XDI warning.  Can I ignore this?

377160_20220105025028_1.png.aaea2621c20778ee6088a584556a8e26.png