Hi Reginald:

I have no doubt you're busy right now putting last minute finishing touches on and testing the new Ivy, but I have a request for you if/when you have time.

Posted somewhere either on this thread here or on the Morning Sex With Lover mod thread was a patch to make Ivy 5.1 work with MSWL, the patch was also supposed to work for Ivy 5.3.  The patch, like all MSWL patches for other companions (Heather, Ellen, Darlene, etc.), is based on idle dialogue when a player wakes up from sleep with a companion with high enough affinity nearby.

I'm just curious about compatibility of the new Ivy 6 with the old patch.  I'm kind of assuming that with a new mod and new voice actress the dialogue trees and idles will be all different?  Is there any chance of a patch for the new Ivy once you release it in a few days?  Would be much appreciated if you could (assuming an updated patch is necessary).

PS  I have the current patch, but not sure if it would be proper to post it here for you to look at, as I didn't create it and therefore it's not mine to share.  It didn't have its own mod page, it was posted in comments for one of the two mods.

On 12/27/2021 at 8:57 AM, IBAGadget said:

Spent yesterday afternoon and evening moving all my FO4 mods out of NMM and over to Vortex and getting it all set up and dialed in again, ready for Ivy. Started a couple new games to make sure it all ran smoothly, and get used to the different controls again (been playing Skyrim for the last 5 months). So glad next weekend is another 3-day weekend for me. 

yeah i’m doing the same thing.  been a while since i played (been holding out for some new story driven DLCs, including ivy). so i spent all day updating the must haves, uninstalling the “can do with outs” and building a sexy getup for Ivy in Outfit Studio 

I'm in crunch mode too. Rechecking the last mods i added, rushing through to get to the area for the last new mods and then running test after test...

Everything has to be ready for our new Ivy.

And then at release i'm asleep as i didn't get enough sleep in the last few days...

To be honest my next run was planed to be with a new graphics card. My GTX1080 has some difficulties running on 4k with al the eye candy I want.

Unfortunately they are impossible to get with an acceptable price.

Ivy is by far the best companion mod and that is including Skyrim so maybe...... choices choices. 

• Reginald_001 changed the title to Meet Companion Ivy 6.0

Ha-ha-ha... The countdown is absolutely hilarious. :) Great job!
Man, I'm in the middle of my second run through the game with Ivy 5.3. Can't I somehow upgrade her mid game? 

BTW, thanks a lot for your hard work and the great fun that Ivy brings to the game.

Edited by Incubusbul
26 minutes ago, bluexdog said:

So im having a small problem. the drive folder is empty with no text file or anythin

any help will be appreciated!

My 'tech guy' is currently working on the upload to make sure people don't remove future versions. Please be patient as we make the files ready again.  :)

On 8/15/2021 at 7:13 AM, Reginald_001 said:

Ivy 6.0 (should) be natively compatible with XDI as I've replaced all <shared dialogue> entries with fixed ones and re-used player lines.

OMG I can't believe Ivy is finally here! Thank you so much @Reginald_001!!! Can't wait to try her out ?

But.. as you can see the quote above, is that still true? I KNOW you've been saying for the longest time to not use XDI, but then I realized you had posted this several months back and so I just wanted final confirmation on this. I don't mind switching out to FDI or just plain vanilla, but I'll admit I've grown to actually like XDI and it would be great if Ivy is finally compatible with it lol. (I'm in the process of rebuilding my Fallout modlist anyway so I don't mind installing/deleting things that'll cause conflicts with Ivy.)

Edited by HentaiGnome