On 12/31/2021 at 10:29 AM, Reginald_001 said:

Try the automated support options in the Controller holotape. We've seen (very sporadically) during some hack scenes that Ivy would get stuck, trying to get back to whatever she was hacking before. If the automated support options don't work, order her to hack a terminal somewhere and make sure the hack completely finishes.

This was a fringe case tho that we couldn't reproduce upon further testing of Ivy.

Sorry for the semi-necro on this, but I figured it out (and nothing wrong with the mod): She was stuck in a dismiss/recruit loop because I got attacked in the middle of recruiting her.    She would act like she was with me, and when I talked to her there was no "recruit" option, but in looking at the active scripts in Fallrim/ReSaver, I noticed a weird entry, which I tracked down to the recruit script.  Started the game, loaded the save, went to Sanctuary, dismissed her to Sanctuary, went away for a few game days, went back, re-recruited her and all was well.  I tried the support option, but didn't want to completely reset her (which I suspect would have fixed it), and besides, this gave me a really good opportunity to dig deeper into the guts of things.  I prioritize learning above just about all other things, so this was a really good thing in the long run.  Once again, thanks so much for Ivy; she makes playing FO4 actually enjoyable again for me.  (In a completely different way, but same outcome for why I always play Legacy of the Dragonborn in Skyrim SE.)

Well. Here we go again finally - feels a bit sad as I was maintaining my FO4 install for over a year with one goal in mind - A final play through with the newest IVY - skipping nothing although I'll have to make a special save so I can once again pursue the different endings with the newest Ivy before sending the whole Bethesda experience packing.

Would've happened years ago if not for IVY.

Thanks again Reg. Time to get to it then.

Not a complaint, but rather a curiousity.  I use the People aren't the same height mod.  I also use the actor scale remover mod and the FOV slider and Player Height mods.  I like playing a short gal (player height .84).  I understand from earlier posts that strange things happen when Ivy's height is set below .98.  I have her set at 1 (default).   I also have "scale_actors_for_animations = true" set in my AAF .ini settings.  This scales other actors to my player size so that the AAF animations line up properly (even for animations that the player isn't involved with, apparently).  I get that this should shrink IVY to my size during the animations.  Ivy complains, but it's only for 30 seconds.  What I don't understand is:

Why is it that the majority of time an animation plays, IVY turns into a Giant?  She should shrink, and sometimes does.  But most of the time, she turns huge.  It's very strange.  1st screengrab is an example of this.  2nd is a normal screengrab for relative comparison.  Anyone have an answer for this?  It's really confusing me. (Forgive the visual effect in the first pic.  I'm also running Sanguinaire Revised 2 and my vampire is thirsty.  She feels much better in the second image.) 

377160_20220113112402_1.png

377160_20220113112439_1.png

Hi all, just wanted to share a pic of Ivy and Naomi sporting their new Fusion Girl bodies and outfits, if you like what you see, the outfit mod is the feathered dress overhaul cbbe, converted to Fusion girl by yours truly and available on Nexus, the mod features an optional Ivy edition file, that works with both the original cbbe and fusion girl versions, allowing Reginalds' Ivy dress texture to be applied to the new outfit along with 20+ other color options

Optional Ivy texture.png

Edited by Dragonjoe69
3 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

Not a complaint, but rather a curiousity.  I use the People aren't the same height mod.  I also use the actor scale remover mod and the FOV slider and Player Height mods.  I like playing a short gal (player height .84).  I understand from earlier posts that strange things happen when Ivy's height is set below .98.  I have her set at 1 (default).   I also have "scale_actors_for_animations = true" set in my AAF .ini settings.  This scales other actors to my player size so that the AAF animations line up properly (even for animations that the player isn't involved with, apparently).  I get that this should shrink IVY to my size during the animations.  Ivy complains, but it's only for 30 seconds.  What I don't understand is:

Why is it that the majority of time an animation plays, IVY turns into a Giant?  She should shrink, and sometimes does.  But most of the time, she turns huge.  It's very strange.  1st screengrab is an example of this.  2nd is a normal screengrab for relative comparison.  Anyone have an answer for this?  It's really confusing me. (Forgive the visual effect in the first pic.  I'm also running Sanguinaire Revised 2 and my vampire is thirsty.  She feels much better in the second image.)

Individuals have made it necessary in the past to implement anti-pedo protection into Ivy, making it so she cannot be scaled lower than 'adult' size. If anything scales her down, she scales back up automatically.

2 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

Hi all, just wanted to share a pic of Ivy and Naomi sporting their new Fusion Girl bodies and outfits, if you like what you see, the outfit mod is the feathered dress overhaul cbbe, converted to Fusion girl by yours truly and available on Nexus, the mod features an optional Ivy edition file, that works with both the original cbbe and fusion girl versions, allowing Reginalds' Ivy dress texture to be applied to the new outfit along with 20+ other color options

Optional Ivy texture.png

That's so awesome! ❤️

35 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Individuals have made it necessary in the past to implement anti-pedo protection into Ivy, making it so she cannot be scaled lower than 'adult' size. If anything scales her down, she scales back up automatically.

I'm all in favor of the safeguard.  And its a damn shame that such a safeguard is necessary in the first place.  But I guess that doesn't explain why she would scale up to a much larger than normal size.  And again, this isn't a criticism.  It is merely a curiosity.  I'm thoroughly enjoying the mod.  I recently discovered there's another path to help everyone's favorite radio host.  I thought that approach was very creative.  Thanks again for all your hard work. 

On 1/12/2022 at 12:28 PM, Schpoon said:

She reacts as if she hadn't brought it up. example - she's now talking about a customer who told her she talks too much.

Nuka World is incomplete, so I'm not sure if going back and finishing it will make a difference or if she will always be in that state.

Are there any debug commands or logs that are helpful? If no-one else gets the same problem, I guess it is not worth fussing about.

I have same issue.

On 1/12/2022 at 1:36 PM, Schpoon said:

Yes, those are completed.

21 hours ago, pt_djefferson said:

I have same issue.

Can you both give me the outcome of these console commands? (e.g. value of these globals)

help _ivy_NukaQuestStage 0 glob
help _ivy_NukaQuestRunning 0 glob
help _ivy_affinityQ_InProgress 0 glob
help _ivy_rboassm_done 0 glob

1 hour ago, astor said:

I'd really like Ivy to pee in the area, use CWSS toilets, etc, instead of teleporting away every time she needs to pee (her bladder must be the size of a walnut).

It's not an or/or thing. She will act like normal companions and sometimes warp out. She's not excluded from using CWSS facilities.

4 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

It's not an or/or thing. She will act like normal companions and sometimes warp out. She's not excluded from using CWSS facilities.

She uses them regularly in my game(cwss toilets) and she vanishes and reappears saying, I had to pee, on occasion (mod), I have seen no adverse effects from having the combo of these mods installed

On 3/11/2021 at 2:12 PM, JMccovery said:

No matter what you do, they will not work together. The best option for having Ivy with Dogmeat is Everyone's Best Friend, as it doesn't muck with FollowerScript.

What exactly does UFC break? I just finished Into the Deep and had no problems whatsoever with UFC and Ivy. Maybe i missed something, but if so, it wasnt essential i guess. All of Ivy`s functions seem to work fine.

I also dont have dialogue issues, as XDI user have, i simply use Full Dialogue Interface. Despite being older and not patched for anything, it does not seem to brake conversations and the dialogue interface like XDI does for many mods.

Even the Settler and Companion Dialogue Overhaul seem to work just fine. Interactions and injections between Ivy, Piper and Cait happen. Dont have Cury yet.

The magazin stuff is bugged tho, and it needs some sorting patch. Many magazines are duplicated and i have no clue how to build that "custom rack".

8 hours ago, pt_djefferson said:

_ivy_NukaQuestStage = -1.00

_ivy_NukaQuestRunning = 0.00

_ivy_affinityQ_InProgress = 0.00

_ivy_rboassm_done = 1.00

Try this:

set _ivy_nukaQuestStage to 0

setstage xx006553 10

Where xx is the current load order number of Ivy in your load order. So if Ivy is in slot 1 that's 01006553 if it's in slot 2 that's 02006553 etc..

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

Try this:

setstage xx006553 10

Where xx is the current load order number of Ivy in your load order. So if Ivy is in slot 1 that's 01006553 if it's in slot 2 that's 02006553 etc..

CompanionIvy_Nuka.esp mod index 13 (hex) right?

_ivy_nukaQuestStage = 0.00

setstage 13006553 10

getstage 13006553

GetStage >> 0.00

And again "Hey.. I`d like to talk to you about Nuka World" and nothing more

36 minutes ago, pt_djefferson said:

CompanionIvy_Nuka.esp mod index 13 (hex) right?

_ivy_nukaQuestStage = 0.00

setstage 13006553 10

getstage 13006553

GetStage >> 0.00

And again "Hey.. I`d like to talk to you about Nuka World" and nothing more

And then you speak to Ivy < Talk > Conversation> and she should start about NW.

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

Do I need to uninstall Companion Ivy Nerfed as well before installing 6.0?  And it's not compatible with 6.0 too afterwards?

What is Companion Ivy Nerfed?

eg: Yes, you need to uninstall it if it wasn't made specifically for Ivy 6.

Edited by Reginald_001