only looked back a few pages and only frequent here now and then is so im sure its been asked already but i didnt see anything off hand but is ivy patchable to be used with sims settlements 2 or any plans to make it be? or is that just a complete no go for how quests etc are built? wanted to try that mod but just isnt the same if i cant use her lol. game ctc's if i try to use both (sorry if its been asked before) anyways either way i look forward to a new build coming up eventually awesome job  op keep up the great work!

47 minutes ago, kaisersozm8 said:

Okay seriously, how am I supposed to find this redeem voucher? There aren't any clues or pointers that I can find.

Should be a quest target on your hud when you exit Ivy's cellar.

If not, go to the sanctuary bridge, then turn right and walk out to the first (or is it second?) small island. Look for a suitcase.

20 minutes ago, MrNicoras said:

Since Ivy is going to Nuka World, and it looks like that doesn't happen through the Vanilla path to Nuka World, I'm curious how well Ivy will play with Nuka Ride.  Looking forward to 6.0.

That will be no problem. (Though you will miss quite some quest integration with Ivy if you skip the Gauntlet :P )

I tested the quest often by COC'ing straight into NW right past any of the quests. Ivy's quest is completely separate from the Nuka World content, so even if you play NukaWorld Reborn or other mods that alter NukaWorld's mains quests, then the only thing you will miss is Ivy's remarks during those vanilla quests.

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

That will be no problem. (Though you will miss quite some quest integration with Ivy if you skip the Gauntlet :P )

I tested the quest often by COC'ing straight into NW right past any of the quests. Ivy's quest is completely separate from the Nuka World content, so even if you play NukaWorld Reborn or other mods that alter NukaWorld's mains quests, then the only thing you will miss is Ivy's remarks during those vanilla quests.

Good to know.  Thanks for the quick response.  Sounds like if one chooses to use both mods, they should be sure to be finished with Nuka Ride before heading to Nuka World with Ivy. 

On 12/17/2021 at 1:50 AM, Reginald_001 said:

Ivy is 100% compatible with any Sim Settlements build.

Just keep in mind that SS is a script/memory load heavy mod.

just reg sim settlements?  i use to use that and had no issue. i been  trying to  upgrade to sim settlements 2 , and chapter 2 of it to try them as i been mia a bit,,   and its ctd instantly or if i do get it running or with a new game. and  if i try to listen to the radio to get quest/talk to her in person or snag the voucher its insta crash.  ive narrowed it down to them mods and this one  if i shut them off i can listen to radio do quest etc ..  turn them on insta crash or playable until i try to play radio talk to her etc then bang crash .   So im prob gonna need to choose this or that id assume or im only one having issues lel  (ofc my main char gonna keep her tho cant do without this mod)   maybe a secondary build ill run them was really hoping to run both tho :P  

36 minutes ago, Death_tous_all said:

just reg sim settlements?  i use to use that and had no issue. i been  trying to  upgrade to sim settlements 2 , and chapter 2 of it to try them as i been mia a bit,,   and its ctd instantly or if i do get it running or with a new game. and  if i try to listen to the radio to get quest/talk to her in person or snag the voucher its insta crash.  ive narrowed it down to them mods and this one  if i shut them off i can listen to radio do quest etc ..  turn them on insta crash or playable until i try to play radio talk to her etc then bang crash .   So im prob gonna need to choose this or that id assume or im only one having issues lel  (ofc my main char gonna keep her tho cant do without this mod)   maybe a secondary build ill run them was really hoping to run both tho :P  

SS2 and chapter 2 are 100% compatible with Ivy. Install buffout and get some crash logs.

Spent yesterday afternoon and evening moving all my FO4 mods out of NMM and over to Vortex and getting it all set up and dialed in again, ready for Ivy. Started a couple new games to make sure it all ran smoothly, and get used to the different controls again (been playing Skyrim for the last 5 months). So glad next weekend is another 3-day weekend for me.