16 minutes ago, Nindran said:

First can you tell me why does she hate power armor I am look forward to update for ivy 

She will explain once you get to know her better.

On 5/4/2024 at 2:08 AM, jkringstad said:

when i got my dog. at red rocket. i sent ivy back to sanctuary but when i would walk like 5 ft away from her. she would portal back to me. and she kept doing that while she was trying to walk back to home

Dismiss the dog. Recruit Ivy again. If you want to travel with both the dog and Ivy, use this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13459/

Sorry if this has been asked before but...

Ivys command and teleport modules have just flat stopped working, she dosnt even teleport to me anymore to catch up.

when i use them from the quick menu i get that flat short error sound from the teleport module and nothing at all from the command module.

first time using the mod so its a fresh 6.0 version, installed before the HD update

I didnt "upgrade" to the Fallout HD patch either.

4 hours ago, chojinaki said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but...

Ivys command and teleport modules have just flat stopped working, she dosnt even teleport to me anymore to catch up.

when i use them from the quick menu i get that flat short error sound from the teleport module and nothing at all from the command module.

first time using the mod so its a fresh 6.0 version, installed before the HD update

I didnt "upgrade" to the Fallout HD patch either.

couple of suggestions

make a hard save first so in case anything goes wrong you can roll back at least.  i usually do this by using console so i can give it a specific name.

(open console, "savegame specificname", hit enter, close console)

1 - trash the command and teleport modules (the ones in the aid section of pip-boy) and go to chem station and make new ones and see if they work

2 - if #1 fails you can try loading the settings holotape (it in your misc section of inventory when using pip-boy) it will have some debug functions there 

that you can try.  i think it is named NX-2C Controller (could be wrong on the name of it).

Posted (edited)
On 2/12/2023 at 11:41 AM, marvintheandroid said:

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.d381a4b2977f26c99d8bdd1467f11f9d.pngScreenShot1.thumb.png.d381a4b2977f26c99d8bdd1467f11f9d.png

I have similar problem as him but my background is white only solution is to enable bUsePreCulledObjects=0  or delete your changes to station but you sad that you fixed problem with textures, but problems are in precombines part of mod.

what happens when i delete your edits in this cell with quests?

Edited by user1205520
Added question
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, user1205520 said:

I have similar problem as him but my background is white only solution is to enable bUsePreCulledObjects=0  or delete your changes to station but you sad that you fixed problem with textures, but problems are in precombines part of mod.

what happens when i delete your edits in this cell with quests?

Do not do that. It breaks everything.

You have a mod that alters the standard precombines. Place Ivy, including the ESP's and all plugins, as low as possible in your load order, so the mods that override precombines load AFTER Ivy and it will be fine.

Edited by Reginald_001

people I just installed ivy and the following thing happened to me, starting a new game, when I left vault 111, I got the mission to meet Ivy twice, one was in the sanctuary and the other in the bunker, I would like to know if anyone But the same thing happened to him, I installed the mod with mo2, the main version and the nuka version.

6 hours ago, ShingoKun said:

people I just installed ivy and the following thing happened to me, starting a new game, when I left vault 111, I got the mission to meet Ivy twice, one was in the sanctuary and the other in the bunker, I would like to know if anyone But the same thing happened to him, I installed the mod with mo2, the main version and the nuka version.

check your pip-boy to see if you have 1 quest or 2

you should only have 1 Meet Companion Ivy quest in there, but the quest will take you to the other side

of Sanctuary and to the bunker on the hill.

if you have 2 meet Ivy quests something went wrong but i have never seen that so would have no clue

3 hours ago, ShingoKun said:

You have an older version installed besides the new version.

Nuke your save, really it's unsalvageable.

Completely remove anything that has to do with Ivy.

Then install 6.1 cleanly.

Edited by Reginald_001

I was just checking the latest before a new play through, noticed that the Nuka add-on is showing a few errors. Perhaps I have an incorrect dependency or something?

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [E8] CompanionIvy_Nuka.esp
[00:00] _ivy_GhostDebby "Aborrition" [NPC_:E800A55A]
[00:00]     NPC_ \ AIDT - AI Data \ No Slow Approach -> <Unknown: 86>
[00:00] 0SteinsConstruct "Steins Construct" [CELL:E800769E]
[00:00]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [E800825F] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [E8008261] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [E80082CC] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     CELL \ XPRI - Physics References \ Reference -> [E800A567] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] DLC04MQ00 "All Aboard" [QUST:06000800]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Script Fragments \ Script \ Script Data \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "DLC04MQ00 "All Aboard" [QUST:06000800]">
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Script Fragments \ Script \ Script Data \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [06023E27] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] DLC04MQ01 "Taken For A Ride" [QUST:06000801]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Script Fragments \ Script \ Script Data \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [060213A3] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] DLC04MS01 "Cappy in a Haystack" [QUST:06000806]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Script Fragments \ Script \ Script Data \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0601B165] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Script Fragments \ Script \ Script Data \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [060357DB] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01] DLC04Grandchester "Grandchester Mansion Controller Quest" [QUST:06000808]
[00:01]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Script Fragments \ Script \ Script Data \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "DLC04Grandchester "Grandchester Mansion Controller Quest" [QUST:06000808]">
[00:01]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Script Fragments \ Script \ Script Data \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [06050554] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01] DLC04MasterQuest "DLC04 Master Quest" [QUST:0600A520]
[00:01]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Script Fragments \ Script \ Script Data \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "DLC04MasterQuest "DLC04 Master Quest" [QUST:0600A520]">
[00:01]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Script Fragments \ Script \ Script Data \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0600D879] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01] DLC04MQ00Gunners "[DLC04MQ00 Gunners]" [QUST:0601AACD]
[00:01]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Script Fragments \ Script \ Script Data \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [06023E26] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 3813, Errors found: 8, Elapsed Time: 00:01

18 hours ago, ShingoKun said:

thanks, so now I would have to try without installing "Ivy go to Nuka world"

No. You install the files on the google drive. Nothing else.

You most likely already had an older version of Ivy active. You need to remove ALL TRACES of old Ivy installs or it will not function properly.

15 hours ago, veebars said:

I was just checking the latest before a new play through, noticed that the Nuka add-on is showing a few errors. Perhaps I have an incorrect dependency or something?

All benign, ignore.

Hi

Next Gen update.

Fresh start a few mods.

The initial build quest line given by Sturges stops when trying to complete the 'there is enough water' before going onto the food section.

Ivy interrupts the conversation and this quest marker does not complete.

Removed Ivy and it completed.

Cheers

Vor 4 Minuten sagte Pax1683:

Hallo

Update der nächsten Generation.

Starten Sie ein paar Mods neu.

Die von Sturges vorgegebene anfängliche Bauquestreihe stoppt, wenn versucht wird, die Aufgabe „Es ist genug Wasser vorhanden“ abzuschließen, bevor man zum Lebensmittelbereich übergeht.

Ivy unterbricht das Gespräch und dieser Questmarker wird nicht abgeschlossen.

Ivy entfernt und fertig.

Prost

Yes - you "super hero" - who plays with these naturally non-functioning mods after an update to the main game that destroys all mods??

But probably only people like you - who then report on how heroically they want to have "found" and "removed" the errors

tzzz

On 5/17/2024 at 5:25 AM, Miauzi said:

Yes - you "super hero" - who plays with these naturally non-functioning mods after an update to the main game that destroys all mods??

But probably only people like you - who then report on how heroically they want to have "found" and "removed" the errors

tzzz

Followed by a super arsehole's post which adds nothing to the conversation.

Where did I demand the bugs be found and removed?

I reported what I found and confirmed it was a bug.

My guess arseholes are one of the reasons why mods will take forever to update as nobody will be willing to post reports for fear of being accused by unhelpful nobodies or keyboard warriors.

Enjoy your bugs.

Vor 30 Minuten sagte Pax1683:

Gefolgt von einem Super-Arschloch-Beitrag, der nichts zur Konversation beiträgt.

Wo habe ich verlangt, dass die Fehler gefunden und beseitigt werden?

Ich habe gemeldet, was ich gefunden habe, und bestätigt, dass es sich um einen Fehler handelt.

Meiner Vermutung nach sind Arschlöcher einer der Gründe, warum die Aktualisierung von Mods ewig dauern wird, da niemand bereit sein wird, Berichte zu veröffentlichen, aus Angst, von hilflosen Niemanden oder Tastaturkriegern beschuldigt zu werden.

Genießen Sie Ihre Käfer.

You reported something very simple that has been known to the mod authors for weeks (there are already separate threads about it here in the forum) -> the new "update" from Fallout 4 means that their mods (usually) no longer work

That's exactly why I call it "superhero"

21 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

You reported something very simple that has been known to the mod authors for weeks (there are already separate threads about it here in the forum) -> the new "update" from Fallout 4 means that their mods (usually) no longer work

That's exactly why I call it "superhero"

A helpful response would have been to point me in the direction of the thread.

An unhelpful nobody does not.

Unhelpful response +  keyboard warrior = Arsehole.

So I got Ivy installed and have had no major problems with her (outside of using her teleport to me function and just a flash of lightning happens, but she doesn't cum). I ran around with her for about 3 hours, grabbed the quest for the magazine rack, got it, built it.... Now have been running around killing, looting etc for another 2 hours and nothing has happened. Is there anything in particular I need to do to start finding the magazines or start any quest of hers at all? She also hasn't changed her affinity this entire time. Pretty sure she is still on the "I'm not sure, I really haven't had time to get to know you yet" response. And yep, I talk to her all the time until her response are all exhausted. Thanks for any help or advice!

Vor 48 Minuten sagte Juan Hugh Jorgan:

Also habe ich Ivy installiert und hatte keine größeren Probleme mit ihr (außer dass sie ihre Teleport-zu-mir-Funktion nutzt und nur ein Blitz passiert, aber sie kommt nicht). Ich rannte ca. 3 Stunden mit ihr rum, schnappte mir die Quest für den Zeitschriftenständer, holte ihn, baute ihn ... Jetzt rannte ich weitere 2 Stunden rum und tötete, plünderte usw. und es passierte nichts. Muss ich etwas Besonderes tun, um die Zeitschriften zu finden oder überhaupt eine Suche von ihr zu starten? Auch ihre Affinität hat sie die ganze Zeit über nicht verändert. Ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass sie immer noch auf die Antwort „Ich bin nicht sicher, ich hatte wirklich noch keine Zeit, dich kennenzulernen“ reagiert. Und ja, ich rede die ganze Zeit mit ihr, bis ihre Antworten alle erschöpft sind. Vielen Dank für jede Hilfe oder jeden Rat!

It's actually in the explanations for the mod - but many users don't read them (probably out of habit) and ask questions that they could actually answer themselves.

What - already 5 hours on the road with Ivy and nothing has happened in terms of "affinity"?

These mods are not for impatient players - I was at least 15-20 hours away when the quest for "Hyper-Combat" started.

You can have lots of sex with her during this time - none of this has any effect on affinity or quest progress... because she is a sex bot.

You CANNOT determine your affinity to the player in the usual way - because your system is much more complex... but that's exactly what it says in the mod description - which many people DON'T read

The magazines are an addition - they are spread over the entire area... there are no markings... and you can find them twice.

(I turned it off - because Ivy's monologues on the individual issues really bother me after a while)

Visit location - do quests from NPC - build a settlement etc.

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

It's actually in the explanations for the mod - but many users don't read them (probably out of habit) and ask questions that they could actually answer themselves.

What - already 5 hours on the road with Ivy and nothing has happened in terms of "affinity"?

These mods are not for impatient players - I was at least 15-20 hours away when the quest for "Hyper-Combat" started.

You can have lots of sex with her during this time - none of this has any effect on affinity or quest progress... because she is a sex bot.

You CANNOT determine your affinity to the player in the usual way - because your system is much more complex... but that's exactly what it says in the mod description - which many people DON'T read

The magazines are an addition - they are spread over the entire area... there are no markings... and you can find them twice.

(I turned it off - because Ivy's monologues on the individual issues really bother me after a while)

Visit location - do quests from NPC - build a settlement etc.

That was a lot of words, but only 1 of your sentences had anything to do about the quests that aren't about magazines and it wasn't helpful. I have already read the explanation of the mod and all the read me's that are to be found AND scrolled through all 163 pages of this forum before posting.  NOWHERE does it say how to start a single quest, except for the magazine rack, which is the question I am asking about...her QUESTS. See the sentence up there with a question mark after it? Yeah that's the question I am posting about. I saw some very vague answers in the forums like "roam around commonwealth and it will start" etc... Those are not sufficient answers.

I also was NOT asking about affinity at all, so I don't know why you said anything about it at all. I was simply pointing out something that I found odd AFTER I asked the question that I would like to have answered. And 5 hours of gameplay for her affinity to not move at all, is not being impatient. I have taken her to at least 1/3 of the map, have done around 20 quests (not counting Minutemen quests) and have built 5 settlements. She is still at stage 1 and have not had sex with her. But as I said, I wasn't asking about affinity in the first place.

If you don't have an answer to something being asked, simply don't reply.

Here is how you answer what I asked:

For quests, go to these areas and do stuff until a quest pops up (which there was a few forum posts just like that, but it was too vague). Or, you need to get her affinity up to a certain point before the first quest will start. Short, to the point, answers the question. Everything your response did not do.