2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

By asking in public, you give others the opportunity to answer besides me.

Think about it for a minute. :)

100.000 people downloaded this mod. Imagine if all of them PM'ed me with their questions?

Think about the logistics. :D

LL also has a really handy search function as well.

Ok. Sory again. Next time i will ask in public or in your discort. 

Hello i'am kinda stuck and the hypercombat quest. i've found the box with the firmware in it but when i pick it up the quest dosen't update. i tryed multiple time to be sure that ivy is close to me when i pick it up. she love that but nothing happen.

is there a way to force the quest to update?

Great mod!
I just started playing the game a few days ago. I built the magazine rack and put all the magazines I have on it, but the quest is still active/incomplete. I did talked to Ivy, but couldn't find anything on the subject. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Incubusbul
2 hours ago, shimka said:

Hello i'am kinda stuck and the hypercombat quest. i've found the box with the firmware in it but when i pick it up the quest dosen't update. i tryed multiple time to be sure that ivy is close to me when i pick it up. she love that but nothing happen.

is there a way to force the quest to update?

you have to install the firmware after picking it up

48 minutes ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

you have to install the firmware after picking it up

i tryed but nothing happen i've watched walkthrough of the quest. the quest is suposed to update and ask me to run the tape to install it. mine stay at find the holotape.

18 hours ago, shimka said:

i tryed but nothing happen i've watched walkthrough of the quest. the quest is suposed to update and ask me to run the tape to install it. mine stay at find the holotape.

This happens very, very rarely. Usually when there's a mod that does stuff with either terminals (e.g. custom pipboys, etc..) or a mod that does something with multi-followers (e.g. AFT/LIGA/UCF etc.. etc..).

The advice is:

- Load an older save.

Or bypass the HyperCombat quest and enable it like this:

- Set _ivy_sa_frequency to 25

- set _ivy_hypercombat_enabled to 1

- completequest (questID, look it up).

18 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

This happens very, very rarely. Usually when there's a mod that does stuff with either terminals (e.g. custom pipboys, etc..) or a mod that does something with multi-followers (e.g. AFT/LIGA/UCF etc.. etc..).

The advice is:

- Load an older save.

Or bypass the HyperCombat quest and enable it like this:

- Set _ivy_sa_frequency to 25

- set _ivy_hypercombat_enabled to 1

- completequest (questID, look it up).

I had this Once and reloaded,, the scripts had miss fired so that reset them.

What's Ivy's RefID, please? I've lost her and I don't wanna play without her. I already checked the Root Cellar, she isn't there, and I failed finding a solution using Google.

P.S. Never mind, I found her using her location tracker. Just panicked for a minute. :)

Edited by Incubusbul
2 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

What's Ivy's RefID, please? I've lost her and I don't wanna play without her. I already checked the Root Cellar, she isn't there, and I failed finding a solution using Google.

P.S. Never mind, I found her using her location tracker. Just panicked for a minute. :)

You can also teleport her back, and configure a hotkey for that.

2 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

Xx08598c with the XX being whatever her position in the load order is. You can find that out easily by using: help Ivy 4 NPC  and using the first 2 digits of the code it returns with

Edited by gungho95
Just now, gungho95 said:

Xx0027c8 with the XX being whatever her position in the load order is. You can find that out easily by using: help Ivy 4 NPC  and using the first 2 digits of the code it returns with

Crap sorry, it’s xx08598c. Looked my the wrong note I have. 

6 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

I must be really dumb, as I get stuck with the quest Processing Power! -> Locate The Spare Secondary Backup Processor. Guys, give me a hint, please. It's driving me crazy...

It's somewhere deep in the Glowing Sea. Below ground, in a parking lot filled with ghouls.

3 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

It's somewhere deep in the Glowing Sea. Below ground, in a parking lot filled with ghouls.

Thanks for the hint, appreciated.

P.S. Okay, here's the reason why I got confused. Apparently, something is messing up my map (some say it might be the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch), and being misled by it, I'm looking for the processor in the Crater of Atom, as the map points there.

Spoiler

Photo13.png.aa2d45d9139100ccc51481e268301794.png

Edited by Incubusbul
14 minutes ago, Incubusbul said:

Thanks for the hint, appreciated.

P.S. Okay, here's the reason why I got confused. Apparently, something is messing up my map (some say it might be the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch), and being misled by it, I'm looking for the processor in the Crater of Atom, as the map points there.

Hide contents

Photo13.png.aa2d45d9139100ccc51481e268301794.png

You go there. Then follow the quest marker from there.

23 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

You go there. Then follow the quest marker from there.

That's the problem, there isn't one on the local map, and the one you see on the world map on the screenshot, is unlabeled (I think it was labeled, upon receiving the quest).

I'm tempted to start a new game without the UFO4P, but I'm way too inpatient to see how the Ivy story unfolds. :)
It will take forever to get to this point from scratch. So I'd probably gather a small army of companions and comb the entire glowing sea area until I find the damn parking lot. :) 

Edited by Incubusbul

As to the parking garage location where the backup processor is, starting at the crater, head due east towards the mountain range, you'll see a large passage gap, proceed thru for quite a ways,  you'll encounter a lot of radscorpions along the way, eventually you'll come to a fork, turn left proceed further and the parking lot will come into sight.