19 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

There's nothing in Ivy programmed for her to return the ring, other than 2 circumstances:

- You made her angry about something (she will always tell you this, you only make her angry by denying her quests or telling her 'no' constantly to questions she asks)

- You gave her the ring before max affinity (she'll think you are manipulating her)

She'll never mind you engaging with any other partner in game (or multiple) and will in fact encourage such behavior. ;)

Hmm, I don't know what's going on anymore. Everyone is talking about her entry in the diary about the wedding ring, but I see no such entry in her diary. As for the diary itself, some time ago she said she trusts me and gave me her diary, I didn't steal it from her, if that was the concern there. So yeah, I guess I did something I wasn't supposed to do?

4 hours ago, MrFuturehope said:

Hmm, I don't know what's going on anymore. Everyone is talking about her entry in the diary about the wedding ring, but I see no such entry in her diary. As for the diary itself, some time ago she said she trusts me and gave me her diary, I didn't steal it from her, if that was the concern there. So yeah, I guess I did something I wasn't supposed to do?

After you give Ivy your spouse's wedding ring, after you reach max affinity, there will be a new diary entry on the terminal in her root cellar in Sanctuary. I haven't checked the diary that she gave to me to see if it updates as well, but I can't see how it could.

Check the terminal.

13 hours ago, MrFuturehope said:

9 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

After you give Ivy your spouse's wedding ring, after you reach max affinity, there will be a new diary entry on the terminal in her root cellar in Sanctuary. I haven't checked the diary that she gave to me to see if it updates as well, but I can't see how it could.

Check the terminal.

Exactly what IBAGadget said: check her terminal at the root cellar; also worth to see additional entries about the development of your relationship and how Ivy thinks of you, and how she felt after "Into the deep."
As you're in possession of the holotape (which she would have given to you at a certain point of affinity anyways), the terminal is what Ivy now uses as her 'diary' – can't update an offline-holotape, you know …

Edited by compleCCity
add. info
1 hour ago, compleCCity said:

Exactly what IBAGadget said: check her terminal at the root cellar; also worth to see additional entries about the development of your relationship and how Ivy thinks of you, and how she felt after "Into the deep."
As you're in possession of the holotape (which she would have given to you at a certain point of affinity anyways), the terminal is what Ivy now uses as her 'diary' – can't update an offline-holotape, you know …

Yeah, it would make sense that she cannot update the offline holotape, but she has one copy in her own inventory as well, so I was thinking maybe her diary updates in every instance at once, especially when she said I should make my own entries there too - wouldn't make much sense to use her terminal in the cellar to do so if you were given the holotape and you have a mobile device that could help you with that (pip-boy).

11 hours ago, yidus1 said:

Just a thought Reginald,,, you could add a marriage if we wanted to ask Ivy ?

Marriage in PA? You sure you don't have any other things to do? :) I mean live and be happy that she is with you. Institution of marriage is all good overall, but conventions are so conventional ;)

Edited by freebountyhunter
12 hours ago, freebountyhunter said:

Marriage in PA? You sure you don't have any other things to do? :) I mean live and be happy that she is with you. Institution of marriage is all good overall, but conventions are so conventional ;)

The cup of options always felt empty with vanilla. Mods are there to pour in some more into it, so the effect of adding new options is quite the opposite, they break conventions of vanilla while retaining your freedom of choice. ;)

Edited by MrFuturehope
8 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

I have to admit I am waiting for v6.0 before starting a new run through. For now I'm trying other games (Mass Effect LE) to fill the moments :) 

Yeah same here lol. Been waiting for over a year now, but I know the wait will be TOTALLY worth it!

1 hour ago, HentaiGnome said:

Yeah same here lol. Been waiting for over a year now, but I know the wait will be TOTALLY worth it!

Not me! I never have enough of Ivy, no matter what version, although I have to admit I'm very excited for Ivy 6. I just thought I should probably get much deeper into the current Ivy and really get to know everything about her, because if it's true that Ivy 6 will be much different in some aspects, such as no root cellar (at least that's what I've read somewhere), I think I should really consider current Ivy as a whole different experience altogether, so I figured I may as well just play with her until the end. :) Now if I could somehow make her stop returning that damn wedding ring... :heartbreak:

36 minutes ago, MrFuturehope said:

Not me! I never have enough of Ivy, no matter what version, although I have to admit I'm very excited for Ivy 6. I just thought I should probably get much deeper into the current Ivy and really get to know everything about her, because if it's true that Ivy 6 will be much different in some aspects, such as no root cellar (at least that's what I've read somewhere), I think I should really consider current Ivy as a whole different experience altogether, so I figured I may as well just play with her until the end. :) Now if I could somehow make her stop returning that damn wedding ring... :heartbreak:

Lol fair enough. I've already played Ivy (I think it was one of the earlier 5.0 versions) so I'm ready for a whole different experience with her. I admit that I'll miss her old robotic voice (gave her a certain charm), but the new human/realistic one is pretty hot lol!

I cant get enough Ivy, so I will "play" with her ;) as much as possible. Hmm ME LE It really is mainly ME 1 that is revamped So splashing on the lot 

really is not worth to me.. Yeah some of the Old ME 1 is a pain but I completed it so many times.. IF they had added New Stuff then Yes.

21 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

I have to admit I am waiting for v6.0 before starting a new run through. For now I'm trying other games (Mass Effect LE) to fill the moments :) 

I was too, but I miss Ivy. So I am re installing.

It will be a while longer guys, few months. Sorry we can't deliver sooner! But RL (and all that) bitess ass these days. Hopefully we'll be able to communicate a concrete set release date within a few weeks. ❤️

Hold on to your hats and enjoy Ivy 5.3 in the meantime! :)

Edited by Reginald_001
15 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

It will be a while longer guys, few months. Sorry we can't deliver sooner! But RL (and all that) bitess ass these days. Hopefully we'll be able to communicate a concrete set release date within a few weeks. ❤️

It's alright, real life comes first, just when you do work on Ivy, take your time, make her perfect and maybe *cough* more naughty than ever *cough* :P

46 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

You owe us NOTHING!

I will wait for as long as it takes.

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

Awww, was looking forward to it before my new job. Ah well, I guess that's what vacation days are for.

4 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

No worries Reg,, We love Ivy 5.3 ? And she loves us Often and anywhere :D But we look forward to your stunning and Beautiful hard work with

great expectations.

Thankyou Reg..

On 6/21/2021 at 5:37 PM, MrFuturehope said:

Is it just me or Ivy always asks you to come to sit with her for a bit only when she takes the only chair that's available? :joy:

Wait. Is that a hint? Is she trying to tell me to sit on the same chair, together with her? :P

If only there was a "Sit on actor's lap" animation for chairs and stuff....

As for Ivy 6.0....I'm good with 5.3 for the time being...never can get enough of Ivy as it is...every profane and naughty thing that comes out of her mouth in Fallout 4 is manna from heaven. XD