6 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

And technically, anyone who is 18 or 19 is still a 'teenager' (Eight-teen, Nine-teen)

Teenager does not mean underage. Teenage, teenager, in a strict sense is anyone between the age of Thirteen and Nineteen. 18 and 19 year olds are considered adults in most, if not all the world, but can still be called a teenager, because they are. Hell, 16 year olds can get married in North America if they have the consent of both sets of parents.

And UK with parental Consent and Can Legally have sex

On 6/11/2021 at 9:45 AM, IBAGadget said:

And technically, anyone who is 18 or 19 is still a 'teenager' (Eight-teen, Nine-teen)

Teenager does not mean underage. Teenage, teenager, in a strict sense is anyone between the age of Thirteen and Nineteen. 18 and 19 year olds are considered adults in most, if not all the world, but can still be called a teenager, because they are. Hell, 16 year olds can get married in North America if they have the consent of both sets of parents.

In Russia 16 already THE age. You not allowed to drink alcohol at all. You have full criminal laibility. Sex.. well its not forbidden if agreed. You get papers at 14. My niece was pregnant and married at 16 :) (still was stupid kid for me :))

Edited by freebountyhunter

Has anybody been on the ground floor of a new big Ivy release before and can speak to how stable they generally are? I normally wait a week or so to download new mods/updates, but I've been holding off on a new playthrough since December for Ivy 6.0, so it'll be hard to resist. I'd love to dive right in as soon as it's ready, but I'm always a little worried something unexpected will ruin the whole save somewhere down the line. Are there people bug-testing during the current development, or is it just Reginald?

6 hours ago, lrk19 said:

Has anybody been on the ground floor of a new big Ivy release before and can speak to how stable they generally are? I normally wait a week or so to download new mods/updates, but I've been holding off on a new playthrough since December for Ivy 6.0, so it'll be hard to resist. I'd love to dive right in as soon as it's ready, but I'm always a little worried something unexpected will ruin the whole save somewhere down the line. Are there people bug-testing during the current development, or is it just Reginald?

@Reginald_001 is very thorough with testing. Ivy is not just slapped together and thrown out there. I have used Ivy 4 and 5 extensively, I've rarely experienced a bug and I don't recall a game breaking one. 

Just make sure you understand which mods Ivy conflicts with and don't use them.....or don't use Ivy. They will break ivy at some point. Once your relationship gets to a level, she will lock up. (Version 5)

Other than that, Ivy is very script intensive, but that is for the purposes of your personals interaction with her, as well as giving you some quests. In regards to being a follower, she's a standard NPC who plugs into the standard framework. 

Just pay a attention to the mods she doesn't work with on the main page and you will be fine. Almost anything  else you come across can be worked through.

32 minutes ago, bishlapped said:

@Reginald_001 is very thorough with testing. Ivy is not just slapped together and thrown out there. I have used Ivy 4 and 5 extensively, I've rarely experienced a bug and I don't recall a game breaking one. 

Just make sure you understand which mods Ivy conflicts with and don't use them.....or don't use Ivy. They will break ivy at some point. Once your relationship gets to a level, she will lock up. (Version 5)

Other than that, Ivy is very script intensive, but that is for the purposes of your personals interaction with her, as well as giving you some quests. In regards to being a follower, she's a standard NPC who plugs into the standard framework. 

Just pay a attention to the mods she doesn't work with on the main page and you will be fine. Almost anything  else you come across can be worked through.

Thanks friend. I've followed this thread enough to know what she generally conflicts with; nothing I've ever used. Very excited! This may be the first mod I've ever downloaded on day one.

Hello, firstly, i'm very impressed and enjoy your fantastic work, but somehow i have found a bug that make me want to tore my hair.

The mission hypercombat routines, specially find Hypercombat Holotape, when picked up the item, nothing happen and the mission still say that i need to find the holotape, then i open the NX-2C Firmware upgrade, it won't display the install module to continue the quest, i have tried a lot of things like reload the save but it's still not work,  tried to skip the mission but then when enter hypercombat it's still said i need to insert the hologram.., talk and go with Ivy for hours but she don't mention anything about that holotape or decrypt, disable a lot of mods but result is still the same.

But the mission can still be skipped but then i won't be able to configure hypercombat. Tried to search for solutions but it's seem like there's no result for this bug.

i would be very appreciated if you can help me with this case, for someone who always want to solve the problems, this is gonna keep me out of sleep for sure, because i'm so in love with this project. 

Fallout4 6_15_2021 12_25_46 AM.png

Fallout4 6_15_2021 12_28_26 AM.png

Fallout4 6_15_2021 12_25_26 AM.png

Edited by Jonathan_47
51 minutes ago, Jonathan_47 said:

Hello, firstly, i'm very impressed and enjoy your fantastic work, but somehow i have found a bug that make me want to tore my hair.

The mission hypercombat routines, specially find Hypercombat Holotape, when picked up the item, nothing happen and the mission still say that i need to find the holotape, then i open the NX-2C Firmware upgrade, it won't display the install module to continue the quest, i have tried a lot of things like reload the save but it's still not work,  tried to skip the mission but then when enter hypercombat it's still said i need to insert the hologram.., talk and go with Ivy for hours but she don't mention anything about that holotape or decrypt, disable a lot of mods but result is still the same.

But the mission can still be skipped but then i won't be able to configure hypercombat. Tried to search for solutions but it's seem like there's no result for this bug.

i would be very appreciated if you can help me with this case, for someone who always want to solve the problems, this is gonna keep me out of sleep for sure, because i'm so in love with this project. 

Fallout4 6_15_2021 12_25_46 AM.png

Fallout4 6_15_2021 12_28_26 AM.png

Fallout4 6_15_2021 12_25_26 AM.png

I've seen this before, if you are too far away from Ivy, you don't get her quest when she gives it.

I was able to restart from the entrance to that underground from Concord.

10 minutes ago, bishlapped said:

I've seen this before, if you are too far away from Ivy, you don't get her quest when she gives it.

This also happened to me once. She wanders off and I had to reload an earlier save and find/listen to the holotape again.

Edited by Ascri

This is my second playthrough with Ivy (the first one was not finished, but canceled due to problematic load order that caused massive fps drops) and despite the fact I was previously using AFT which we should avoid when using Ivy, that quest for upgrading her to let her use Hypercombat went smoothly for me. The only problem I had was the quest itself wouldn't trigger, but I fixed that by dismissing her, then installing the firmware upgrade and then recruiting her again. This second time, I haven't reached that part yet, but I'm not using AFT this time, instead I'm using Reginald's multi follower mod, so I guess there should be even less issues.

7 hours ago, bishlapped said:

Actually nothing happen, Ivy stand next to me but the quest still not activated and continue, tried to call her to loot the chest but she can't. 

About the wedding ring, i can't find any guide or documentation about it, give her my ring but it's still not working.

About the AFT or other companions enhanced mod, i've disabled all of them but the result is still the same. This seem like a dead end to me.

Edited by Jonathan_47
3 hours ago, Jonathan_47 said:

Actually nothing happen, Ivy stand next to me but the quest still not activated and continue, tried to call her to loot the chest but she can't. 

About the wedding ring, i can't find any guide or documentation about it, give her my ring but it's still not working.

About the AFT or other companions enhanced mod, i've disabled all of them but the result is still the same. This seem like a dead end to me.

Did you play the holotape at this point of time? Without doing so, nothing will happen.

Another thing that might interfere in this special case: I've noticed that, when giving a companion a command like "Go" there, they might stay at that point and wait for further commands until you tell them to "Follow" you again. Maybe do that before playing the tape. (This behavior may depend on companion behavior/management mods.)

However, disabling "AFT or other companions enhanced mod" midway through gameplay will most likely do nothing, and the conflict between AFT and IVY is baked into your savegame; disabling them right now wouldn't help at all – if AFT (or something) is the cause.

The wedding ring comment, though, had nothing to do with your issue – just a random Ivy-talk.

8 hours ago, Jonathan_47 said:

AFT is most likely the cause.

AFT alters a Vanilla script from the FO4 vanilla follower framework. And that script is changed in the save once it's loaded and does not revert back after AFT is disabled. Ivy's dialogue depends on that Vanilla script and does not work with the AFT altered version.  And once that script is loaded in your save, it will affect Ivy's dialogue for the rest of your game regardless if disabled. Truth is, once you load Ivy and AFT together, Ivy is permanently broken in that save.  AFT has over 100 confirmed bugs, many of which are game breaking regardless of Ivy. 

Hello, 

Love the mod so far, couple questions one, is there something like Rogg No−Strip Items Manager for Ivy for control what get striped off durn sex? And Two does Ivy instigate any of what she talks about, or is she all talk no action... ;) (I.e. is there any AAF action, animations triggers that she will take)

1 hour ago, bobbio said:

Hello, 

Love the mod so far, couple questions one, is there something like Rogg No−Strip Items Manager for Ivy for control what get striped off durn sex? And Two does Ivy instigate any of what she talks about, or is she all talk no action... ;) (I.e. is there any AAF action, animations triggers that she will take)

By default sex with Ivy is in the same form as vanilla, no actual scenes, so there's no reason for a tool to choose what gets stripped off of her during sex in the first place, however there's a mod which enhances Ivy with AAF scenes. I believe most people play it that way, but some prefer the default version of the mod, because beside the animation itself there's no extra benefit to it, because the benefit you get from having sex with her is still granted to you either way.

Guys, I'm stuck. Can't remember how to get out of that small room with fountain during Into the deep quest, just after talking to the NX-2C Artificial Intelligence. The current quest goal says "Find a way into the raider stronghold", the pointer shows me to go through what seems to be a hallway, but the path is barricaded and I can't remember how did I get through the last time I played it. Could someone help me, please?

Edit:

Oh crap, I think I know what happened. I felt like something was missing and then I found this video. Well, something is really missing. It's the freaking terminal that is missing. Can't open the path without it and I guess that wood box that was dropped on the ground is just what replaced it, because it was lying right below the spot where the terminal appears in the video.

Did anyone run into this problem before? I guess it's some sort of mod conflict? But I have no idea which mod could be doing this. Also, I noticed the frame on the wall next to the terminal is different. Usually I don't pay much attention to paintings, but I spent quite some time in this room, tried to use activate key even on the frame itself just in case I missed some detail there, so I examined the whole frame quite carefully and it was like the second thing that I noticed is different compared to the video.

Edited by MrFuturehope
3 hours ago, MrFuturehope said:

Guys, I'm stuck. Can't remember how to get out of that small room with fountain during Into the deep quest, just after talking to the NX-2C Artificial Intelligence. The current quest goal says "Find a way into the raider stronghold", the pointer shows me to go through what seems to be a hallway, but the path is barricaded and I can't remember how did I get through the last time I played it. Could someone help me, please?

Edit:

Oh crap, I think I know what happened. I felt like something was missing and then I found this video. Well, something is really missing. It's the freaking terminal that is missing. Can't open the path without it and I guess that wood box that was dropped on the ground is just what replaced it, because it was lying right below the spot where the terminal appears in the video.

Did anyone run into this problem before? I guess it's some sort of mod conflict? But I have no idea which mod could be doing this. Also, I noticed the frame on the wall next to the terminal is different. Usually I don't pay much attention to paintings, but I spent quite some time in this room, tried to use activate key even on the frame itself just in case I missed some detail there, so I examined the whole frame quite carefully and it was like the second thing that I noticed is different compared to the video.

Did you use the terminal?

11 hours ago, bishlapped said:

Did you use the terminal?

The terminal wasn't there to begin with. I don't know why it's missing. I suspect it might be a mod conflict, but I don't know how to resolve it. Ironically, this time I got rid of everything that I've read could conflict with Ivy, because I wanted true Ivy experience and yet I ran into this new problem which I didn't have before when I had some mods that were known to cause issues to Ivy.

13 minutes ago, MrFuturehope said:

The terminal wasn't there to begin with. I don't know why it's missing. I suspect it might be a mod conflict, but I don't know how to resolve it. Ironically, this time I got rid of everything that I've read could conflict with Ivy, because I wanted true Ivy experience and yet I ran into this new problem which I didn't have before when I had some mods that were known to cause issues to Ivy.

***SPOILER***

You mean the 1st room in which you appear after Ivy's AI persona releases you and Little Debbie? That room with the fountain?

Yeah, there should be a terminal on the wall for you to load a memory archive.