ShamusTheThird Posted Monday at 07:01 PM Posted Monday at 07:01 PM (edited) I'm just getting back into modding FO4 and was wondering if Ivy is compatible with the latest update (v1.11.240) of the game. Also... forgive my ignorance but where can I get Ivy in Far Harbour? edit: I'm guessing it's the Ivy Space-vault file? Edited Monday at 07:03 PM by ShamusTheThird
Reginald_001 Posted Monday at 07:03 PM Author Posted Monday at 07:03 PM 2 minutes ago, ShamusTheThird said: I'm just getting back into modding FO4 and was wondering if Ivy is compatible with the latest update (v1.11.240) of the game. Also... forgive my ignorance but where can I get Ivy in Far Harbour? It's compatible with all version of Fallout. It's in the same location as the original download. 1
ShamusTheThird Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago On 10/5/2026 at 3:03 PM, Reginald_001 said: It's compatible with all version of Fallout. It's in the same location as the original download. Sweet. Thanks!
IBAGadget Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago 9 minutes ago, ShamusTheThird said: Sweet. Thanks! for a little more clarity, Ivy in Far Harbour is an add-on and extension to the base Ivy mod, as is Ivy Goes to Nuka World. They are not standalone 1
ShamusTheThird Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago 5 hours ago, IBAGadget said: for a little more clarity, Ivy in Far Harbour is an add-on and extension to the base Ivy mod, as is Ivy Goes to Nuka World. They are not standalone Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now