8 hours ago, bishlapped said:

If you don't like the white hair, I've added an alt-look with a dark pony tail.

Azar's mod is required as well as the other mods listed.

PT-Alt1.png.f75ade396b137e57095f909644f674b9.png

PT-Alt2.png

Any way to make her with longer hair ?  I mean is there a way I can do it. Not asking anyone else to. Just curious.

28 minutes ago, ANGRYWOLVERINE said:

Any way to make her with longer hair ?  I mean is there a way I can do it. Not asking anyone else to. Just curious.

That's the beauty of LM. You can modify any preset how you want it. Instead of using the command in the game, load the preset on Nora in a new character generation screen of a new game. Then just change the hair with whatever mods you have. Once you save the preset, it's available to reload across any save.

Those presets you see on the previous page in the bathroom scene???? That's Nora, not Ivy. I just save them and re apply them to Ivy in a different game.

Edited by Guest

Just by swapping out hair styles and colors, and maybe eye color, you can create entirely different appearances on the same character.

Little else was changed here.

image.png.48d778010e6908d2506d307e3dcfc2a0.png

image.png.8db13656a0352129f7a972a211968f4f.png

Guess I should throw up a shot of my current Ivy. Changed her stock hairstyle and added a couple tattoos. Would love to have her in Heels, but Vtaw's leggings don't play nice with heels - lots of clipping at the back of the knee and calf, as well as through the boots if they are tall ones.

Photo54.png

Just a quick head's up. If you decide to stop using VIS, VIS-G and a couple of others that are reliant on AWKCR, Armorsmith & Weaponsmith, give Ruddy88's Simple Sort mod a try. It's a FO4Edit based mod where all you have to do is load up your entire load order, right click on anyone of the mods and apply the R88_Script that you installed....and in minutes, it's done after asking you some beginning questions. It is compatible with everything, and can even patch the above mentioned, script heavy mods that I mentioned.

If you are handy in xEdit, then, after it finishes, you will have to tackle some OCD things to fix in your xEdit when you reopen it. Example: Under Ivy's Notes in xEdit, all of them will have to be changed from [Game] to [Holotape] in order for them to show up in the proper PIP Boy location. I have a huge mod list, so it's taking me a lot of time to get everything set right.

Here

There is also an accompany Mod the goes with it from Ruddy88:

Here

15 hours ago, DontBlnkBadWolf said:

Just a quick head's up. If you decide to stop using VIS, VIS-G and a couple of others that are reliant on AWKCR, Armorsmith & Weaponsmith, give Ruddy88's Simple Sort mod a try. It's a FO4Edit based mod where all you have to do is load up your entire load order, right click on anyone of the mods and apply the R88_Script that you installed....and in minutes, it's done after asking you some beginning questions. It is compatible with everything, and can even patch the above mentioned, script heavy mods that I mentioned.

If you are handy in xEdit, then, after it finishes, you will have to tackle some OCD things to fix in your xEdit when you reopen it. Example: Under Ivy's Notes in xEdit, all of them will have to be changed from [Game] to [Holotape] in order for them to show up in the proper PIP Boy location. I have a huge mod list, so it's taking me a lot of time to get everything set right.

Here

There is also an accompany Mod the goes with it from Ruddy88:

Here

I don't use those mods. They tend to f**k with my HUD. So I will give this mod a try

Thanks

2 hours ago, AnotherWanderer said:

Great mod, Only issue im having is ivy keeps unequipping her hand cannon right when fighting starts, she normally picks up a new weapon somewhere but its a little vexing.

Check the NX-2C Controler Holotape. There is a setting there to force-equip her handgun.

One particular quest for Ivy is truly on of  the worst quests I have ever endured in a community produced mod for Fallout or Skyrim  (other than mods that simply don't work at all).

Spoiler

The quest where you have to dive into Ivy's subconscious was an ordeal, especially having to endure the final conversation between Deborah and Mercy. My character didn't need to be there at all.

I  very much enjoyed Insane Ivy, however. 

Hello . I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction on how to unlock "Into the Deep"? Ivy is already at max affinity (we're married) and I already got the 250 interactions message. I don't remember ever seeing that quest appear so I don't think I've unlocked it yet. If the quest is tied to the Institute, maybe thats why since I haven't been there yet.  If anyone can enlighten me, it would be greatly appreciated. I did search this forum for references but I didn't see anything that would answer my question.

Thanks in advance.

57 minutes ago, Mercenary666 said:

Hello . I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction on how to unlock "Into the Deep"? Ivy is already at max affinity (we're married) and I already got the 250 interactions message. I don't remember ever seeing that quest appear so I don't think I've unlocked it yet. If the quest is tied to the Institute, maybe thats why since I haven't been there yet.  If anyone can enlighten me, it would be greatly appreciated. I did search this forum for references but I didn't see anything that would answer my question.

Thanks in advance.

Are you going by "Ivy loves that"? Ivy's affinity works a little differently. Married? is that from a different mod? Either way, Ivy's affinity for the quest you are referring to is based on how you respond to her requests and questions throughout the game, as well as how often you engage in conversation. You should talk to her....A lot. As your affinity progresses with Ivy, you should be hearing AI debug errors in her AI voice.....It's different than her TTS voice. Those errors tell you Ivy's emotional state is changing. And if you are kind to her, they will be favorable towards you. That is the affinity you need to max out to unlock that quest. 

1 hour ago, Mercenary666 said:

Thanks in advance.

I think it should have triggered already, if you got the 250 message dialogue. You must be higher than level 17 and her affinity must be +40. (Internal affinity, not the console command most people know for companion affinity, that always stays at 0).

It triggers when you speak to Ivy and ask 'Your thoughts?'. Then she should say an internal error occured and she should give you a holotape.

"Neural Controller Interface". Clicking on the option in that holotape starts the quest.

In our many tests, we've only seen this problem occur (quest does not trigger) if either AFT or XDI were active inside that save game at any point in time. That, or another mod that overrides dialogue or companion AI could break the quest in rare occasions.

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

I think it should have triggered already, if you got the 250 message dialogue. You must be higher than level 17 and her affinity must be +40. (Internal affinity, not the console command most people know for companion affinity, that always stays at 0).

It triggers when you speak to Ivy and ask 'Your thoughts?'. Then she should say an internal error occured and she should give you a holotape.

"Neural Controller Interface". Clicking on the option in that holotape starts the quest.

In our many tests, we've only seen this problem occur (quest does not trigger) if either AFT or XDI were active inside that save game at any point in time. That, or another mod that overrides dialogue or companion AI could break the quest in rare occasions.

Thank you so much for answering. I don't use nor have I ever used AFT or XDI so I'm certain it's not that.  I re-checked my inventory just to make sure and there's no Neural Controller Interface, only an NX-2C Controller  tape (the one with the GOAT and the force equip her gun option)  and a few others that she gave me during various quests.  The only other companion I use with Ivy is Heather Casdin and from what I've read in this forum and others, they should be compatible with each other. 

I do get those debug messages seemingly at random but most times I ignore them since I thought they were just "small talk". Maybe I need to talk to her immediately after she says that? I guess I can try that and see. Otherwise, I'm kinda stumped. 

EDIT:  Just as an experiment, I added the tape using the console after making a save, but playing the tape did nothing, so I'm back to square 1. 

Edit #2: I just remembered, I do have EBF active. Could that be the issue?

Edited by Mercenary666

Is it possible for Ivy to give the quest while the player is at a distance and miss the quest? In the same way that updating to the next stage of getting Hypercombat in the sewers can be missed?

13 hours ago, Mercenary666 said:

Valdacil's quote: "This mod will conflict with any mod that edits the companion dialog related to picking them up or edits FollowerScript"

I don't know if its right for Ivy. She should be quite independnt

I've been using EBF alot with her without glitches. Or this

17 hours ago, Mercenary666 said:

No, EBF works fine together with Ivy.

Have you checked the level requirement? What level are you?

And what's her answer if you ask her about your relationship?

Edited by compleCCity
addition
1 hour ago, compleCCity said:

No, EBF works fine together with Ivy.

Have you checked the level requirement? What level are you?

And what's her answer if you ask her about your relationship?

My character is lvl 131, we're married, her terminal has the "married" message in all CAPS, and when I ask about our relationship, I get the dialogue where she says "I finally get it, I know I'm virtual....etc" which ends with the "I love you" dialogue.  I've also gotten the developer message that I've interacted with her 250 times so I'm pretty sure I've met all the requirements for the quest to trigger. Unfortunately, it hasn't. 

I've been trying to trigger her "error" message during conversation but I only get an error message AFTER I close the conversation. I open conversation again immediately, but no holotape is given. 

If someone can tell me the EXACT sequence for triggering the quest, I'll try that. Reginald said in a previous response that she'll "error" during the THOUGHTS conversation and then give the tape. That hasn't happened yet, so I'm still stumped. 

I'm sure it's something I'm missing but I'm clutching at straws right now. I really don't want to start a new game until 6.0 comes out so I'm hoping to resolve this before that happens.

4 hours ago, Mercenary666 said:

My character is lvl 131, we're married, her terminal has the "married" message in all CAPS, and when I ask about our relationship, I get the dialogue where she says "I finally get it, I know I'm virtual....etc" which ends with the "I love you" dialogue.  I've also gotten the developer message that I've interacted with her 250 times so I'm pretty sure I've met all the requirements for the quest to trigger. Unfortunately, it hasn't. 

I've been trying to trigger her "error" message during conversation but I only get an error message AFTER I close the conversation. I open conversation again immediately, but no holotape is given. 

If someone can tell me the EXACT sequence for triggering the quest, I'll try that. Reginald said in a previous response that she'll "error" during the THOUGHTS conversation and then give the tape. That hasn't happened yet, so I'm still stumped. 

I'm sure it's something I'm missing but I'm clutching at straws right now. I really don't want to start a new game until 6.0 comes out so I'm hoping to resolve this before that happens.

Try using SetStage 5 on the _ivys_mind quest.

Edited by Reginald_001
28 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Try using SetStage 1 on the _ivys_mind quest.

I used that command and I got the banner for In the Deep. The very first task is to activate the Neural Interface on the NX-2C Controller holotape so I'm assuming I should now see that option on the holotape that I already had in my inventory.  Unfortunately, the tape still has the same options as before (Help, GOAT, Combat options, etc).  I ran the tape in my Pipboy as well as in a terminal. 

Am I doing something wrong or is Ivy broken?