3 minutes ago, SAC said:

Last I checked (which was a long time ago) Get Dirty uses a full-body texture replacement which fits CBBE female (presumably fusion too) - is it still the case?

I am using EVB

It uses an Effect Shader which applies a semi-transparent texture over the top of whatever body and skin you are using.  It works with any body type.

2 hours ago, NorseDude said:

Hmm. Might be something wrong with my Get Dirty mod then. It's a new save, so nothing should be corrupt. You mentioned that this mod didn't work well with the CWSS mod. What about the soap function in Get Dirty? Could that cause any problems?

No, the soap works fine.

If you are dirty during AAF animations, that means AAF Dirty Sex is detecting the dirt spell on your character and applying the dirt shader to the body double.  So that means your character has the dirt spell but for some reason the effect is not visible.  I am not sure what would cause that.

3 hours ago, NorseDude said:

Most likely a glitch caused by Get Dirty. I noticed that sometimes it takes way longer when swimming before my character cleans themselves, so I would assume that is somehow connected.

You have to swim for quite a while to get clean if you're filthy, though Get Dirty's MCM has some options for tuning that.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod works perfectly thank you nice job! 

I have configured that the base mod takes a lot of time to get my character dirty, while on rape it is almost immediate and after a very few rounds she reaches the max level.

Just one question related to the main mod... how do I get my companions clean? Piper is filthy since she was raped many levels ago. even if now she is not my current companion. I tried to make her interact with the soap but she doesn't comply. 

1 minute ago, eric_starbuck said:

This mod works perfectly thank you nice job! 

1 minute ago, eric_starbuck said:

Just one question related to the main mod... how do I get my companions clean? Piper is filthy since she was raped many levels ago. even if now she is not my current companion. I tried to make her interact with the soap but she doesn't comply. 

Easiest is to take her swimming with you -- it can take a while, and make sure she is near you and can see you.  You can also build a shower or tub from Cozy Scavver in your settlement and tell her to sit in it.

17 minutes ago, eric_starbuck said:

She did it! She sat in the cozy Scavver tub but nothing happened. should she remove her clothes? or just get clean. (maybe she wasn't my follower in that moment. just idling in sanctuary)

She should just get clean.  There is no auto undressing for that feature.  But, that won't have any effect if she is not a follower.  Get Dirty only recognizes one follower at a time.

I wonder, could you make a standalone version that doesn't depend on Get Dirty? Get Dirty is really buggy and glitchy for me, randomly disappeared dirt effect, wrong timing of dirty status, and it hasn't been updated for like 2 years, etc. Your scripting skill is obviously better than the author of Get Dirty, I could think of more feature like adding small cuts and wounds texture/overlays to player if player is violated in aggressive animation, even better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, redlantern said:

uh with scavvers tubs mod. my  character just sits in the tub....is that just for immersion sake and i just have to use the soap while sitting?

No.  It won't automatically remove your clothes, but it does remove any dirt you have on you.

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

No.  It won't automatically remove your clothes, but it does remove any dirt you have on you.

oh, i got it. so just sit in the tub and it just works
side question , are there any body of water already in the game that doesnt cause rads? more a yes or no not a which ones ofc

playing survival first time and sanctuary has dirty water

• 1 month later...

I'm running into the same problem as mentioned above: The character gets dirty during the animation, but then completely clean as soon as it ends. I do not have unique body installed. Anyone have an idea what the culprit might be? It seems reasonable to suspect that it's a mod incompatibility of some kind, but I'm using none of those mentioned in the troubleshooting steps above, or in the mod description.

And while it pretty much invalidates the mod, it is kinda funny that the best way to get rid of the dirt debuff is to surrender to a bunch of raiders :D

• 4 months later...
On 10/10/2020 at 10:23 PM, Mickster said:

Would disabling the CWSS cleanliness buffs fix the issue?

I too am interested in the answer. I'd love to use the Universal Working Bathroom Fixtures mod which relies on CWSS, but I'm not going to give up Dirty Sex just for that.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been using the latest version of CWSS and there doesn't seem to be an issue with Dirty Sex.  I disabled all the buffs and debuffs in CWSS.  I still use the GD textures.  Make sure you get the CWSS Get Dirty Patch too.  Just a side note :  I use Fusion Girl body.  8K Realistic textures seem to not work well  for me with CWSS or Get Dirty -- dirt textures float.  FSM is great, even on FG.

On 10/29/2020 at 2:33 PM, goosetrip said:

I have been using the latest version of CWSS and there doesn't seem to be an issue with Dirty Sex.  I disabled all the buffs and debuffs in CWSS.  I still use the GD textures.  Make sure you get the CWSS Get Dirty Patch too.  Just a side note :  I use Fusion Girl body.  8K Realistic textures seem to not work well  for me with CWSS or Get Dirty -- dirt textures float.  FSM is great, even on FG.

iHi, I made a new savegame ( clean one) with CWSS Redux last version and this mod and it doesnt work at all..turning off buffs and/or effects  doesnt work.

the only way to make it work is to uninstall CWSS..i suspect ( i ´m not a modder) That CWSS takes control over GET Dirty mod and that is the reason that when AFF dirty sex apply the dirt textures from GET Dirty mod , these ones appear just one second after sex and are removed inmediately..if you check the stats in your pip boy after having sex you see that you are in " Very clean( stage 1 )", regardless if you had sex with any " dirty faction  memeber".

Would be great if someone upgrade or make a patch of this mod to work along with CWSS, because i love both mods :).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...