• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

That the soap wears out and is used up when washing. And then you have to look for a new soap if you always want to be clean when you're on the go.

There is a mod that includes limited soap use.  Pretty sure it uses its own craftable soap, rather than the vanilla soap.  However you could avoid/scrap/sell the regular soap and then get the gameplay you want.

Thank you very much. This could be exactly what I'm looking for.

edit// tested, is unfortunately too much of a good thing for me. I only need the wear and tear of the soap, not all the notification messages. I'm a great fan of the idea with the rain, but the news about it is a little annoying.

so i will do without the soap altogether or maybe ego will find a way to build in a wear and tear of the soap and ideally also that washing with soap is only possible near water.

Edited by deathmorph
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Abadyrizk said:

Hello, i wanted to ask is it possible to patch this mod with Joe's "Flashy(JoeR) - Advanced Needs 76" Hygiene System? if possible can you guide me on how to do it? 

Thank you :D 

If you're already using Get Dirty as a prerequisite for this mod, then you can just disable the bathing mechanic of AN76 in its MCM (the other hygiene features won't conflict).

• 2 weeks later...

It would seem that this mod works with CWSS. From the get dirty nexus page:

• Version 2.X update: The mod will disable the CWSS cleanliness states and apply its own fully configurable dirtiness states. Choice of CWSS dirt effects (and shaders) is no longer supported. The CWSS buffs and all other settings should still work. The mod is now much less performance hungry (as it doesn't have to always check for the CWSS states) and better compatibe with CWSS.

Then on the first page of this mod it says that the cleanliness buffs mess with it, so I disabled those with the CWSS holotape. In this mod's mcm set clean to soiled to dirty to filthy to all be 1, had smex 3 times, got to filthy state just fine. Soiled state was also fine, didn't check dirty but I'm assuming it was also fine. This has been the extent of my testing so far, maybe something will break down the line, dunno.

1 hour ago, heehatatt said:

In this mod's mcm set clean to soiled to dirty to filthy to all be 1, had smex 3 times, got to filthy state just fine. Soiled state was also fine, didn't check dirty but I'm assuming it was also fine. This has been the extent of my testing so far, maybe something will break down the line, dunno.

Thank you for the update.  I will also give it a try, if it works well I will remove that warning on the front page.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Thank you for the update.  I will also give it a try, if it works well I will remove that warning on the front page.

If it helps, I've been using them together since v2 came out (it's been months, I don't recall how long now) and haven't noticed any problems. The mod I'm working on now provides both CWSS showers/bath and a soap dispenser just in case people have one mod or the other and not both, but I've been playtesting with both enabled.

• 2 months later...
On 8/3/2022 at 1:01 PM, vaultbait said:

If it helps, I've been using them together since v2 came out (it's been months, I don't recall how long now) and haven't noticed any problems. The mod I'm working on now provides both CWSS showers/bath and a soap dispenser just in case people have one mod or the other and not both, but I've been playtesting with both enabled.

Have you made progress on this? I am currently using Universal Working Bathroom Fixtures (CWSS and DLCs), but as others have said elsewhere, it causes me to lose the ability to fill water bottles. I'm looking for something to replace that and still be able to use the fixtures!

1 hour ago, annanymus said:

Have you made progress on this? I am currently using Universal Working Bathroom Fixtures (CWSS and DLCs), but as others have said elsewhere, it causes me to lose the ability to fill water bottles. I'm looking for something to replace that and still be able to use the fixtures!

What I'm working on is a scenario mod with facilities in the associated cell to support users of CWSS and Get Dirty (either independently or both together). I'm not working on a fix for anything in particular, I simply noted that I've been playtesting with both installed.

What specific problem are you having with filling bottles? I'm happy to test and see if I experience the same issues, but would need to know where/from what you're trying to fill them.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

What I'm working on is a scenario mod with facilities in the associated cell to support users of CWSS and Get Dirty (either independently or both together). I'm not working on a fix for anything in particular, I simply noted that I've been playtesting with both installed.

What specific problem are you having with filling bottles? I'm happy to test and see if I experience the same issues, but would need to know where/from what you're trying to fill them.

No worries. I'm just having issues with some combination of Get Dirty, Dirty Sex, Wash Out That Cum, CWSS, Universal Working Bathroom Fixtures, Bottle Water Anytime, and AN76. I don't like having so many mods to do more or less the same thing, but Dirty Sex requires Get Dirty, so to get one, I needed to get the other. CWSS is basically useless on its own. I have to own a settlement and build bathroom facilities for it to make a difference. Bottle Water Anytime just removes the Survival Mode requirement to let me do that. I thought AN76 would do that by itself, but it doesn't seem to. So the short version: with UWBF, I get "Drink" and "Set Private" as my only activation options on sinks. Without it, I just get "Drink". I haven't built any CWSS fixtures on this playthrough I just started. I'm testing out mod combinations.

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Dont Tell My Parents said:

Any chance you might be able to plug into this mod when it comes to hygiene? :D

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/58440

AN76 already counsels you to disable its bathing needs functionality if you have Get Dirty installed (which Dirty Sex depends on). Are you asking for Dirty Sex to have the option to use either Get Dirty or AN76 interchangeably? At that point, you might ask why not have it support CWSS's bathing and filth shaders instead of Get Dirty's too.

It's up to the mod author, obviously, but the current implementation seems heavily tied to Get Dirty, which can't coexist with AN76's bathing features (thankfully those are easy to disable in MCM).

On 1/21/2023 at 3:27 AM, vaultbait said:

AN76 already counsels you to disable its bathing needs functionality if you have Get Dirty installed (which Dirty Sex depends on). Are you asking for Dirty Sex to have the option to use either Get Dirty or AN76 interchangeably? At that point, you might ask why not have it support CWSS's bathing and filth shaders instead of Get Dirty's too.

It's up to the mod author, obviously, but the current implementation seems heavily tied to Get Dirty, which can't coexist with AN76's bathing features (thankfully those are easy to disable in MCM).

On 1/21/2023 at 8:00 PM, deathmorph said:

And unfortunately, the mod is also not compatible with Survival mode. That's why some, myself included, still use AN2. (That only by the way, has only indirectly to do with your question.)

Well if there were a patch that would be nice. I have quite a lot of mods and if I can minimise the overlap that would be preferable....since I'm already getting dirty and washing with Advanced Needs 76, I don't want to also install get dirty.

I was using AN2, but giving this one a playthrough as it adds a lot more than just what AN2 adds, and it does seem to replace survival from what I can see? I'm excited to try it :D

11 minutes ago, Dont Tell My Parents said:

Well if there were a patch that would be nice. I have quite a lot of mods and if I can minimise the overlap that would be preferable....since I'm already getting dirty and washing with Advanced Needs 76, I don't want to also install get dirty.

Calling it "a patch" makes it sound trivial, while in this case what you're describing would involve rewriting a significant portion of the mod's scripting in order to support a completely different bathing and dirtying system.

11 minutes ago, Dont Tell My Parents said:

I was using AN2, but giving this one a playthrough as it adds a lot more than just what AN2 adds, and it does seem to replace survival from what I can see? I'm excited to try it :D

What do you mean "replace survival?" This is a mod which tells Get Dirty to make the player's dirt level increase after certain sex scenes in different kinds of locations. Nothing about it replaces anything from the Fallout 4 survival mode, as far as I know.

Edit: Oh, you mean Advanced Needs 76 is a survival mode replacement. Yes, that's certainly true (I use it too, though I turn off its bathing needs so I can use Get Dirty and Dirty Sex).

Edited by vaultbait
  • 2 months later...

Since Get Dirty itself is no longer maintained, I'm posting the question here. Perhaps someone knows the phenomenon and has help in prospect.
When picking up the soap after the washing process, the game freezes. It used to be sporadic, now permanent. Washing is possible, picking up soap is not.
No log will be created.
Any idea why that could be?

45 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Since Get Dirty itself is no longer maintained, I'm posting the question here. Perhaps someone knows the phenomenon and has help in prospect.
When picking up the soap after the washing process, the game freezes. It used to be sporadic, now permanent. Washing is possible, picking up soap is not.
No log will be created.
Any idea why that could be?

I just tested it and it's working fine here (both the pick up and the wash. I'm not using the "More Ways of Washing" mod so if you are try removing it and then retest to see if that's the problem