17 minutes ago, CanoLathra said:

Can anyone help me with some conversions? I'm trying to convert TAWoBA CBBE SE and Bikini Ascend, but I'm running into issues with the torso slot, more specifically limitations with OutfitStudio.

Basically, I can only import one mesh at a time and keep the slider data, and there are three meshes (body, vagina, and anus) that need to be added, with slider data, for everything to work properly. If I add all three, one at a time, with their slider data, they create three different copies of every single slider. If I import only one with slider data, then the other two don't work with sliders. The problem is that, unless I a missing a tool somewhere, it seems that OS only merges sliders if you import as reference. However, only one reference shape can be present at one time, and if I import one the other gets replaced.

So, my question is, how do I import the slider data for each part, and then merge it together, or if that's not possible, how do I import all three at the same time, to where there is only one of each slider? If anyone who has converted revealing armors for this mod could help, that would be great.

Add the 3BBB body as a project, not a reference. Then set it as a reference if it doesn't by default. It'll have the body, vagina and anus then.

11 minutes ago, Adeladen said:

Add the 3BBB body as a project, not a reference. Then set it as a reference if it doesn't by default. It'll have the body, vagina and anus then.

Now the reference refuses to recognize changes to the sliders (always looks like it has the Zeroed Sliders preset, even though the rest of the outfit works fine). This was the bug that led me to use the 'Load Reference' function originally.

I just wish OS had a 'merge sliders' function.

Thank you for the amazing mod and your wonderful support! Best body mod I've ever seen.

-- Edited my question because I found out that it has issues with Smurf Average Add-on instead of the HDT SMP!--

I have a small issue with Schlong of SAM ( https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/267-savrenx-schlong-of-sam-light-hdt-patch/ ). I think CBBE 3BBB conflicts with it somehow, as when I use the two mods together it seems to give me some camera bug that lowers the camera until I restart the game.

Despite using Schlongs of Skyrim as base, SAM schlong doesn't have Smurf Average Addon, only Regular and Muscular. I read all comments in this thread in hopes of finding a solution and found a post from Acro that said:

The test seems that the addon option of "VectorPlexus" excluding "Smurf " does not work.

The syntax of xml is not wrong, but i should look a little further.

I swapped to Schlong of Skyrim to test. Problem is all character now uses smurf average and I can't switch any of them to use Vectorplexus' Muscular or Regular in MCM menu.

I don't have many mods, only USSEP, FNIS, Racemenu, XPMSE, SKYUI ; CBBE Enhancer, CBPC, CBBE 3BBB, HDT-SMP ; SAM Light, SAM High poly conversion and Schlong of SAM. Of course with skse.

Is there any way to make the mod compatible without Smurf Average?

Any kind of help and advice would be much, much appreciated! Thank you everyone in advance! I'm about to explode from weeks of researching!

44 minutes ago, Nepro said:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenSho_qawsprw.png

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68731-hdt-smp-for-sse/page/168/?tab=comments#comment-2707004

UUNP version has anal collision. Just wondering because I saw anus bone when I viewed in femalebody mesh in nifscope. I tried to get anal/penis collision working in sexlab aniamtion but it did not work. Vagina/penis collision works 100% correctly.

I'm sorry if this is unrelated, but I watched the tutorial and found out that CBPC and SMP can't be used alongside each other without some modifications. I use CBBE 3BBB (this mod), with both CBPC and SMP installed before 3BBB, but I don't see the mod author mentioning about the steps to make both HDT compatible. Do I still need to create the 2 empty txt preload and delete the lines in between <default-bbps> and </default-bbps> in defaultbbp.xml or the 3BBB mod already provided a patch?

47 minutes ago, buxxuc said:

I'm sorry if this is unrelated, but I watched the tutorial and found out that CBPC and SMP can't be used alongside each other without some modifications. I use CBBE 3BBB (this mod), with both CBPC and SMP installed before 3BBB, but I don't see the mod author mentioning about the steps to make both HDT compatible. Do I still need to create the 2 empty txt preload and delete the lines in between <default-bbps> and </default-bbps> in defaultbbp.xml or the 3BBB mod already provided a patch?

No. i used to do this and the previous way of getting both to work together but i think it's taken care of after installing 3BA, at least for me it is anyway...

Edit: actually there is no need to do that anymore when using the nexus version of smp which is the most up to date and the only one supported.

42 minutes ago, buxxuc said:

CBBE 3BBB is easy just follow the installation and read carefully. If you use CBPC together with SMP you can comment out stuff with # in CBPC config files if your vagina-penis collisions don't work in Sexlab animations.

ewweweweP_qawwwhr.png

CBPC-Disa_qawwwhh.png

But if your vaginal/penis collisions work correctly there is no reason to edit anything in CBPCollisionConfig or CBPCMasterConfig.

15 minutes ago, Nepro said:

He was on about the steps you had to take in order to make cbpc and smp work together back when hydrogen was working on smp, now that it's on the nexus and supported by Aers (i'm glad that it's being maintained by someone else) since Hydrogen stopped working on it there is no need to take those extra steps when trying to use cbpc and smp together, like renaming the cbpc dll by adding an "x" so it loads last (meaning after smp)

or like he said "create the 2 empty txt preload and delete the lines in between <default-bbps> and </default-bbps> in defaultbbp.xml".

54 minutes ago, PraedythXVI said:

He was on about the steps you had to take in order to make cbpc and smp work together back when hydrogen was working on smp, now that it's on the nexus and supported by Aers (i'm glad that it's being maintained by someone else) since Hydrogen stopped working on it there is no need to take those extra steps when trying to use cbpc and smp together, like renaming the cbpc dll by adding an "x" so it loads last (meaning after smp)

or like he said "create the 2 empty txt preload and delete the lines in between <default-bbps> and </default-bbps> in defaultbbp.xml".

Does CBBE 3BBB have anus-penial collisions? UUNP has one. 

Spoiler

ScreenSho_qawsprw.png

21 minutes ago, Nepro said:

Does CBBE 3BBB has anus-penial collisions? UUNP has one. 

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenSho_qawsprw.png

I don't think so, i never bothered to check if the anus did open during animations.

Perhaps Acro could implement this if it's not already a thing, either way if your already using UUNP then you could try BHUNP it's much better.

Personally i use both 3BA and BHUNP, i have everything set 3BA but i also have the YG NORD race that comes with BHUNP that way i can use either body types without having to uninstall/reinstall stuff.

Edit: i'm also using "Bodychange" ( it's a LE nexus mod) to have several body presets for 3BA and BHUNP that i can choose and switch from in game without having to rebuild stuff via bodyslide.

Hey i've switched from CBCP to SMP today and I was trying to modify the amount of bounce / max distance to travel on breasts which I did by modifying Breast.maxoffset and Breast.stiffness in CBCP, but i'm kinda confused which attributes to modify in SMP config to achieve the same effect, anyone has an idea?

Hello, is it possible to make the vagina like open up more during penetration? For me it seems like it depends on the angle of the schlong, motion and speed of the animation as to how much the labia will open up during penetration. I was thinking maybe I could edit something in the xmls but I'm not sure which lines to edit.

17 hours ago, Nepro said:

Does CBBE 3BBB have anus-penial collisions? UUNP has one. 

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenSho_qawsprw.png

Doesn't include physics because XPMSE uses Anus as an animation.

Because XPMSE has short ago been updated, there aren't many animations that use it yet, but there will be more.

At least Baka and Billy will use it.

I never said puted physics in anus in description.

10 hours ago, DoggosBone said:

Hello, is it possible to make the vagina like open up more during penetration? For me it seems like it depends on the angle of the schlong, motion and speed of the animation as to how much the labia will open up during penetration. I was thinking maybe I could edit something in the xmls but I'm not sure which lines to edit.

In CBPCollisionConfig:

VaginaOpeningMultiplier = 5.0  #This is the multiplier for vagina opening.

VaginaOpeningLimit = 5.0 #This is the limit for vagina opening.
These numbers are what I use.

17 hours ago, MetalSkinGaming said:

Hey,

ive got an issue where the breast physics get shifted due to the inari tail from this mod.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11252-gr-equippable-inari-ears-and-tails-for-se-smp/?_fromLogin=1

It only happens when in SMP mode. Is there a way to fix that?

The xml of the inari tail is problem.

<per-triangle-shape name="bd">
		<margin>0.1</margin>
		<prenetration>0.1</prenetration>
		<shared>public</shared>
		<tag>bd</tag>
		<no-collide-with-tag>bd</no-collide-with-tag>
		<weight-threshold bone="NPC L Clavicle [LClv]">0.4</weight-threshold>
		<weight-threshold bone="NPC R Clavicle [RClv]">0.4</weight-threshold>

This is part of the xml contents of the inari tail.

<shared>public</shared>

The Virtual mesh in charge of the body should be private not public.

Otherwise, it collides with all SMP bodies (3BBB SMP mode, CBBE SMP, BHUNP, etc).

Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but is there a way with these advanced hdt bodies to make it so that Schlongs in the animation stay in the vagina without a bunch of manual adjustments? I’d think that with the right physics/collisions this would be possible. Otherwise, the Schlongs just clips through the body.

On 3/13/2020 at 8:57 PM, N0bbody said:

Hi, I'm having some trouble with the belly from this mod. Usually it works fine, everything that needs to jiggle, jiggles, the belly bulge works fine, all's dandy. But from time to time, the belly on ALL female characters just expands into the distance (like 10m) and stays there until I restart the game. Is that a known problem/conflict that I has a fix?

Same problem here. Using CBPC Only version.

2 hours ago, RookieKing1890 said:

Hey guys, lately there is a slight issue with my cbpc mode. The breast physics seems kind of 'reset' itself once in a while, making the breast twitch constantly, like in the vid below:

Any idea what caused this?

And here is a pic of my MO2 as well as the plugin folder if there is of any use.

If it is caused by CBPC,    Check your CBPCmasterConfig.txt  , (if some mods offer same CBPC configs.  you must check the one which overwite others with MO2 )

then set TuningMode = 0

and check your CBPConfig.txt , CBPConfig_3b.txt  .set  Tuning.rate 0  or comment out. 

It may happen  when those config files are re-loaded.. CBPC gravity setting values try to reset then re-circulate again.

so basically, if you stop to re-load CBPC configs, it stable. 

3bA use gravityBias, and gravityCorrection, to get more realistic move,.  but these value cause the  reset issue, when configs are up-dated  with interval.

I recommend, only when  you adjust configs in game,, update configs, , ,, but for usuall game pray, stop them .

If it not solve for you, I may check other CBPConfigXXX  , then serch the Tuning.rate and set it as 0.

( if many CBPConfigXXX.txt  set same parameter,  (Tuning.rate) ,   CBPC  only use one of them. I do not know which config Tuning.rate will be used,

so bascially  comment out them,  and only use CBPConfig.txt Tuning.rate with CBPCmasterConfig.txt TuningMode, make things clear.

21 minutes ago, RookieKing1890 said:

Ah that makes sense and thank you so much for the detailed explanation! 

Also turning off the tuning mode perfectly solved it.

I feel it is somehow compelx,  how CBPC up-date all configs,.  so if I said wrong about detail,, forgive me.. ?

there is case, 2 different CBPConfig_XXX.txt discribe same node parameter without  intention,

about this case,, we can not confirm witch physics setting  file  will be used for the same node,? (Shizof said,, it may be,, the file name sort (I remember so,) ,,but could not confirm,,,)

so we may better, when there is many CBPC setting files,some mod offered,  check them if same node are discribed and need to decide which file we use,

(or sometimes edit by user,,to remove duplicated node, and parameter)

19 hours ago, Scorch20103 said:

Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but is there a way with these advanced hdt bodies to make it so that Schlongs in the animation stay in the vagina without a bunch of manual adjustments? I’d think that with the right physics/collisions this would be possible. Otherwise, the Schlongs just clips through the body.

The schlong doesn't actually have any physics, there is a mod like this for beasts called ABC, but none for humans yet ?