On 3/16/2020 at 1:37 AM, Nepro said:

CBBE 3BBB is easy just follow the installation and read carefully. If you use CBPC together with SMP you can comment out stuff with # in CBPC config files if your vagina-penis collisions don't work in Sexlab animations.

ewweweweP_qawwwhr.png

CBPC-Disa_qawwwhh.png

But if your vaginal/penis collisions work correctly there is no reason to edit anything in CBPCollisionConfig or CBPCMasterConfig.

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it. And I'm sorry for taking a few days for me to answer.

I just did a full reinstallation and for some reasons my vaginal/penis collisions no longer work on a brand new game. I don't have the sos patch installed. I'm using SAM and its Schlongs. I also tried your method of commenting out the above nodes but it's still not working :( I built the 3BBB amazing and SMP object on player, too.

Would anyone please help me out? Any kind of suggestion would be much appreciated. Thank you.

2 hours ago, buxxuc said:

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it. And I'm sorry for taking a few days for me to answer.

I just did a full reinstallation and for some reasons my vaginal/penis collisions no longer work on a brand new game. I don't have the sos patch installed. I'm using SAM and its Schlongs. I also tried your method of commenting out the above nodes but it's still not working :( I built the 3BBB amazing and SMP object on player, too.

Would anyone please help me out? Any kind of suggestion would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Are you using the SOS HDT patch found in the description of SOS? If you are, uninstall it, it doesn't work.

20 hours ago, Adeladen said:

Are you using the SOS HDT patch found in the description of SOS? If you are, uninstall it, it doesn't work.

Thank you Adeladen for your answer. No I don't have the SOS HDT patch installed. The breast, butt and belly HDT work flawlessly, only the vagina doesn't open during SL scenes.

I remember that there was this time when I loaded the game it said "can't find SOS addon, the save game doesn't match skse co-save. SOS is now reloading/restarting" or something along the line, but afterwards it successfully reloaded and I can still see characters with schlongs. I tried reinstalling SOS just to be safe and the vagina collision still doesnt work.

On my friend's save, my pc, same mods and settings the collision does work... oddly enough. Is there any way for me to fix my own character or am I doomed? :(

20 hours ago, buxxuc said:

Thank you Adeladen for your answer. No I don't have the SOS HDT patch installed. The breast, butt and belly HDT work flawlessly, only the vagina doesn't open during SL scenes.

I remember that there was this time when I loaded the game it said "can't find SOS addon, the save game doesn't match skse co-save. SOS is now reloading/restarting" or something along the line, but afterwards it successfully reloaded and I can still see characters with schlongs. I tried reinstalling SOS just to be safe and the vagina collision still doesnt work.

On my friend's save, my pc, same mods and settings the collision does work... oddly enough. Is there any way for me to fix my own character or am I doomed? :(

Make a new save. You can just save your character in racemenu and load it in the new save. If it works in a new save and not your current one I think it's something you need a fresh save to fix unfortunately.

16 hours ago, Zaron1337 said:

Hey all, been having issues with breasts flattening while running. Crouching and uncrouching along with small movements are fine. Tried every CBPC preset to no avail. I use nemesis instead of FNIS if that matters.

See if you still have the problem with FNIS instead of nemesis? 

Does anyone else have this problem where the vagina collision is weird? The right side isn't as responsive as the left one for some reason, so they look like they're out of sync.ScreenShot180.png.8894c2036327a93f79903efd193f3611.png

And for some reason changing the opening multiplier and limit doesn't seem to do anything, even with tuning mode on and even restarting the game. Setting them to 100 doesn't do anything, setting them to 0 doesn't do anything.

1 hour ago, Adeladen said:

Does anyone else have this problem where the vagina collision is weird? The right side isn't as responsive as the left one for some reason, so they look like they're out of sync.ScreenShot180.png.8894c2036327a93f79903efd193f3611.png

And for some reason changing the opening multiplier and limit doesn't seem to do anything, even with tuning mode on and even restarting the game. Setting them to 100 doesn't do anything, setting them to 0 doesn't do anything.

are you using SMP or CBpccppccpc ? if its the  latter  I  cant  help you.

22 minutes ago, Adeladen said:

Both.

I installed the full SMP version, but I have both SMP and CBPC installed on my game. The vagina should be using SMP.

I have the same option  selected ,  though I  don't  have  cbpc  installed ...

Here is  my  xml , try it it works perfectly on my end, the base is Ccup. 3BBB-Amazing.xml

Also which version are you using ? this xml is for/from nexus version CBBE 3bbb 1.35 - amazing  option and FULL SMP  and  C-Cup during installation.

Also do you have this by any chance installed https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31254?tab=description ?

56 minutes ago, agiz19 said:

I have the same option  selected ,  though I  don't  have  cbpc  installed ...

Here is  my  xml , try it it works perfectly on my end, the base is Ccup. 3BBB-Amazing.xml

Also which version are you using ? this xml is for/from nexus version CBBE 3bbb 1.35 - amazing  option and FULL SMP  and  C-Cup during installation.

Also do you have this by any chance installed https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31254?tab=description ?

I'll update from 1.33 and try your xml. No I haven't tried that mod, what does it do? The description isn't very descriptive.

Edit: with your xml and that mod it looks better now, thanks!

1 hour ago, Adeladen said:

I'll update from 1.33 and try your xml. No I haven't tried that mod, what does it do? The description isn't very descriptive.

Edit: with your xml and that mod it looks better now, thanks!

glad it worked , that mod is just a bunch of xmls that could mess stuff but not necessarily, yeah I suggest  you follow cbbe 3bbb on nexus since all updates and improvements will be posted there in the future, but this thread will remain open for us to help each other , nexus is not user friendly when  it comes to this :) enjoy

Just hoping someone could verify that I have installed 3BBB correctly (I am using the file from the Nexus page). I'm mostly confused about the BodySlide settings. It is working in game (physics are there and work with and without clothes) but I'm not sure I've done the correct thing.

Installed the following mods:

• FNIS + Creatures and Spells
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
  • CBBE Curvy
  • Body Slide & Outfit Studio (Launching with MO2)
  • CBPC
  • RaceMenu High Heels (RaceMenu also installed)
  • HDT-SMP
  • CBBE 3BBB
  • BD's 3BBB Armour Replacer

After I installed everything I ran BodySlide with the following options (this is what I'm most confused about, are these the correct options?):

Outfit/Body: Amazing Body SMP ON Object Player

Choose Groups: 3BBB and BD 3BBB Fantasy

Preset: CBBE Curvy which I then saved as CustomPreset

I then clicked 'Batch Build' and checked the 'Build Morphs' option, I then left everything in the list checked (all the 3BBB Amazing Body SMP (both on player and A/B/C/D Cup NPC), all the BD Armors and Clothes, CBBE Hands, CBBE Feet, CBBE Hands Beast, and SE 3BBB Body Amazing).

Overwrite in MO2 had a folder called Meshes which contained sub-folders actors, armors, clothes, dlc01, dlc02, I dragged the Meshes folder into the BD's Armour Replacer Mod, is this the correct thing to do?

11 hours ago, daichi1103 said:

Please forgive me in my poor English Hello Nice to meet you because I am Japanese.

I'm trying to make the 3bbb slider in racemenu Japanese, but I can't find the txt file.

Please tell me where you like.

You must edit and compile the Racemenuplugin.psc file.

Also there is no reason to make the racemenu 3BBB version because it is supported by racemenumorph.

9 hours ago, GreenPurple said:

Just hoping someone could verify that I have installed 3BBB correctly (I am using the file from the Nexus page). I'm mostly confused about the BodySlide settings. It is working in game (physics are there and work with and without clothes) but I'm not sure I've done the correct thing.

Installed the following mods:

• FNIS + Creatures and Spells
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
  • CBBE Curvy
  • Body Slide & Outfit Studio (Launching with MO2)
  • CBPC
  • RaceMenu High Heels (RaceMenu also installed)
  • HDT-SMP
  • CBBE 3BBB
  • BD's 3BBB Armour Replacer

After I installed everything I ran BodySlide with the following options (this is what I'm most confused about, are these the correct options?):

Outfit/Body: Amazing Body SMP ON Object Player

Choose Groups: 3BBB and BD 3BBB Fantasy

Preset: CBBE Curvy which I then saved as CustomPreset

I then clicked 'Batch Build' and checked the 'Build Morphs' option, I then left everything in the list checked (all the 3BBB Amazing Body SMP (both on player and A/B/C/D Cup NPC), all the BD Armors and Clothes, CBBE Hands, CBBE Feet, CBBE Hands Beast, and SE 3BBB Body Amazing).

Overwrite in MO2 had a folder called Meshes which contained sub-folders actors, armors, clothes, dlc01, dlc02, I dragged the Meshes folder into the BD's Armour Replacer Mod, is this the correct thing to do?

In most cases, build results files should be overwritten in the original mod unless specifies an output on the BS setting or MO2 setting.

However, it doesn't matter even if it is created in the overwrite folder.

On 3/27/2020 at 3:48 PM, FunGamer0305 said:

The belly movement works for me only with human. Why not with creatures? I have the A-SOS and ABC patch installed because i have both installed. Thanks for help.

Try using the racename patch.

Planning on using this for a future female character, so I just wanted to ask a few questions:

Is any CBBE preset compatible with 3BA, or does it specifically need to be?

When converting from CBBE SE to 3BA, do you only need to alter parts of the armor that covers areas that physics will be applied to, or does it need to be applied to all pieces of armor? 

If I decide to use your uniboob reference, will it be automatically supported if the armor supports 3BA?

I haven't used bodyslide or outfit studio, but I understand what needs to be done by your helpful descriptions, so I'm confident that I can figure it out. I'm looking forward to the challenge, and I have a few mods that I want to test it with. 

7 minutes ago, MoJo-X said:

Planning on using this for a future female character, so I just wanted to ask a few questions:

Is any CBBE preset compatible with 3BA, or does it specifically need to be?

When converting from CBBE SE to 3BA, do you only need to alter parts of the armor that covers areas that physics will be applied to, or does it need to be applied to all pieces of armor? 

If I decide to use your uniboob reference, will it be automatically supported if the armor supports 3BA?

I haven't used bodyslide or outfit studio, but I understand what needs to be done by your helpful descriptions, so I'm confident that I can figure it out. I'm looking forward to the challenge, and I have a few mods that I want to test it with. 

1.This is compatible with all SE CBBE presets, If a preset for 3BA, it's just adding 3BA vagina related adjustments to SE CBBE presets.

2.Boots that do not cover calves and thighs, Gloves and arm sleeve that do not cover shoulder, There is no need to convert this kind of outfit.

3.Uniboob is just a reference body. does not automatically apply all even if Installed uniboob.

Hello.

I seem to be having some issues regarding certain CBPC nodes. Certain bones don't have physics with CBP, and when I look inside the CBPC-Collision.log file, I find this:

Spoiler

image.png.4d006826ccd51d2d520c36116cbde833.png

So, to the best of my knowledge, somewhere along the line certain node definitions are obfuscated / glitched within the ConfigMap in the CBPCMasterConfig.txt file. 

I've tried a fresh install of 3BBB Advanced from Nexus, and that hasn't solved the issue. Google searches brought up nothing regarding this. What is going wrong here?

25 minutes ago, OuterNeptunium said:

Hello.

I seem to be having some issues regarding certain CBPC nodes. Certain bones don't have physics with CBP, and when I look inside the CBPC-Collision.log file, I find this:

Hide contents

image.png.4d006826ccd51d2d520c36116cbde833.png

So, to the best of my knowledge, somewhere along the line certain node definitions are obfuscated / glitched within the ConfigMap in the CBPCMasterConfig.txt file. 

I've tried a fresh install of 3BBB Advanced from Nexus, and that hasn't solved the issue. Google searches brought up nothing regarding this. What is going wrong here?

Maybe becaose it's encoding issue.

Try to re-save CBPCmaster file by opening it with the notepad.

25 minutes ago, PraedythXVI said:

Is the CBPConfig_3b file you posted an improved version ?

Yeah, I think need to modify all the existing physics presets.

and the next update to CBPC seems to be coming up soon, so I don't intend to update it soon..