8 hours ago, Witcher_Rising said:

Does SMP have vagina collisions? I am not getting any for some reason.

Yeah same here, I thought it was because I put stuff below 3B in the load order, but it still doesn't work. Belly bulge and boob physics work fine, just the vagina collision doesn't work.

On 3/8/2020 at 4:24 PM, foreveraloneguy said:

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, or if this is a problem in outfit studio. What's happening is that I'm trying to convert some CBBE armors to 3BBB, but after deleting the old body and the breast bones from the project, then loading 3BBB as my reference and conforming, the armor and body respond to the sliders. After I save and refresh in bodyslide, the armor moves with the sliders but not the body. This keeps happening, so something isn't right, but I don't know what. Anyone else run into anything like this and find a solution?

I ran into this a lot.

The way to fix this is with already converted outfits (where the bones and weights are correct, but only the armor responds to sliders)

1) Open up the converted outfit in OS

2) Rename the default 3BBB body to something else (3bbb_outfit or something). 

3) Add project (not reference!) of the 3BBB Body.  You now have two.  One called 3BBB, the other "3BBB_Outfit" 

4) Right click on and set the new "3BBB" body as the reference (turns green)

5) Select all parts of the outfit, INCLUDING the default body you renamed ("3bbb_outfit") and select SLIDERS - > CONFORM ALL.

6) Delete the reference 3BBB Body you added in step (3)

7) Rename the 3BBB_costume back to 3BBB

8  ) Set 3BBB body as reference (it will turn green).

9) Save project.

Hi, I'm having an issue with two Npc repacement mods: Cynthia as Elisif and Female Cicero, Both replacers (when I substitute their meshes with yours) have stretched out vaginas and breasts :/ Everyone else works great.

I know that its not necessarily all replacers that do that as when I replaced Elisif with Tocatta /Elisif replacer, all is well.

Any ideas on what I can do about this as I really want to use the female Cicero replacer?  

46 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hi, I'm having an issue with two Npc repacement mods: Cynthia as Elisif and Female Cicero, Both replacers (when I substitute their meshes with yours) have stretched out vaginas and breasts :/ Everyone else works great.

I know that its not necessarily all replacers that do that as when I replaced Elisif with Tocatta /Elisif replacer, all is well.

Any ideas on what I can do about this as I really want to use the female Cicero replacer?  

They probably provide their own skeletons. You'll have to replace those with the latest XPMSSE.

But I'm using XPMSSE which I installed via mod manager (Nexus).  and ran FNIS afterwards. Like I said, all my other NPC's inducing the Tocatta/Elisif replacer works fine but, the Cicero female  and the Cynthia as Elisif replacer doesn't :/

How can I manually swittch out the skeleton with the  XPMSSE  one which I didn't have to do for the other replacers?

1 hour ago, AttilaMagyar said:

But I'm using XPMSSE which I installed via mod manager (Nexus).  and ran FNIS afterwards. Like I said, all my other NPC's inducing the Tocatta/Elisif replacer works fine but, the Cicero female  and the Cynthia as Elisif replacer doesn't :/

How can I manually swittch out the skeleton with the  XPMSSE  one which I didn't have to do for the other replacers?

When I fixed the NPCs in the Bijin bodyslides mod who had their own skeletons, I simply replaced their skeleton_female.nif files with the one from XPMSSE (and included skeleton_female.hkx just in case, though I'm not sure that that's needed at all), and that seemed to work.

In the case of the female Cicero, it looks like that file is in meshes/cicerofemalese/body. So, simply replacing it may be enough. However, the mod page for CBBE 3BBB here on LL has a link to a compatibility guide which is a bit more involved. I'd have to study the issue more to see what the best solution is. It may depend on the mod. The other issue with the female Cicero is that she has her own clothes which you would have to convert, though maybe you've already done that.

20 minutes ago, pingvin1337 said:

Hi, i'm doing some bodyslide conversion from LE CBBE to your 3BBB body, and have some problems with arms and legs (see screenshots)

Reveal hidden contents

20200311141030_1.jpg.979d838d82e5a9450a55b7276aca7c06.jpg20200311141043_1.jpg.59ede01d7e691e9a0231ee2cfbbdbccb.jpg

Make sure that the main outfit with body slot 32 (body) also has body slots 34 (forearms) and 38 (calves) as part of the Armor Addon for that outfit in the esp.

7 hours ago, Adeladen said:

As far as I understand, the nexus version is the latest, so just download that one.

Yeah. You should be able to pretty much just replace whatever you have with the latest Nexus version, though pay attention to the installer options, since some of them have changed (e.g. by default, the normal CBPC config is not provided anymore, making it easier to use your own - or you can install the one that the installer provides). The Nexus version now has the 3BA body as the default and won't even install the others unless you explicitly select them. You may still want the compatibility patches that you can download from this mod page though.

Thanks for the info.

Does anyone know what could be wrong with the vagina collision for me? And it doesn't seem like the belly bulge works either now, no clue why. This is my load order:

image.png.440974777727a80335d195d11b1a7d35.png 

I tried disabling NiOverride Pose Adjustments and NIOPA Objects but it didn't help.

When I downloaded the mod I downloaded the full physics thing.

1 hour ago, Adeladen said:

Thanks for the info.

Does anyone know what could be wrong with the vagina collision for me? And it doesn't seem like the belly bulge works either now, no clue why. This is my load order:

image.png.440974777727a80335d195d11b1a7d35.png 

I tried disabling NiOverride Pose Adjustments and NIOPA Objects but it didn't help.

When I downloaded the mod I downloaded the full physics thing.

Pussy physics in XML is the same.

So have you ever installed SMP patches on SOS mod page?

It was set up to allow collision mesh to collide, but the collision mesh was made incorrectly.

So don't install it. Install only SOS.

If the smp vagina still doesn't have a collision after doing this, Try change the type of penis.

edit MaleGenitals.xml Try this.

Belly bulge trigger zone is more inside the body than before, so must a little more poke deeper.

1 hour ago, Acro748 said:

Pussy physics in XML is the same.

So have you ever installed SMP patches on SOS mod page?

It was set up to allow collision mesh to collide, but the collision mesh was made incorrectly.

So don't install it. Install only SOS.

If the smp vagina still doesn't have a collision after doing this, Try change the type of penis.

edit MaleGenitals.xml Try this.

Belly bulge trigger zone is more inside the body than before, so must a little more poke deeper.

Oh sweet, removing the SOS patch fixed it, thanks ?!

If I wanted to increase the belly bulge trigger zone, how would I do that?

On 3/10/2020 at 4:52 AM, Witcher_Rising said:

Does SMP have vagina collisions? I am not getting any for some reason.

Try removing the SOS patch, if you have it.

25 minutes ago, Adeladen said:

Oh sweet, removing the SOS patch fixed it, thanks ?!

If I wanted to increase the belly bulge trigger zone, how would I do that?

Try removing the SOS patch, if you have it.

756745576_-2.jpg.f2d1191a70b71d42c8c325210e1db04f.jpg

This is right now the belly bulge trigger zone.

must have the root of Penis inside that zone to be belly bulge.

If modify a Crotch related slider such as the Crotch puffyness slider, this zone may also need to be changed a little.

377999179_-1.jpg.788a63ccf84abdb545ed286ff2f7a129.jpg

This is the zone of belly bulge modified for the upcoming update.

Maybe this will improve the belly bulge motion if aim correctly at anus or vagina with penis.

If you want to take it out a little, you can do the following:

1.Open the CBPCollisionConfig.txt

2.Find the phrase and edit it as follows

[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]] #For Female Genitals

x, y, z, r | x, y, z, r (This is what's going to happen in the upcoming version : 0,-3.8,2,7 | 0,-3.8,2,7)

Decrease the number corresponding to Z.

2 -> 1 or 0 or 1.5 etc

Or(plus) increase the number corresponding to R.

7 -> 8 or 9 or 7.5 etc

3.file save

Hello. I was hoping someone could help me convert the BDO Valkyrie Outfit to 3bbb but only the skirt. I think I converted everything else correctly, but the skirt is smp and I'm not sure what to do. When I do a batch build, it doesn't fit. In outfit studio, the outfit uses a virtual cbbe. I'm guessing this is the collision?

Is there a way to make a virtual 3bbb? Or as a quick temp fix, maybe just inflating the virtual cbbe would work on the skirt?

https://i.postimg.cc/c1zvJVxQ/Kyg-JTBXnobatch.jpg - this image was before a batch build. sorry. But even after, it won't fit that well. The issue mostly occurs when in motion.

22 hours ago, Acro748 said:

756745576_-2.jpg.f2d1191a70b71d42c8c325210e1db04f.jpg

This is right now the belly bulge trigger zone.

must have the root of Penis inside that zone to be belly bulge.

If modify a Crotch related slider such as the Crotch puffyness slider, this zone may also need to be changed a little.

377999179_-1.jpg.788a63ccf84abdb545ed286ff2f7a129.jpg

This is the zone of belly bulge modified for the upcoming update.

Maybe this will improve the belly bulge motion if aim correctly at anus or vagina with penis.

If you want to take it out a little, you can do the following:

1.Open the CBPCollisionConfig.txt

2.Find the phrase and edit it as follows

[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]] #For Female Genitals

x, y, z, r | x, y, z, r (This is what's going to happen in the upcoming version : 0,-3.8,2,7 | 0,-3.8,2,7)

Decrease the number corresponding to Z.

2 -> 1 or 0 or 1.5 etc

Or(plus) increase the number corresponding to R.

7 -> 8 or 9 or 7.5 etc

3.file save

Great, that improved it a lot, thanks.

Is there a way to smooth out the vagina opening? It goes back and forth too quickly, like it's flapping almost. And it doesn't open much at all, even if I turn up VaginaOpeningMultiplier  to 10 and VaginaOpeningLimit to 20.

17 hours ago, xellon100 said:

Hello. I was hoping someone could help me convert the BDO Valkyrie Outfit to 3bbb but only the skirt. I think I converted everything else correctly, but the skirt is smp and I'm not sure what to do. When I do a batch build, it doesn't fit. In outfit studio, the outfit uses a virtual cbbe. I'm guessing this is the collision?

Is there a way to make a virtual 3bbb? Or as a quick temp fix, maybe just inflating the virtual cbbe would work on the skirt?

https://i.postimg.cc/c1zvJVxQ/Kyg-JTBXnobatch.jpg - this image was before a batch build. sorry. But even after, it won't fit that well. The issue mostly occurs when in motion.

1. Load outfit as project

2. Delete CBBE body

3. Delete the bones that the mod page says to delete

4. Add 3BBB body as a project, set it as reference if it doesn't automatically

5. Select all outfit parts, copy bone weights

6. Conform all sliders

7. Save

This should work.

12 minutes ago, Adeladen said:

Great, that improved it a lot, thanks.

Is there a way to smooth out the vagina opening? It goes back and forth too quickly, like it's flapping almost. And it doesn't open much at all, even if I turn up VaginaOpeningMultiplier  to 10 and VaginaOpeningLimit to 20.

Set TuningMode = 0  to 1 in the CBPCMasterConfig.txt file before turning on the game or restarting the game for that edited value to be reflected in the game when modifying CBPC settings

32 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Set TuningMode = 0  to 1 in the CBPCMasterConfig.txt file before turning on the game or restarting the game for that edited value to be reflected in the game when modifying CBPC settings

Oh I didn't know you had to do that, thanks! Maybe you should include that in the CBPCollisionConfig?

Hi, I'm having some trouble with the belly from this mod. Usually it works fine, everything that needs to jiggle, jiggles, the belly bulge works fine, all's dandy. But from time to time, the belly on ALL female characters just expands into the distance (like 10m) and stays there until I restart the game. Is that a known problem/conflict that I has a fix?

Can anyone help me with some conversions? I'm trying to convert TAWoBA CBBE SE and Bikini Ascend, but I'm running into issues with the torso slot, more specifically limitations with OutfitStudio.

Basically, I can only import one mesh at a time and keep the slider data, and there are three meshes (body, vagina, and anus) that need to be added, with slider data, for everything to work properly. If I add all three, one at a time, with their slider data, they create three different copies of every single slider. If I import only one with slider data, then the other two don't work with sliders. The problem is that, unless I a missing a tool somewhere, it seems that OS only merges sliders if you import as reference. However, only one reference shape can be present at one time, and if I import one the other gets replaced.

So, my question is, how do I import the slider data for each part, and then merge it together, or if that's not possible, how do I import all three at the same time, to where there is only one of each slider? If anyone who has converted revealing armors for this mod could help, that would be great.