Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

It might be possible for even Cursed Loot to use these devices if you register the tags. I first saw post about it in DDE thread:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54452-devious-devices-equip/page/58/?tab=comments#comment-2874781

Maybe it has example on how to do it (MCM script).

Also @Crota , saw you ask for pink devices :)

Edit: Minor bug with "Elvira's Shop Catsuit", it's not letting gloves or armbinder render. First there was just gloves on and it showed bare hands skin. Then i got armbinder and arms are still on sides but without hands.

This was equipped by the (what was it name now...) dialog where you advertise the shop for some days.

Other than that finished 1 delivery to Belethor so far and things have been working smoothly. I blame my mcg walking animations that whenever i go inside shop, player forgets some run_stop animation and it just stops sharply. It fixes itself if i fasttravel and i get the same thing with some Devious Lore npcs wearing all rubber. It doesn't happen in Laura's shop so catsuits are not culprit but some hobble dresses.

Oh, Belethor still has the delivery dialog in shop way after quest was completed.

8 hours ago, Zaflis said:

It might be possible for even Cursed Loot to use these devices if you register the tags. I first saw post about it in DDE thread:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54452-devious-devices-equip/page/58/?tab=comments#comment-2874781

Maybe it has example on how to do it (MCM script).

Also @Crota , saw you ask for pink devices :)

Edit: Minor bug with "Elvira's Shop Catsuit", it's not letting gloves or armbinder render. First there was just gloves on and it showed bare hands skin. Then i got armbinder and arms are still on sides but without hands.

This was equipped by the (what was it name now...) dialog where you advertise the shop for some days.

Other than that finished 1 delivery to Belethor so far and things have been working smoothly. I blame my mcg walking animations that whenever i go inside shop, player forgets some run_stop animation and it just stops sharply. It fixes itself if i fasttravel and i get the same thing with some Devious Lore npcs wearing all rubber. It doesn't happen in Laura's shop so catsuits are not culprit but some hobble dresses.

Oh, Belethor still has the delivery dialog in shop way after quest was completed.

Will check the catsuit, it might have some slot issues but I havent seen those issues you mention.

Will also check if the alias is properly cleared at the end of the quest. The dialogue only shows if the alias you speak to (Belathor in this case) is filled with the same NPC.

Did you start a new game or clean save on the latest build? There are numerous changes to the framework script so this might cause the issue.

3 hours ago, anna_wolf said:

Howdy! ))

Any updates coming soon?

Testing and fine-tuning the crafting quest now. If that goes as planned somewhere next week a new beta build with this quest/job could be possible.

9 hours ago, naaitsab said:

The dialogue only shows if the alias you speak to (Belathor in this case) is filled with the same NPC.

Did you start a new game or clean save on the latest build? There are numerous changes to the framework script so this might cause the issue.

Am i able so find the alias with console? "help belethor", "help ddp" and "help alias" didn't bring up anything useful compared to things i saw with TES5Edit.

The fetch quest was about the "iron fittings".

Yeah this is a new game, the 0.0.5 version is my first one downloaded.

Edit: I can't repeat the armbinder or gloves bug anymore.

9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Am i able so find the alias with console? "help belethor", "help ddp" and "help alias" didn't bring up anything useful compared to things i saw with TES5Edit.

The fetch quest was about the "iron fittings".

Yeah this is a new game, the 0.0.5 version is my first one downloaded.

Edit: I can't repeat the armbinder or gloves bug anymore.

You can check the value by typing "sqv ddp_storequest" in the console and checking the value of "StoreOwner_Ref"

I was also not able to reproduce the glove and armbinder report.

8 hours ago, naaitsab said:

You can check the value by typing "sqv ddp_storequest" in the console and checking the value of "StoreOwner_Ref"

storeq.jpg.31dd9fd3bd707d97efc3110495ea5318.jpg

It's gone from Belethor now as i have done a few more deliveries, propably in Morthal store if i remember right. But alias is there anyways, i don't have a delivery quest on at the time of the console log.

Also the timed quest finished fine too, and they were removed from player.

- Intentional that i can't use the shop while either of the 2 quests are on?

Sleeping the night she got stuck on my follower in basement for 10-15 secs or so but passed through then. Controls restored only after she used the ladder.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

storeq.jpg.31dd9fd3bd707d97efc3110495ea5318.jpg

It's gone from Belethor now as i have done a few more deliveries, propably in Morthal store if i remember right. But alias is there anyways, i don't have a delivery quest on at the time of the console log.

Also the timed quest finished fine too, and they were removed from player.

- Intentional that i can't use the shop while either of the 2 quests are on?

Sleeping the night she got stuck on my follower in basement for 10-15 secs or so but passed through then. Controls restored only after she used the ladder.

At the end of the quest it calls a function that resets some things. This also clears the aliases:

StoreOwner_Ref.clear()
    StoreOwnerLoc_Ref.clear()

Maybe that does not work as intended.

The quest part should be disabled when something is active. The inn feature should be available when running a promotion.

Followers can be problematic, as there is no good way to control them (eg. store them somewhere) it's advised as with most mods with scenes not to have active followers when doing quests in the shop.

E: according to the CK online wiki the clear function only works on an optional alias:

"Aliases need to be marked as "optional" if this function is to work."

Changed that on both aliases, see if that changes something.

42 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I've got something of a sidetracking question: Would you consider adding a standalone version of the pink ebonite maid dress to the shop's inventory? I'd love to be able and lock my housecarls in those.

I added that on friday ;) should be available when the next dev/beta build will be uploaded.

Still having massive issues with the mannequins when loading a save game. Going to look to the possibility to make static items from the mannequins + gear. Like statues.

48 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Still having massive issues with the mannequins when loading a save game. Going to look to the possibility to make static items from the mannequins + gear. Like statues.

What kind of issues? I noticed for one thing that they respawn sometimes (not usually, i don't know what's up with that). I had disabled the hobble and dress mannequins, as doing so instantly fixed my player's run_stop animations. But it's a fine solution, you don't have to remove them for my problems sake and they're good decorations in theory ? Is everybody using the popular SexyWalk anims and not experience issues because of it, or i wonder if i'm doing something different with FNIS stuff. I only build it with "Skeleton arm fix".

You can start it by talking to Elvira between 8PM and 6AM and asking for a place to stay.

Also i was wondering if there should be a dialog about the potential to sleep the night even when it's not evening. So player is the one starting question, maybe (feel free to make better wording):

P: "Do you let travelers sleep the night?"

E: "Yes, come by after 8 PM and i will show a place to stay."

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

What kind of issues? I noticed for one thing that they respawn sometimes (not usually, i don't know what's up with that). I had disabled the hobble and dress mannequins, as doing so instantly fixed my player's run_stop animations. But it's a fine solution, you don't have to remove them for my problems sake and they're good decorations in theory ? Is everybody using the popular SexyWalk anims and not experience issues because of it, or i wonder if i'm doing something different with FNIS stuff. I only build it with "Skeleton arm fix".

Also i was wondering if there should be a dialog about the potential to sleep the night even when it's not evening. So player is the one starting question, maybe (feel free to make better wording):

P: "Do you let travelers sleep the night?"

E: "Yes, come by after 8 PM and i will show a place to stay."

The mannequin bug is just skyrim at it's finest :P The 'dress', jacket and pony outfits force an idle on the mannequin that results in it going mental and just failing to render. Especially the dresses. I've done some testing and all but the straitjacket outfit should be possible to swap around to create fully static mannequins. So it removes all the issues permanent. It also adds a bonus of removing the female mannequin part of the mod as it interferes with other mods.

As for the inn, it's a bit strange to ask for a place to sleep during the day. But the dialogue you propose is quite neutral. I could add that.

Converting the mannequins to nif's went better than expected. They lack collisions so a bit hard to move around in the CK but in-game a collision box fixes that. Added advantage of them not spawning borked is that nif's can be moved so they can be replaced by other sets of mannequins with diffrent gear.

The smiting quest still has some pathing issues with the starting scene, the counting mechanics and other linked scene's seem to work as intended.

love what you have done with this mod but I have a few recommendations/preferences.

I feel like some of the items are more of a red color than pink, Like the catsuit. I think the best color of pink is the one from deviously cursed loot's doll outfit. I feel like it should be a hot pink color like that, rather than the reddish color it actually is.

I also really like the smooth one piece design of the catsuit from devious device equip. If you could get permission to use the assets of that outfit that would be great. I've also asked on DDE for a hot pink version of all the items but haven't really gotten a response over there so I figured I would try here since you seem to have the same things in mind.

23 minutes ago, Crota said:

love what you have done with this mod but I have a few recommendations/preferences.

I feel like some of the items are more of a red color than pink, Like the catsuit. I think the best color of pink is the one from deviously cursed loot's doll outfit. I feel like it should be a hot pink color like that, rather than the reddish color it actually is.

I also really like the smooth one piece design of the catsuit from devious device equip. If you could get permission to use the assets of that outfit that would be great. I've also asked on DDE for a hot pink version of all the items but haven't really gotten a response over there so I figured I would try here since you seem to have the same things in mind.

Many ENB's mess with colors, especially reds. So I can't make something that suits (pun intended) every setup sadly. On my ENB/settings it looks hot pink just a bit darker than the DCUR suit. Because that is more a of a Barbie look, I'm looking for more of a 'fashion' shade of pink.

And not all items are made by the same author or use the same style of normals and environment maps. It's fine for black, white and dark red but other colors are a nightmare to colormatch, especially with the extensive amount of items. So I have given up on that. Besides the gigantic amount of time it would take to color match everything, I wonder if it is at all possible.  I also like the idea of having different shades of pink.  I try to match it inside the CK and Bodyslide and ignore ENB presets entirely. To give it the most original/compatible tint.

11 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Many ENB's mess with colors, especially reds. So I can't make something that suits (pun intended) every setup sadly. On my ENB/settings it looks hot pink just a bit darker than the DCUR suit. Because that is more a of a Barbie look, I'm looking for more of a 'fashion' shade of pink.

And not all items are made by the same author or use the same style of normals and environment maps. It's fine for black, white and dark red but other colors are a nightmare to colormatch, especially with the extensive amount of items. So I have given up on that. Besides the gigantic amount of time it would take to color match everything, I wonder if it is at all possible.  I also like the idea of having different shades of pink.  I try to match it inside the CK and Bodyslide and ignore ENB presets entirely. To give it the most original/compatible tint.

I like the Idea about more shades of pink. I could get behind that.

9 hours ago, anna_wolf said:

So, when the next dev/beta build will be uploaded ?

When it's usable :P I'm now about halfway in the process of rewriting all the quests to place them into separate quests. This due to some limitations from the Skyrim quest system and breaking aliases. That takes quite a long time but it's going at quite a decent speed.