Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

7 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Small teaser for new content below. I would like your opinion. Would you like to have the current beta version or rather wait longer and get new content with 2+ new quests?

Ā 

446671440_enb2019_12_3119_54_52_03.jpg.d419666f8a78c2b5f28d8268e4b6eedf.jpg

Really depends HOW long we had to wait for the full update ;) Looks quite pretty so far. regards

1 hour ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Really depends HOW long we had to wait for the full update ;) Looks quite pretty so far. regards

Well that depends on how the CK want's to play :P

Ā 

Currently theĀ new 'promo' job is just about ready for beta testing. TheĀ smithing quest needs a week or so and for the maid jobs I'm still looking for idea's. Right now I have a dirt cleanup job mostly done, thinking about getting wood from a pile outside -> custom chopping block -> custom firewood. And maybe some general items from Whiterun. Just some laid back jobs.

2 hours ago, anna_wolf said:

if you plan to use some headgear for that maid uniform i suggest maid hood from here

Ā 

I tried that mod a few weeks ago, not really liking the hood tbh. The rest of the outfit is kinda nice but not te look I'm looking for. And asĀ most people spend a lof of time getting a pretty character I'm not really a fan of totally covering face items :PĀ I might add a maid headband if I can find one that has the correct permissions.

Ā 

11 hours ago, anna_wolf said:

I prefer to cover ugly faces of skyrim maids )) and i think you can use headband from this mod to combine with gasmask and give itĀ  description ( Now your maid can slice onion without tears ) ??

And can you upload beta version ?

I just checked it's 1 big file in NIF-skope so I can't use it. Might see if the Osare dress headpiece on the Nexus works out as that can be used in other mods.

Ā 

Can't upload a version as it's full of debug things and won't allow a normal playtrough. If the new quests are somewhat usable I will upload it.

7 hours ago, anna_wolf said:

You can use headband from spb_maidarmor mod, it seems that headgear is original (or slightly modified) for that cosplay maid uniform ??

I already added and 'ebonite-ified'Ā the headband from the Osare maid to the dev buildĀ :P

Ā 

Headband.JPG.bdd325204c2061c0d640dda3f731c1a6.JPG

2 hours ago, anna_wolf said:

Alright then )) With anticipation wait next update ))

I will release the beta version of the build with the promo job in it somewhere this week.

Ā 

1 hour ago, kronnos44 said:

there is no punishment in this mod yet right ? -> for losing the package ?

Correct, bad outcomes are on the list when the current in progress jobs are completed.

Can't participate in the testing yet as I am building a new modlist at the moment, but had a few ideas.

Ā 

Perhaps if the player had no money to pay for a room, some arrangements could be made:

• deliveries.
  • send player to other customers to be used.
  • Keep the player a few days to do jobs around the shop (like be a mannequin).

Maybe there is a chance that the shopkeep tricks the player into situations by first offering a free night in the inn, but then capturing the player for awhile.

Ā 

Maybe this shopkeep is a bit more devious than the others in Skyrim :)

Ā 

Hey, some bugs to report from 0.0.5:

Ā 

• The transparant pink suit isn't transparent.
  • Equipping the transparent pink suit also equips a pink blindfold for some reason, even if you don't have one in your inventory (it adds one on equip).Ā  This happens both with manually equipping, and with a DCL self bondage equip event.
  • After re-loading a save, some of the mannequins disappear. (specifically, the three that appear to be posed)
  • Spelling mistake with the well.Ā  Says, "Get wter" instead of Get Water.

Ā 

Edit:Ā  Also, a couple of suggestions for items:

1. Pink rubber collar
  2. Pink Whip, for us "wannabe" doms :D
  3. Pink plugs
  4. The Art of Deviance book.Ā  I see it in the display case, and I see it's complete, but I don't have any way to get it in game other than AddItemMenu.
5 hours ago, kronnos44 said:

Is there any bad outcomes in this yet? just wondering @naaitsab

Ā 

Gonna give it a go in an hour

Ā 

Good work :)

Nope not yet, working on a smithing quest and a multi-part (3 atm) maid quest. When that is done I will focus on a rank/like and debt system.Ā 

But due to the multiple request I got I decided to release this build in the current stage.

Ā 

4 hours ago, slvsaris said:

Can't participate in the testing yet as I am building a new modlist at the moment, but had a few ideas.

Ā 

Perhaps if the player had no money to pay for a room, some arrangements could be made:

• deliveries.
  • send player to other customers to be used.
  • Keep the player a few days to do jobs around the shop (like be a mannequin).

Maybe there is a chance that the shopkeep tricks the player into situations by first offering a free night in the inn, but then capturing the player for awhile.

Ā 

Maybe this shopkeep is a bit more devious than the others in Skyrim :)

Ā 

Deliveries is something I'm deliberately waiting development on. I want to wait what @Laura 'Lokomootje'Ā comes up with so I can make itĀ different to keep it interesting.

After the current planned quests are done and the bad outcomes I have things planned with "hands on demos" and mannequin duty. Played with that a little bit but I can't find the mannequin idle to force the player into sadly. Will need some more info for that.

Ā 

I plan to give the shop keeper a more sadistic personalty to differentiate the mod/shop from Laura's shop.

Ā 

4 hours ago, cetuximab said:

Hey, some bugs to report from 0.0.5:

Ā 

• The transparant pink suit isn't transparent.
  • Equipping the transparent pink suit also equips a pink blindfold for some reason, even if you don't have one in your inventory (it adds one on equip).Ā  This happens both with manually equipping, and with a DCL self bondage equip event.
  • After re-loading a save, some of the mannequins disappear. (specifically, the three that appear to be posed)
  • Spelling mistake with the well.Ā  Says, "Get wter" instead of Get Water.

Ā 

Edit:Ā  Also, a couple of suggestions for items:

1. Pink rubber collar
  2. Pink Whip, for us "wannabe" doms :D
  3. Pink plugs
  4. The Art of Deviance book.Ā  I see it in the display case, and I see it's complete, but I don't have any way to get it in game other than AddItemMenu.

The transparent suit onĀ for some reason is bugged, the socks and gloves seemĀ to work as intended. Think something is wrong with the mesh/NIF file. Needs more investigation The equip error might be related to a wrongly selected armor addon. Will check that.

Ā 

Did you use a clean save? I modified some scripts on the mannequins and modified the nav mesh on the stands to remedy the moving mannequins (known Skyrim bug btw). Haven't had it once since I made the changes.

Ā 

The well is part of the new quest, will change the text. Thanks

Ā 

For the suggestions

1. The "buckle" collar? That would be fairly easy to convert

2.Ā  Elvira already has a pink whip at hand ;)

3. You can't see the plugs when inside but can check if it's easy to modify the texture file of the soulgem.

4. I could add the DD books to the vendor list so she sells it.

Added the catsuit collar and modified the quest plugs to pink plugs.

Ā 

Capture.JPG.5af58e981ec3260ee68ef9b8efcd48de.JPGĀ 1175989339_Capture2.JPG.c672ead53413eb6cd862e71252d4b70a.JPG

Ā 

Testing of the first part of the crafting quest goes well. Scene is running smoothly and custom furniture is working as intended. Halfway scene and ending scene are next. Transparent suit is also fixed.

Ā 

Ā 

23 hours ago, naaitsab said:

and modified the quest plugs to pink plugs

handles of plugs must be pink too ))) Do you plan to sell devious maid uniform in shop? Or use it as uniform for delivery and smiting jobs?

also you can add making devious uniform as smiting job (standard dress + N locks =Ā  devious, then devious+ ebonite solution+ pink dye = ebonite pink devious)Ā Ā  ?

I will look into the handles if it looks good but I think they will stay as they are now.

Ā 

The maid uniform willĀ  be available as a regular item as well, it will be used in the maid jobs. The smithingĀ jobs use another dress.

ATM the smithing revolves around some custom non-usable items. I might add some "ebonite jobs" in a later stadium.

The inn feature is a great addition. However, the lengthy intro text becomes a bit tedious after a few times.

Ā 

Maybe the door could automatically lock itself after the player gets in? Captured Dreams once had this feature for the basement room.

On 1/16/2020 at 9:08 AM, Cieris said:

The inn feature is a great addition. However, the lengthy intro text becomes a bit tedious after a few times.

Ā 

Maybe the door could automatically lock itself after the player gets in? Captured Dreams once had this feature for the basement room.

I think that would be a bit unrealistic. I could do something like after the initial dialogue the screen turns black and you spawn in the cell so the walkingĀ scene is skipped. After you did the scene once of course.Ā That seems a bit more logical storywise.

8 hours ago, naaitsab said:

I think that would be a bit unrealistic. I could do something like after the initial dialogue the screen turns black and you spawn in the cell so the walkingĀ scene is skipped. After you did the scene once of course.Ā That seems a bit more logical storywise.

ThisĀ sounds like a great idea, it would be an improvement to both gameplay and immersion.