Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

34 minutes ago, killerofnl1919 said:

It seems like I'm not able to download this mod, whenever I try to it keeps redirecting me to the "Sorry, we could not find that!" page. Not sure if it's on my end, or something went wrong with the file, but thought it was worth reporting just in case. 

Same here. :(

First of all - thanks for your work on making Skyrim more devious ?

Now - onto observations and suggestions.

1. Can we have quest reward option "Not interested in money, let me keep this shiny branded items"? Seriuosly, having branded items used in quests only is not a viable advertising strategy ? Also - in theory, any item forced on player for quest duration must be unequippable by normal means. But maybe Elvira is more lenient in that regard ?

2. Wrong model for Restrictive Collar - but I think, it was already mentioned.

3. Pony gag with blinders isn't rendered in IFPV mode - I'm thinking that it may be connected to lacking world models on rendered item - more thorough research needed.

4. There are no hoods :( Well, I hope they will be added later ? Also, we totally need hoods with some text.

5. I suppose, it will be in the spirit of this shop to offer Hair Styling (of course, with fixed shade of pink dye).

6. You can consider adding armored non-locking items, for followers use.

I also can't download this mod, getting a file not found error.

And +1 for moving the location.  Can I suggest a completely different hold?  You have Laura's shop in Whiterun, and Captured Dreams outside of Falkreath, the other holds could use a DD shop as well.  Maybe Riften?

Also I can't test it since I can't download it, but can I sell any DD item to the shop?  Putting this in a different hold with the option to sell any DD would be helpful in getting rid of "unwanted" stuff so I don't "accidentally" tie myself up with them through DCL ;)

6 hours ago, MikeTM said:

Hello.
Unfortunately, Elvira's shop is located in the same location as the "Bathing Beauties or Beefcake-Luxury Suite".

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11427

Is it possible to move Elvira's shop so that they do not conflict, since it is quite popular, including on LL (at least I met mentions of it on the forum)

I might place it next to the Battleborn farm. As the location also seems to interfere with a Bethesda.net location (Tundra Homestead).

5 hours ago, killerofnl1919 said:

It seems like I'm not able to download this mod, whenever I try to it keeps redirecting me to the "Sorry, we could not find that!" page. Not sure if it's on my end, or something went wrong with the file, but thought it was worth reporting just in case. 

5 hours ago, Cyber Ted said:

Same here. :(

There seem to be some file issues and connection troubles on the forum. A new build will be up in a few hours so hopefully that will be fixed.

1 hour ago, DeWired said:

First of all - thanks for your work on making Skyrim more devious ?

Now - onto observations and suggestions.

1. Can we have quest reward option "Not interested in money, let me keep this shiny branded items"? Seriuosly, having branded items used in quests only is not a viable advertising strategy ? Also - in theory, any item forced on player for quest duration must be unequippable by normal means. But maybe Elvira is more lenient in that regard ?

2. Wrong model for Restrictive Collar - but I think, it was already mentioned.

3. Pony gag with blinders isn't rendered in IFPV mode - I'm thinking that it may be connected to lacking world models on rendered item - more thorough research needed.

4. There are no hoods :( Well, I hope they will be added later ? Also, we totally need hoods with some text.

5. I suppose, it will be in the spirit of this shop to offer Hair Styling (of course, with fixed shade of pink dye).

6. You can consider adding armored non-locking items, for followers use.

1.The quest is currently very basic and endlessly and instantly repeatable. I will add a timer on the jobs and add a advertisement job as well. More dept in the quest, with things like consequences are also on the todo list.

2. has been fixed in the upcoming build.

3. not familiar with this issue but I don't play much FP as it conflicts with more things.

4. these are done, wil be available in the next build

5. not sure how to equip hair via script. and if my memory serves me well the permissions on most hair mods are quite strict.

6. you can use DD items on followers. but to give it a little perspective, every item needs a textureset, armor addon, renderd and inventory device. so for the almost 60 devices currently that are 240 things. Not planning on adding more custom items than needed. So only regular pink and special quest items for now sorry.

Devious Lore has all the colored rubber hoods, and Deviously Cursed Loot also has a pink rubber hood.  DL doesn't include hoods with eye sockets, but DCL does for the pink one.  If you're not adverse to making one of these a hard requirement for your mod, there's your source for a rubber hood.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

1.The quest is currently very basic and endlessly and instantly repeatable. I will add a timer on the jobs and add a advertisement job as well. More dept in the quest, with things like consequences are also on the todo list.

2. has been fixed in the upcoming build.

3. not familiar with this issue but I don't play much FP as it conflicts with more things.

4. these are done, wil be available in the next build

5. not sure how to equip hair via script. and if my memory serves me well the permissions on most hair mods are quite strict.

6. you can use DD items on followers. but to give it a little perspective, every item needs a textureset, armor addon, renderd and inventory device. so for the almost 60 devices currently that are 240 things. Not planning on adding more custom items than needed. So only regular pink and special quest items for now sorry.

On first point I actually meant that right now, if I want to fully own shop-branded items (which I do want, they're shiny), I need to start the quest, remove items, hide them somewhere, turn quest in, and then don't start another one if I'm wearing them. In short - your shop-branded items looks very good, and I want to wear them outside of quest ?

About hair- there is SKSE function , it will not change the style, but will change color. I actually meant just an option of changing hair color without changing overall style, but managed to write it with wrong words causing misunderstanding ?

Also, when I asked about armored non-locked items, I meant non-devious - just, like, pink catsuit with armor enchantment. As I understand it, it can reuse Armor Addon from devious part, and basically is just a copy of device_rendered with non-zero armor rating. But if you don't want to do it, don't bother and don't feel bad - it is certainly non-critical, I was just making a suggestion.  

On first point I actually meant that right now, if I want to fully own shop-branded items (which I do want, they're shiny), I need to start the quest, remove items, hide them somewhere, turn quest in, and then don't start another one if I'm wearing them. In short - your shop-branded items looks very good, and I want to wear them outside of quest ?

About hair- there is SKSE function , it will not change the style, but will change color. I actually meant just an option of changing hair color without changing overall style, but managed to write it with wrong words causing misunderstanding ?

Also, when I asked about armored non-locked items, I meant non-devious - just, like, pink catsuit with armor enchantment. As I understand it, it can reuse Armor Addon from devious part, and basically is just a copy of device_rendered with non-zero armor rating. But if you don't want to do it, don't bother and don't feel bad - it is certainly non-critical, I was just making a suggestion.  

(In)Voluntary promotion is the next quest I'm going to work on when the shop is moved ;)

Hey naaitsab, thanks for the great mod.

I took a quick look into your mod with xedit and found some issues:

• There are somed dirty edits.
  • The mod edits the vanilla manakin and idles. A custom manakin could resolve problems with other mods make changes to them.

Another thing is Skyrim SE specific, the shops cell name has an underscore in its name, this borks Skyrim SE savegame profiles a bit. A fix would be to rename the Cell to like DDPStore instead of DDP_Store, but i don't know if that would break the quests.

Spoiler

dpconflicts.png

9 hours ago, verel said:

Hey naaitsab, thanks for the great mod.

I took a quick look into your mod with xedit and found some issues:

• There are somed dirty edits.
  • The mod edits the vanilla manakin and idles. A custom manakin could resolve problems with other mods make changes to them.

Another thing is Skyrim SE specific, the shops cell name has an underscore in its name, this borks Skyrim SE savegame profiles a bit. A fix would be to rename the Cell to like DDPStore instead of DDP_Store, but i don't know if that would break the quests.

Reveal hidden contents

dpconflicts.png

The mannequin has to be vanilla sadly otherwise they won't appear (need a custom race). It only adds female NIF's and textures and enables it on the vanilla race. I rather not mess with vanilla records but this will only interfere with some mods, vanilla it does nothing. I've already removed the idles, those get edited when you click on them for some reason..

I can remove the underscore, not going to do a SE conversion but if it aids somebody in doing so, it's a small change.

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Don't forget Leon's house from Cursed Loot, it's somewhere at the Whiterun farm areas too.

It's been moved near to Whitewatch Tower so more to the north of the map.

4 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

I really need to ask.. can you add the ellbowbinder in pink as well .. please :)

On my build it always seem to clip a bit as it seems to be missing Bodyslide items. But as it uses the same texture as the regular one I can add it in if you like them.

2 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

i would really apprechiate !! Thx

Done, the texture is low-resolution so it was very hard to get it right without distortion. So I remade the texture based on the one from DD assets. Same goes for the regular armbinder as the texture is the same.

Capture.JPG.95ea6ff85e62565cb962275f68ff6e47.JPG

New version is up.

-Added 6 latex hoods

-Added ballet heels

-Added long catsuit gloves (with transparant variant)

-Added gasmask

-Moved shop near the Whiterun Whitewatch Tower

-Added exterior with an extra guard

-Fixed (I think?) black clipping panel gag

-Fixed incorrect Strict collar rendered reference

Will add some screenshots with the new exterior and location to the file post tomorrow.

Thx for the Update, the Ellbowbinder looks all fine, without any clipping for me. To my shame, i have another request ... Not sure how difficult it is to convert the complete closed ebonite (leather) hood. If i remember right it came with DDx 4.0. Right now its only available in black, so i am not sure how difficult it is to handle the textures. Regards and thx again for the mod.