Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

Not sure if it has been fixed with your latest update, but when I tried yesterday, the pony gag with ears but without blinders is rendered black instead of pink.

I will continue testing, I love the hot pink colour of the items. And a super big thumbs up that you chose the pony boots with the enforced prancing animation. I'm usually playing sneaky characters, so they reeeeeally f*ck with my character build, and I love it! ❤️

5 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Thx for the Update, the Ellbowbinder looks all fine, without any clipping for me. To my shame, i have another request ... Not sure how difficult it is to convert the complete closed ebonite (leather) hood. If i remember right it came with DDx 4.0. Right now its only available in black, so i am not sure how difficult it is to handle the textures. Regards and thx again for the mod.

I can see if it works out. I'm not really planning on doing leather items, just Ebonite but a request here and there if it looks good is always possible.

5 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Not sure if it has been fixed with your latest update, but when I tried yesterday, the pony gag with ears but without blinders is rendered black instead of pink.

I will continue testing, I love the hot pink colour of the items. And a super big thumbs up that you chose the pony boots with the enforced prancing animation. I'm usually playing sneaky characters, so they reeeeeally f*ck with my character build, and I love it! ❤️

I will check, could be a missing TextureSet or wrong script property. It's a very tedious procedure so it's bound to have some things missing here and there.

I want to do a tour of the sets on the mannequins. If somebody wants to help with writing "marketing material" for each one that would be awesome.

7 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Thx for the Update, the Ellbowbinder looks all fine, without any clipping for me. To my shame, i have another request ... Not sure how difficult it is to convert the complete closed ebonite (leather) hood. If i remember right it came with DDx 4.0. Right now its only available in black, so i am not sure how difficult it is to handle the textures. Regards and thx again for the mod.

Added it to the assortment

Capture.JPG.d97dd56820f8e3f6d99d40a235202978.JPG

Promotion job is also coming along nicely. Asking for one of 3 sets or random has been done and tested.

Timer system that won't count hours waiting and sleeping also seems to work as intended.

Only need to do the removal part and payout and give it some test runs.

8 hours ago, Genericdovahkiin42 said:

Definitely feel it will fill the gap in load order from CD to make deliveries, shame it never went into why the bandits knew where you would be to attempt to rob you of your delivery.

On a small note a check if alive aspect could be added to verify a npc is alive prior to selecting them for a job. Belethor died a while back in my test save.

Laura's shop is also working on a delivery part so I might wait with that until that mod is updated. To see if I can make it a little bit different. For now I'm trying to get a beta version of the Promotion quest out Sunday evening. If that is done I will focus on more options on the current jobs and consequences.

And I already built in a check if the actor is dead or not. Did he die after getting the quest? It only runs when selecting a valid NPC for the errand.

I might need another check if possible because it's linked to the quest reference he is given. But if the NPC itself dies so should the reference.

if  BelethorREF.IsDead() == false
  StoreOwner_Ref.forcerefto(BelethorREF)
  StoreOwnerLoc_Ref.forcelocationto(WhiterunBelethorsGeneralGoodsLocation)

9 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Laura's shop is also working on a delivery part so I might wait with that until that mod is updated. To see if I can make it a little bit different. For now I'm trying to get a beta version of the Promotion quest out Sunday evening. If that is done I will focus on more options on the current jobs and consequences.

And I already built in a check if the actor is dead or not. Did he die after getting the quest? It only runs when selecting a valid NPC for the errand.

I might need another check if possible because it's linked to the quest reference he is given. But if the NPC itself dies so should the reference.

if  BelethorREF.IsDead() == false
  StoreOwner_Ref.forcerefto(BelethorREF)
  StoreOwnerLoc_Ref.forcelocationto(WhiterunBelethorsGeneralGoodsLocation)

Belethor was long dead before installation of your mod. Skyrim might be seeing him in wideadbodycleanupcell, after being put there after a vampire attack. I forgot run for your lives was a thing...couple other mods require him being alive vs Ysolda inheriting the store. Anyways, I always look for to new mods trying different things.

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, rebeljion said:

Hi, it's been a while since last comment, I like the mod and I was wondering whats the progress on the next update :)

Had some time issues due to work and flu but have made some progress with new jobs and a cellar. The promotion job needs a few tweaks but that is almost ready for beta release. The new job is still in alpha stage at the moment, so not sure if I can find the time to get that done. Because I want to do a update release this sunday.

On 12/20/2019 at 6:44 PM, naaitsab said:

Had some time issues due to work and flu but have made some progress with new jobs and a cellar. The promotion job needs a few tweaks but that is almost ready for beta release. The new job is still in alpha stage at the moment, so not sure if I can find the time to get that done. Because I want to do a update release this sunday.

Take all the time you need :) was just wondering that's all. But news about new update on sunday sounds really great, can't wait :P

3 hours ago, rebeljion said:

Take all the time you need :) was just wondering that's all. But news about new update on sunday sounds really great, can't wait :P

Ran into some issues with the timer, will be a couple more days for a sort of stable release.

27 minutes ago, badbat111 said:

i have a sugestion a delivery quest to deliver items to npc with a random chance of npc saying i changed my mind and locks the devices onto player and tells them to go back to the shop because there not buying it

I'm currently working on a smiting related quest/job. When that is done I will focus on getting the "bad outcome" scenarios and scenes for the current jobs done. Afterwards I might do a delivery job.

On 11/17/2019 at 3:00 PM, Shion11 said:

i'm not sure if it's reported but some items have problems:

The panel harness gag isn't all pink and the restrictive collar isn't the right model.

20191117125320_1.jpg

20191117125406_1.jpg

This also happens with the extreme open hobble dress (which for me appears as a black ebonite dress of the same kind) and the closed variant (This one is pink but has the not-boob-window colored as black ebonite, which is actually a pretty good look but I doubt it's intentional). I'm going to si if the open one can be fixed by running the bodyslide, but other than that issue, i've had a pretty good time with the pinks, they go pretty damn well on my current bondage slut of a character

11 hours ago, craz3 said:

This also happens with the extreme open hobble dress (which for me appears as a black ebonite dress of the same kind) and the closed variant (This one is pink but has the not-boob-window colored as black ebonite, which is actually a pretty good look but I doubt it's intentional). I'm going to si if the open one can be fixed by running the bodyslide, but other than that issue, i've had a pretty good time with the pinks, they go pretty damn well on my current bondage slut of a character

Both things should be fixed, as is the semi-black gag thing. But thanks for pointing it out. It's very repetitive and tedious to create the vast amount of items and clicks required to associate the texture sets.

9 hours ago, Shion11 said:

i forgot to say that guard outside the store is headless atm.

Hmm, that's strange. It's just a clone of an existing NPC with the vanilla full ebony outfit. Nothing special. Could you try it on a clean save to see if the issue still persists?

so i tried it on a fresh save and the helmet and head are working as intended, but i suspect that a mod is conflicting with all helmets ingame.

so far the mods required to make female guards have helmets aren't the cause, i'll look at the difference in both modlists and see if i can try to narrow it down

Edit: after pairing down the list of mods, i have 3 possible explanations:

amputator framework is going rogue. not sure if it's a issue but faintly has some connection to head/body dismemberment

Deadly mutilation caused a npc to chop off the guard's head and thus, the headless guard. Not sure of she's essential to survive that kind of thing

and apachii hair replaced the default hair and miraculously caused one npc to lose their head. not even remotely possible tbh.

On 12/23/2019 at 10:20 AM, naaitsab said:

Both things should be fixed, as is the semi-black gag thing. But thanks for pointing it out. It's very repetitive and tedious to create the vast amount of items and clicks required to associate the texture sets.

Thanks for the update, I understand it can't be easy, which is why I just point things out rather than getting indignant about it, especually like with the bi-colored dress that actually looked super good

Sorry to bother, but seeing you have a panel gag in the mod, could you explain to me your steps in creating it? It's the only device I just don't know how to replicate myself and I'm attempting to do it on a device that isn't like the other panel gags. 

4 minutes ago, joe2118 said:

Sorry to bother, but seeing you have a panel gag in the mod, could you explain to me your steps in creating it? It's the only device I just don't know how to replicate myself and I'm attempting to do it on a device that isn't like the other panel gags. 

Do you mean the black to pink retexture? I didn't make these items myself, that part I can't help you with.

Just now, naaitsab said:

It's not very different it just has more parts than the normal bottom 3 parts.

-Plug (just a misc item)

-ART item (for enchantment similar to a hit effect of poison etc)

-Enchantment (to apply the art overlay)

-Armor addon

-Armor - Inventory

-Armor - Rendered

Best way to check all items is load it up in TES5Edit and see what is in the mod.

Thanks, that makes it tremendously easier. 

5 minutes ago, joe2118 said:

The Creation Kit part. It's so different from every other item.

It's not very different it just has more parts than the normal bottom 3 parts.

-Plug (just a misc item)

-ART item (for enchantment similar to a hit effect of poison etc)

-Enchantment (to apply the art overlay)

-Armor addon

-Armor - Inventory

-Armor - Rendered

Best way to check all items is load it up in TES5Edit and see what is in the mod.