Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

1 hour ago, HUNK RE2 said:

i want to use the sunflower nude mod but i already have a mod in the pc00i folder what should i remove?

New Bitmap Image.jpg

You can also rename the files and replace those useless color-swap costumes. Just make sure that you take the elixir file and replace it, too.

19 hours ago, Monty-R said:

For the example, you can rename pc00i_model.g1t and pc00i_model.elixir to "pc00g_xxxxx.xxx" and then put both files in pc00g folder. So you can have two swimsuit mods in different costume slots.

what do you mean? it says if i overwrite it it becomes unstable i need more clarification or show a picture on what it supposed to be like 

52 minutes ago, HUNK RE2 said:

i still dont understand how to get the swimsuit nude mod to work

You seem to have a pretty big problem with the game's modding my friend.

I'll try to help but first can you upload an image of what you see in the game after replacing the name of that gloriously nude&thicc Ryza's pc files as recently suggested (pc00i to pc00g)? You said that it might make the game unstable so I'd like to see what it actually did ingame.

7 minutes ago, HUNK RE2 said:

is it supposed to take forever to load?

No? Did you delete the PAK file I told you to delete?

Also that 'Data' folder above the 'x64' shouldn't be there, did you make sure to cut/paste the 'x64' folder that was inside that 'Data' folder, the one containing the 'character' folder? The 'character' folder MUST be located inside that 'x64' folder you see right beside all those PAK files. Refer to the screenshot I uploaded 1 page ago.

38 minutes ago, SKELFantasy00 said:

No? Did you delete the PAK file I told you to delete?

Also that 'Data' folder above the 'x64' shouldn't be there, did you make sure to cut/paste the 'x64' folder that was inside that 'Data' folder, the one containing the 'character' folder? The 'character' folder MUST be located inside that 'x64' folder you see right beside all those PAK files. Refer to the screenshot I uploaded 1 page ago.

pak file yes thats what was making the game load in a loop