Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

Hey guys, im getting this error when trying to unpack the PACK00-02 file when dragging it to the pack.exe GUST TOOL.

Extracting 'PACK00_02.PAK'...
Detected A18/64-bit PAK format

OFFSET    SIZE     NAME
00009d378 000167a9 \data\x64\character\a21_fm_amber_01\obj-a21-fm-amber-01_hi.elixir.gz
ERROR: Can't create path 'data\x64\character\a21_fm_amber_01'

Press any key to continue...

Does anyone know how i can fix this?

another texture test, was sure my game was gonna crash when i installed it, but it just worked.

One issue i ran into is only being able to unpack the original g1t files using the gust_g1t.exe tool

if i tried to unpack the modded ones it said the file sizes are incorrect, how do i get around this?

pink brown.png

On 2/12/2020 at 1:26 AM, kinkanon said:

One issue i ran into is only being able to unpack the original g1t files using the gust_g1t.exe tool

if i tried to unpack the modded ones it said the file sizes are incorrect, how do i get around this?

Please open an issue in the issue tracker tracker for gust_tools and make sure you attach the problematic .g1t. The applications are open source and feature a prominent way to report problems, so please use it!

3 hours ago, kinkanon said:

it wont unpack most modded .g1t files.  But some of the guys here have been able to edit other peoples mods, i jutst don't know how as i'm new to this.

Unless they are got the un-repacked folder with the texture files, i'll have to check.

I usually used this tool for extracting the .dds files from the .gt1 files and re-packing them. There were a few instances where it wouldn't be able to extract anything from someone else's mod but 90% of the time it worked for me.

G1tRePack.exe

english instructions.txt

491398137_G1tRePack.PNG.c885e9970e6913b3ec9c013952489f72.PNG

I would drag the .gt1 file into the 1st bar and press the 1st button on the right to extract the .dds files. Then I used software like GIMP to open, edit, and export the .dds. files. At this point you can drag your individual modified .dds files into the 2nd bar and press the 2nd button to the right and it will re-pack the .gt1 file in the 1st bar. If you get something that pops up, that is an error of sorts with the export of the .dds file. If it works it doesn't say anything. When using Photoshop/GIMP/whatever else works, the .dds file needs to be exported in a certain way. I'm not sure how different the setup would be between the different software but in general you'll want to load mini-maps and set the compression to BC3/BXT5

21 minutes ago, youngmoist said:

can someone point me to the pc mod installing guide? found the switch one on page 35

Modding PC is fairly simple. You can use this tool to un-pack the PACK00_02.PAK file that contains all of the character model and texture files.

gust_pak.exe

step 1: click and drag PACK00_02.PAK onto gust_pak.exe. this creates a "data" folder and a PACK00_02.json
step 2: take the data folder you just extracted and place it into the game's data folder so that they merge (...\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data)
step 3: edit the file name of PACK00_02.PAK to PACK00_02.PAK.bak so that the PC will look inside of the x64 folder instead (this also gives you a clean copy if you mess up)

step 4: take the pc###_model.elixir.gz (model) and pc###_model.g1t (texture) files from your desired mod and overwrite the files in the character folder that match the name (...\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data\x64\character\pc00a)

1 minute ago, Joe Average said:

Modding PC is fairly simple. You can use this tool to un-pack the PACK00_02.PAK file that contains all of the character model and texture files.

gust_pak.exe 31.5 kB · 0 downloads

step 1: click and drag PACK00_02.PAK onto gust_pak.exe. this creates a "data" folder and a PACK00_02.json
step 2: take the data folder you just extracted and place it into the game's data folder so that they merge (...\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data)
step 3: edit the file name of PACK00_02.PAK to PACK00_02.PAK.bak so that the PC will look inside of the x64 folder instead (this also gives you a clean copy if you mess up)

step 4: take the pc###_model.elixir.gz (model) and pc###_model.g1t (texture) files from your desired mod and overwrite the files in the character folder that match the name (...\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data\x64\character\pc00a)

appreciate it! just found a guide right before u sent this but thanks anyway it was really simple

2 All

Need help, please!

Today, ModerChan has released a new mod for the A11. That is, as I understand, for game of the Atelier series.
The name of the mod is in Japanese, the readme file is the same. One can understand is A11.
Help determine which Atelier game is at number 11?
(below are two previews from the mod)
Thank you very much in advance.

preview14259.jpg

preview14552.jpg

4 hours ago, styx101 said:

2 All

Need help, please!

Today, ModerChan has released a new mod for the A11. That is, as I understand, for game of the Atelier series.
The name of the mod is in Japanese, the readme file is the same. One can understand is A11.
Help determine which Atelier game is at number 11?
(below are two previews from the mod)
Thank you very much in advance.

preview14259.jpg

preview14552.jpg

Atelier Rorona is number A11.  The 11th game after Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy.