Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

6 minutes ago, dafalln1 said:

i just downloaded gimp please tell me how to all that with gimp

Spoiler

after you edit the image, you have to select the second option maybe "export as" in english
image.png.bd43289ac54ffe9e294685364687a944.png

then select type files and DDS, then confirm replace
image.png.fc795938bb33105a340347daa1370937.png

at least you have to select the BC3 DXT5 option no generate maps and export
image.png.4dc58f06912edb243090e26dff5d106c.png 

and the DDS is ready

if you need to export a second time later you can use the CTRL + E  in the first image

On 12/2/2019 at 1:20 PM, XPLOSIV said:

Finally got them working on switch and even managed to swap Ryza for dark Lila 

15753071630788912990005733497642.jpg

hey sorry if this bother you but can you guide me to have the mod on the switch? or at least point me in the right direction

1 hour ago, sinkitsune said:

No idea where to put the files yea

This is what I personally do exactly.

1.  Get the latest version (1.8 currently) of gust_g1t.exe and gust_pak.exe.  Make sure they're the latest version.

2. Put gust_pak.exe in your Data folder and use it on PAK00_01. This will make a new folder called data, and a .json file in the same folder.

3.  Open data, x64, res_cmn, ui, and find a21_chara_stand_card01.g1t (01 is Ryza)

4. Make a copy of it and put in a separate folder somewhere, along with gust_g1t.exe

5.  Use a21_chara_stand_card01.g1t on gust_g1t.exe.  This will make a new folder with a .dds file in it.  Then I delete the .g1t just to get it out of the way so I don't get confused later when I turn it back into a .g1t.

6.  Open 000.dds with Paint.net.  There's probably other programs, but Paint.net works just fine for me.  Some other user mentioned using Gimp, so try that if Paint.net doesn't work.

7.  Just put whatever image I want into the image like normal.  

8.  Save.  In the Save settings,  I select BC3 (Linear, DXT5).  I haven't experimented with the other Save settings, but this works, and why fix what isn't broken.

9.  After saving, I drag the folder back onto gust_g1t.exe. This makes a new .g1t.

10.  I put the new .g1t back where I found the original (ui folder)

11.  Personally, I then delete my original  PACK00_01.pak, and then I drag PACK00_01.json onto gust_pak.exe.  This makes a new PACK00_01.pak.  There's another way to do it, but this is just what I do.

12.  I start the game and check Ryza's status screen and it works.

13. Another personal thing, but if everything looks fine, I then delete the data folder gust_pak.exe made. I just like to keep everything tidy and save on space.

I'd share my portraits, but my tastes are...different than everyone else in this thread.

53 minutes ago, BobbyBrady said:

This is what I personally do exactly.

1.  Get the latest version (1.8 currently) of gust_g1t.exe and gust_pak.exe.  Make sure they're the latest version.

2. Put gust_pak.exe in your Data folder and use it on PAK00_01. This will make a new folder called data, and a .json file in the same folder.

3.  Open data, x64, res_cmn, ui, and find a21_chara_stand_card01.g1t (01 is Ryza)

4. Make a copy of it and put in a separate folder somewhere, along with gust_g1t.exe

5.  Use a21_chara_stand_card01.g1t on gust_g1t.exe.  This will make a new folder with a .dds file in it.  Then I delete the .g1t just to get it out of the way so I don't get confused later when I turn it back into a .g1t.

6.  Open 000.dds with Paint.net.  There's probably other programs, but Paint.net works just fine for me.  Some other user mentioned using Gimp, so try that if Paint.net doesn't work.

7.  Just put whatever image I want into the image like normal.  

8.  Save.  In the Save settings,  I select BC3 (Linear, DXT5).  I haven't experimented with the other Save settings, but this works, and why fix what isn't broken.

9.  After saving, I drag the folder back onto gust_g1t.exe. This makes a new .g1t.

10.  I put the new .g1t back where I found the original (ui folder)

11.  Personally, I then delete my original  PACK00_01.pak, and then I drag PACK00_01.json onto gust_pak.exe.  This makes a new PACK00_01.pak.  There's another way to do it, but this is just what I do.

12.  I start the game and check Ryza's status screen and it works.

13. Another personal thing, but if everything looks fine, I then delete the data folder gust_pak.exe made. I just like to keep everything tidy and save on space.

I'd share my portraits, but my tastes are...different than everyone else in this thread.

cant be too different than mine lmao

a21_chara_stand_card01.g1t

11 hours ago, Lumle said:

hey sorry if this bother you but can you guide me to have the mod on the switch? or at least point me in the right direction

I'll just set this small simple word guide up. This is assuming you're using Atmosphere 0.10.x

On PC:
1. Download any of the mod files here
2. Extract the .g1t file easy to locate (I just use a folder called Ryza Mods on my Desktop)
3. Rename the .g1t file so the characters are all in uppercase (i.e. pc00e_model.g1t --> PC00E_MODEL.g1t)
4. Insert your SD Card and head to atmosphere/content (titles if you're below atmosphere 0.10.x)
5. Find the folder 0100D1900EC80000 (create it if you don't have it)
6. Create a folder called romfs in it, create a folder called Data in romfs, create a folder called NX in Data, create a folder called Character in NX (assuming you're only interested in character mods), then create a folder for the .g1t file using the first part of the name (i.e for PC00E_MODEL.g1t create a folder called pc00e [in lowercase letters])
 - Your general folder structure should be SD: atmosphere/content/0100D1900EC80000/romfs/Data/NX/Character/(folder)
7. Put the file in the folder (if the mod has a .elixer.gz file, put that in there as well doing the same all caps trick)
8. Done, eject from PC and into switch

On Switch:
1. Just boot up the game after you've loaded into CFW and check your results by changing the costume in Ryza's Room.

3 minutes ago, FallOffYourHorse said:

I'll just set this small simple word guide up. This is assuming you're using Atmosphere 0.10.x

On PC:
1. Download any of the mod files here
2. Extract the .g1t file easy to locate (I just use a folder called Ryza Mods on my Desktop)
3. Rename the .g1t file so the characters are all in uppercase (i.e. pc00e_model.g1t --> PC00E_MODEL.g1t)
4. Insert your SD Card and head to atmosphere/content (titles if you're below atmosphere 0.10.x)
5. Find the folder 0100D1900EC80000 (create it if you don't have it)
6. Create a folder called romfs in it, create a folder called Data in romfs, create a folder called NX in Data, create a folder called Character in NX (assuming you're only interested in character mods), then create a folder for the .g1t file using the first part of the name (i.e for PC00E_MODEL.g1t create a folder called pc00e [in lowercase letters])
 - Your general folder structure should be SD: atmosphere/content/0100D1900EC80000/romfs/Data/NX/Character/(folder)
7. Put the file in the folder (if the mod has a .elixer.gz file, put that in there as well doing the same all caps trick)
8. Done, eject from PC and into switch

On Switch:
1. Just boot up the game after you've loaded into CFW and check your results by changing the costume in Ryza's Room.

Ignore the part where I say the folder name should be lowercase, I actually use mine in uppercase and it still works.
Here are some image examples