Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

2 YXS

Thank You very much For Christmas Releases!!! Amazing work!:)

But I have one question and a request.
What is this release? Is  already  ready or not yet? Can I download it?
And what is it called?

Ohhh! Super!!! Tong and my favorite Ryza;s stockings!:mrgreen:

A modest wish ... Maybe it makes sense to sign the preview in your Mega or return the previews directly to each specific mod, as it was before?
And it became very difficult to navigate, my friend.

RE2.5R.jpg

2 hours ago, kkaiser said:

it's the whole loverlabs systeme that is retarded.

why not make one topic for discussion / dev

and another with just the tutorials to install stuff ?

Yeah I also think it might be best to create two threads about modding discussion and tutorials on how to mod to make it easier for newcomers.

1 hour ago, styx101 said:

2 YXS

Thank You very much For Christmas Releases!!! Amazing work!:)

But I have one question and a request.
What is this release? Is  already  ready or not yet? Can I download it?
And what is it called?

Ohhh! Super!!! Tong and my favorite Ryza;s stockings!:mrgreen:

A modest wish ... Maybe it makes sense to sign the preview in your Mega or return the previews directly to each specific mod, as it was before?
And it became very difficult to navigate, my friend.

hey, thanks as well.

I have been trying to make the folder easy to follow... Perhaps, I should keep both preview up. One in the root folder. one inside each specific mod folder. Anyway, I will see which one works out.   And the thongs ver. I forgot on that. should be released soon.

2 YXS

Thanks.

I look forward to waiting for this mod with a thong and amazing gray stockings!

Maybe  I'm a northern gaijin, but in a hosiery and panties fetish I am a real Japanese in my soul. Forever!:mrgreen:
Well, the sakura branch on the background of Fuji is very poetic, of course!:classic_wink::mrgreen:

On 12/22/2019 at 9:15 AM, YXS said:

No new update on tools, but so far the latest update gives swimsuit DLC. which most of us were working on it, at least myself is doing a full nude model. 

Other than that, there is not much news except some random updates on texture work of the swimsuit DLC. 

Welcome back!

Ayyy, that's good! And thanks!

Hey, everyone, out of curiosity, is there ANY way to copy a hairstyle, like Claudia's long hair and put it on Ryza by any chance via photoshop editing like I am used to? Or this takes actual modding skill/knowledge? My limitations on modding and both my computer right now are up to editing/cleaning on photoshop and repacking. 

17 hours ago, SKELFantasy00 said:

By animation I mean when you control the character, aka Ryza, when she's in 'standby', 'walking', 'running', 'using gathering tools', modifying the animation involving those, is it possible?

So far it was mostly 'MODEL', but what about the 'ANIMATION'? I don't have the game installed right now so I can't verify yet, but during the time I was playing the game (if I remember), I noticed that there were multiple files located in the 'a' of each pc0x (for eg. pc00a for Ryza, there was like 84 files inside), most of them involved 'animation'. I could tell because there was a time I tried to swap Ryza's pc folder with Lila's (aka the entirety of pc00a files which had 84 files with the entirety of pc05a, which had only 42 files) and I saw during combat that it even swapped their respective animation too. Perhaps the other 42 files that Ryza had in addition are the animation files during exploration aka outside of combat. So I was kinda curious if it was actually moddable, if not then d'awww too bad (TwT)7.

I think you mean the motion modding .

Modderchan did it early before .

https://twitter.com/moderchan_steam/status/1192961379356987392?s=20

And yeah , the motion data is in the default model folder (I test by removing it) .

By extracting the elixer.gz , it's .g1a file . I don't kown how to modify it .

9 hours ago, yz4321 said:

I think you mean the motion modding .

Modderchan did it early before .

https://twitter.com/moderchan_steam/status/1192961379356987392?s=20

And yeah , the motion data is in the default model folder (I test by removing it) .

By extracting the elixer.gz , it's .g1a file . I don't kown how to modify it .

Yeah, that. So it was called 'MOTION', I'm not too familiar with technical term when it comes to these kind of things sorry (^w^)7.

Arf if only we knew 'how to do it', our modder pals with animation experience could make some pretty nice and sexy motions whehe *w*. Will Moderchan tell us the way she/he did it if someone were to ask? (Idk Moderchan, I only just knew her/him by name and talent through this thread)

Spoiler
1 hour ago, SKELFantasy00 said:

Yeah, that. So it was called 'MOTION', I'm not too familiar with technical term when it comes to these kind of things sorry (^w^)7.

Arf if only we knew 'how to do it', our modder pals with animation experience could make some pretty nice and sexy motions whehe *w*. Will Moderchan tell us the way she/he did it if someone were to ask? (Idk Moderchan, I only just knew her/him by name and talent through this thread)

I tried to replace these .g1a files with each other . It seems to work well .

Spoiler

005.PNG.8481b8edad390047f46ba1cd8d37faf0.PNG

a list of motions of Ryza (not include all motions , I think the rest should be the battle motions)

Spoiler

pc00a_00000
idle

pc00a_00010
pc00a_00011
pc00a_00012
walk

pc00a_00020
pc00a_00021
pc00a_00022
slow run

pc00a_00030
walk left

pc00a_00040
walk right

pc00a_00050
pc00a_00051
pc00a_00052
talk

pc00a_00060
stretch(idle)

pc00a_00070
pc00a_00071
pc00a_00072
jump

pc00a_00080
pick up

pc00a_00090
take water from well

pc00a_00100
open chest

pc00a_00110
fish

pc00a_00120
stretch(sleep)

pc00a_00130
pc00a_00131
pc00a_00132
quick run

pc00a_00200
gather by staff

pc00a_00210
gather by scythe

pc00a_00220
gather by axe

pc00a_00230
gather by hammer

pc00a_00240
gather by bomb rod

pc00a_00250
gather by bug net

pc00a_00260
pc00a_00261
pc00a_00262
get through stone way

pc00a_00270
pc00a_00271
pc00a_00272
ride wind

pc00a_00280
pc00a_00281
pc00a_00282
pc00a_00283
pc00a_00284
pc00a_00285
get through crevice

pc00a_00290
pc00a_00291
pc00a_00292
pc00a_00293
pc00a_00294
pc00a_00295
pc00a_00296
crawl

someone please help me im having trouble with the character standing portraits i extract the dds then load withpaint.net now here is where im having trouble i dont know how to put my own image i found on the internet onto it when i do it through cut paste then edit and save as dds then compress dxt5 then recompile then place bqck in the right folder when i load my game there is no image there whatsoever please can someone post step by step instructions to put custom image on character standing portraits

3 minutes ago, dafalln1 said:

someone please help me im having trouble with the character standing portraits i extract the dds then load withpaint.net now here is where im having trouble i dont know how to put my own image i found on the internet onto it when i do it through cut paste then edit and save as dds then compress dxt5 then recompile then place bqck in the right folder when i load my game there is no image there whatsoever please can someone post step by step instructions to put custom image on character standing portraits

image.png.7ed5c0ae7aa1712b716b5674414f1b9e.png

with gimp you can have multiple layers, but when you export it, the DDS only save the selected layer, and don't forget conserve the resolution (yellow area)