Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

24 minutes ago, SKELFantasy00 said:

Tbh I played this game mainly because of Ryza's thiccness, I wasn't really interested in any of the other Atelier or even Blue Reflection. The last game from Gust that I've played before that was Mana Khemia 2, which for some reason didn't succeed in Japan, even though it was in my opinion one of their best games.

And yes the character models are interchangeable. Just change the name of the pc folder to the corresponding character folder you want to swap it with. For example, you want to swap Ryza's default model (pc00a) with Lila's default model (pc05a), rename the folder and any files inside that has 'pc05a' to 'pc00a', then copy/paste them to Ryza's pc folder, overwrite if asked.  

I know that we can swap models between characters in Ryza. What I asked was that if we can swap character models in Ryza with other Atelier games, especially the recent ones like Lydie, Lulua, and Blue Reflection. Firis and Sophie are probably out of the question since they're for older versions of the engine.

26 minutes ago, Monty-R said:

I know that we can swap models between characters in Ryza. What I asked was that if we can swap character models in Ryza with other Atelier games, especially the recent ones like Lydie, Lulua, and Blue Reflection. Firis and Sophie are probably out of the question since they're for older versions of the engine.

Ah you meant that. No idea, if the game in question has the same character folder as Atelier Ryza then maybe...? Otherwise better wait for some experienced modders here answer the question (TwT')7

11 hours ago, Monty-R said:

I wonder why not many people mod previous Atelier games and Blue Reflection, when the tools are always there? Is it because of Ryza's ass that this game gets more popular?

One more thing, are characters models in these games interchangeable? What if we use Ryza models in Lulua and vice versa?

Yeah her thickness is to blame for her popularity. Shes everywhere in the hentai community as well unlike the previous games.

2 Hunk417

Her name is Kilo Shiness, do I understand correctly?

just got stuck at the beginning of the game and haven’t met such a girl yet.

Can she be in the squad? Or is she a neutral character or even from an enemy camp?

Is it because of Ryza's ass that this game gets more popular?

And what? Ryza's ass is a real masterpiece!:mrgreen: 

I wasn't really interested in any of the other Atelier or even Blue Reflection

By the way, dear friends ... Are there any 
 erotical or nude mods for Blue Reflection?
If yes, then  give a link please for the topic where such mods exis tor mods directly

(excluding 2 mods of Moderchan (I know them and they are none for me)?
Thank you very much in advance!!!

And is it a good game or boring in your opinion?

2 hours ago, styx101 said:

2 Hunk417

Her name is Kilo Shiness, do I understand correctly?

just got stuck at the beginning of the game and haven’t met such a girl yet.

Can she be in the squad? Or is she a neutral character or even from an enemy camp?

And what? Ryza's ass is a real masterpiece!:mrgreen: 

By the way, dear friends ... Are there any 
 erotical or nude mods for Blue Reflection?
If yes, then  give a link please for the topic where such mods exis tor mods directly

(excluding 2 mods of Moderchan (I know them and they are none for me)?
Thank you very much in advance!!!

And is it a good game or boring in your opinion?

theres a blue reflection topic you can search for in here. modding that game is a little complex but everything you need to know for the other nude mods should be in that topic.

i love blue reflection but not for sexy reasons

I need a little help here. Im trying to replace the character portraits in the switch version and seem to be doing something wrong. I tried putting the g1t files in atmosphere/res_cmn\ui\ but not happens. Is this the correct place to put these files? Can the portraits be replaced on the switch? Sorry for sounding stupid but i been over this thread a few times and if this was mentioned i have overlooked it.

there is some work remaining
I still have the problem with those lines of the upper clothes and the straps, I think it's not the texture, maybe it's the model, but I don't know how to modify it
maybe next will be the damaged version, using the nude mod from sirnoobalot

Kilo is friendly npc, just like agatha
his model caracter folder is pc14a

image.png.d45eea3778da191327b916c4c080f6eb.png

Spoiler

image.png.d9f4c3be3484aeed32808fc36a4c0153.pngimage.png.feb3387ac8e3ee2eadd237fa779601c0.pngimage.png.a6400ce8adf055b14bd67f0f6d7ea59c.png

pc05i_model.elixir.gz pc05i_model.g1t

I need some help with G1tRepack. I've edited some DDS file and saved without generating mip-map (because the original file doesn't have mip-map).

But G1tRepack refuses to repack a file that doesn't have a mip-map.

So I rework on the DDS file, save it with a mip-map. But then the file size is larger than the original file and G1tRepack refuses to repack it because it exceeds the original DDS file size.

So I'm stuck.

Is there a way to force this crappy tool to repack as is? Or is there another tool I can use to repack the g1t files?

1 hour ago, Monty-R said:

...Is there a way to force this crappy tool to repack as is? Or is there another tool I can use to repack the g1t files?

You are blaming the tool for a layer 8 issue. You do realize people are effortlessly making making mods at the moment, using the very tool you claim is "crappy," right? File size does not need to match—and in fact, all of my modded files are larger than their vanilla counterparts. Body files are saved in DXT5, others in DXT1 (no alpha). Most of the game's textures do have mipmaps; which file were you attempting to modify (vanilla mipmaps: e.g. face and body)?

Personally, I haven't had any luck using the other pack/unpacking tools, and this also seems to mirror the consensus over at the JP boards. As far as I'm aware, we're all using repack.

Let me know the name of the file, and I'll check it out on my end.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:44 PM, ElfenMaid said:

I need a little help here. Im trying to replace the character portraits in the switch version and seem to be doing something wrong. I tried putting the g1t files in atmosphere/res_cmn\ui\ but not happens. Is this the correct place to put these files? Can the portraits be replaced on the switch? Sorry for sounding stupid but i been over this thread a few times and if this was mentioned i have overlooked it.

Assuming you're using Atmosphere 0.10.x
I don't actually know where the UI is stored for PC mods, but character mod files followed the SD path of atmosphere/content/0100D1900EC80000/romfs/Data/NX/Characters/(mod folder)
If you can figure out the name of the folder where UI is stored, make the folder within the same folder as the "Characters" folder in the SD filepath and add the mod folder with the .g1t files inside (properly casematched btw)
If you're using a lower version of Atmosphere (0.9 or below), change "content" to titles

When I have time, I'll try adding UI mods myself to definitively answer you

1 hour ago, anonanonyma said:

You are blaming the tool for a layer 8 issue. You do realize people are effortlessly making making mods at the moment, using the very tool you claim is "crappy," right? File size does not need to match—and in fact, all of my modded files are larger than their vanilla counterparts. Body files are saved in DXT5, others in DXT1 (no alpha). Most of the game's textures do have mipmaps; which file were you attempting to modify (vanilla mipmaps: e.g. face and body)?

Personally, I haven't had any luck using the other pack/unpacking tools, and this also seems to mirror the consensus over at the JP boards. As far as I'm aware, we're all using repack.

Let me know the name of the file, and I'll check it out on my end.

It's this file:

PACK00_04_01.PAK\x64\Res_EN\font\mainfont00_hd1080_0.g1t

1 hour ago, FallOffYourHorse said:

Assuming you're using Atmosphere 0.10.x
I don't actually know where the UI is stored for PC mods, but character mod files followed the SD path of atmosphere/content/0100D1900EC80000/romfs/Data/NX/Characters/(mod folder)
If you can figure out the name of the folder where UI is stored, make the folder within the same folder as the "Characters" folder in the SD filepath and add the mod folder with the .g1t files inside (properly casematched btw)
If you're using a lower version of Atmosphere (0.9 or below), change "content" to titles

When I have time, I'll try adding UI mods myself to definitively answer you

Looking back earlier in the thread and even at your own comment, I figured out the filepath should be atmosphere/content/0100D1900EC80000/romfs/Data/NX/res_cmn/ui/(example:)a21_chara_stand_card01.g1t

Although I haven't personally tested it, will update this post when I've confirmed it's validity

Edit: Tested, it does work. Just make sure you name the folder Res_CMN (with the caps)

Edit edit: general rule of thumb for Switch modding is:

- Rename the filepath folder for PC from "x64" to "NX"
- Atmosphere 0.10.x: make sure all the folders and files are in the "contents" folder
- Atmosphere 0.9.x or below: make sure all the folders and files are in the "titles" folder

Spoiler
1230804571_Filepathatelierportraitsswitch.png.2e906f52f6f752dbbd44ee656efe4af4.png
Spoiler
2020010301441700-F12974AE8082D149C8CABC8562FD1F0A.jpg.fe4cd37a8d0939045539721602b1bc75.jpg

Ok so I just tested that specific file, and it worked. What plugin are you using to save your textures? Intel's or nvidia's?

[EDIT] Wait. Could it be that you are confounding the app's various warnings for errors? Like sometimes the app will notify you if the texture format has changed (dxt5 to 1 and vice versa), or when the size is the same. It still works when you hear the beep.

Just do a test for me. Retry repacking. Ignore every popup, and re-extract the file you tried modifying to verify if the changes were made.

4 hours ago, anonanonyma said:

Ok so I just tested that specific file, and it worked. What plugin are you using to save your textures? Intel's or nvidia's?

[EDIT] Wait. Could it be that you are confounding the app's various warnings for errors? Like sometimes the app will notify you if the texture format has changed (dxt5 to 1 and vice versa), or when the size is the same. It still works when you hear the beep.

Just do a test for me. Retry repacking. Ignore every popup, and re-extract the file you tried modifying to verify if the changes were made.

OK, I'll try it later.

6 hours ago, FallOffYourHorse said:

Looking back earlier in the thread and even at your own comment, I figured out the filepath should be atmosphere/content/0100D1900EC80000/romfs/Data/NX/res_cmn/ui/(example:)a21_chara_stand_card01.g1t

Although I haven't personally tested it, will update this post when I've confirmed it's validity

Edit: Tested, it does work. Just make sure you name the folder Res_CMN (with the caps)

Edit edit: general rule of thumb for Switch modding is:

- Rename the filepath folder for PC from "x64" to "NX"
- Atmosphere 0.10.x: make sure all the folders and files are in the "contents" folder
- Atmosphere 0.9.x or below: make sure all the folders and files are in the "titles" folder

Reveal hidden contents
1230804571_Filepathatelierportraitsswitch.png.2e906f52f6f752dbbd44ee656efe4af4.png
  Reveal hidden contents
2020010301441700-F12974AE8082D149C8CABC8562FD1F0A.jpg.fe4cd37a8d0939045539721602b1bc75.jpg

Thanks for the reply. Its working now. I had the files in the correct folder after all but the .g1t files were improperly named,

6 hours ago, anonanonyma said:

Let me know if you get it working!

Not working.

First I save the edited DDS as DTX5, no mipmap (the original file doesn't have any mipmap)

"Need 3 or more layers of mipmap"

So I save the file again, with auto-generated mipmap.

"The original and new DDS file size are different"

And it doesn't repack at all. I know because the modified date of the file didn't change.

4 hours ago, Monty-R said:

Not working.

First I save the edited DDS as DTX5, no mipmap (the original file doesn't have any mipmap)

"Need 3 or more layers of mipmap"

So I save the file again, with auto-generated mipmap.

"The original and new DDS file size are different"

And it doesn't repack at all. I know because the modified date of the file didn't change.

I definitely should have clarified that I am in fact generating mipmaps, sorry. Hmmm, can you try unpacking this? 

[EDIT] Deleted the file, I think some people were downloading it thinking it was a mod.

If that one works for you, then great! That one was saved in DXT1 with transparency, so maybe try that? I also have a working DXT5.

52 minutes ago, anonanonyma said:

I definitely should have precised that I am in fact generating mipmaps, sorry. Hmmm, can you try unpacking this? 

mainfont00_hd1080_0.g1t 5.25 MB · 2 downloads

If that one works for you, then great! That one was saved in DXT1 with transparency, so maybe try that? I also have a working DXT5.

What software you're using to save the DDS files, and what settings you have while saving them?

I tried both nVidia and Intel plugin for PS, and Paint.net. None of them work.

They worked for the char model mods that I made before so I'm not sure what's the problem.

For the file in your attachment, I can unpack it, edit the DDS and repack it no problem.

What did you do to the file?

49 minutes ago, Monty-R said:

What did you do to the file?

Dude.

I beat the shit out of it.

For the file I sent you, I used nvidia's plugin, generated mm, and used the dxt1+1 preset. Nothing special. At this point, there's either something wrong with your installation of PS, you have an older version of repack, or there's another variable at play on your side that's preventing repack from operating as it should; or we're back to the layer 8 issue. FYI there are multiple modded UI textures floating around JP forums, and I don't see any mention of the bug you described so I assume your problem isn't widely experienced.

...Just to be clear because some people get butthurt hearing this: I am not saying you're an idiot, or that you did something wrong, or that your machine is garbage. All I'm saying is: there is a functionally unlimited number of things that could weirdly interfere with this, and it seems to be happening to you. I am not performing any spells on the file, I described my steps EXACTLY. Extracted the file—saved as stated above—repacked—done.

All the same, at least now you have a working file!

[EDIT] Oh wait I wrote on it, do you want a virgin one?

Here you go my dude—just in case. I gotta get back to work.

mainfont00_hd1080_0.g1t

13 minutes ago, anonanonyma said:

Dude.

I beat the shit out of it.

For the file I sent you, I used nvidia's plugin, generated mm, and used the dxt1+1 preset. Nothing special. At this point, there's either something wrong with your installation of PS, you have an older version of repack, or there's another variable at play on your side that's preventing repack from operating as it should; or we're back to the layer 8 issue. FYI there are multiple modded UI textures floating around JP forums, and I don't see any mention of the bug you described so I assume your problem isn't widely experienced.

...Just to be clear because some people get butthurt hearing this: I am not saying you're an idiot, or that you did something wrong, or that your machine is garbage. All I'm saying is there is a functionally unlimited number of things that could weirdly interfere with this, and it seems to be happening to you. I am not performing any spells on the file, I described my steps EXACTLY. Extracted the file—saved as stated above—repacked—done.

In any case, at least now you have a working file!

[EDIT] Oh wait I wrote on it, do you want a virgin one?

Maybe I have the wrong version of G1tRePack? Can you give me the one you're using?

1 hour ago, anonanonyma said:

Sure thing!

https://gofile.io/?c=fvvPg5

I also posted the vanilla file for you in my previous reply if you need it before I come back. I just saved it like I did for the one that "unlocked" everything for you, without writing on it.

Thanks. But I tried to repack into the original g1t file that I had an issue with, it's still the same.

But I figured out how to make it work. First I have to save my DDS file as DTX1 (probably to make sure that it can have mipmap without making the file size larger than the original) and put it back into that problematic g1t file. Then I can save another DDS file with DTX5 like it should be and then repack it without a problem.

Thanks for helping me.