Sorry, but I can't do this now. 

Someone told me  that this link as I known no longer works now.:'(

Unfortunately, I don’t know about it now.  ((

2 Perverockstar

Here. Under spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you so much. I appreciate it!

Also, if someone can help.

I've been going through the full thread. Like I mentioned before I already have all the mods you have been very kind to share. 

I'm having a problem though, gust_pak application won't open. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

2 Perverockstar

Hi!)
Sorry, but I don’t know what you are doing wrong.
It's hard to say from a distance.
But ... Perhaps maybe you are missing on your computer some additional software necessary for this program to start and work normally.
Try to read the readme to the program or go to the program page on the Internet, it is easy to find through the search.

And...

Personally, I use the gust_tools program for unpacking and packaging. Try it.

I never have problems using this program to install Atelier Ryza mods.

There is a readme file in the archive. In addition, in this topic you can find tips on how to use this program, I once asked questions about this and people told me (see earlier topic pages)

gust_tools.zip

On 3/2/2020 at 10:38 PM, styx101 said:

2 Perverockstar

Hi!)
Sorry, but I don’t know what you are doing wrong.
It's hard to say from a distance.
But ... Perhaps maybe you are missing on your computer some additional software necessary for this program to start and work normally.
Try to read the readme to the program or go to the program page on the Internet, it is easy to find through the search.

And...

Personally, I use the gust_tools program for unpacking and packaging. Try it.

I never have problems using this program to install Atelier Ryza mods.

There is a readme file in the archive. In addition, in this topic you can find tips on how to use this program, I once asked questions about this and people told me (see earlier topic pages)

gust_tools.zip 96.32 kB · 9 downloads

I did download the gust_tools, but the exe files won't open for some reason.

2 styx101
Ahhh!  So that's why.  That was my fault for not looking at the latest one.  What I got is this.

That was the mod files I last downloaded and it have her arms dejoined like that.  Thanks!  She look better now with the one you gave now.

Sorry for the trouble. I just didn't know there was a better nude mod for Ryza. ^ ^;image.png.f906e8b9256c638dbb1baba309ec4a7f.png

HI all,

So after going through most of this thread and reading around other places, there currently exists:

- mods that change skirts into mini-skirts

- mods that make skirts see-through

- mods that make girls fully naked

What is the feasibility of stitching those mods into a "see-through mini-skirt with no panties underneath" mod?

I have zero 3D modeling experience, the most modding I've done in other games were editing textures and transparency plus messing with values in json/csv files.  So I'm asking out of ignorance.

On 3/4/2020 at 1:22 PM, Joe Average said:

You need to drag the other files onto the exe in gust tools. Double clicking them will not open them

Thank you so much, now I did it, everything went smooth.

19 hours ago, styx101 said:

2 TranscendedGuy

I downloaded this mod from here, buddy.
Somewhere in this topic on earlier pages it seems there should be a link to this mod. Browse this thread, please.
Although ... It's not difficult for me to download this mod right now,

the mod author, as far as I know, did not make this mod paid.
The archive also has a preview.

Ryza Sunlight Flower Full NUDE v1.0.rar 5.46 MB · 72 downloads

How do you apply this particular mod?

Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind, I made it work assigning it the name of one of the coloured outfits!

Finally he release the mod, I really love moderchan's mods.  I have been waiting for this one but I really wanted is Ryza with her hat.

So i modify his mod and added hat and sandals cuz she's floating without any footwear lol. I don't why I love Ryza with her hat.

Spoiler

Untitled.png.3b352c51da1f90fe44d55349f2fd2acd.png

15 hours ago, kaz_69 said:

Finally he release the mod, I really love moderchan's mods.  I have been waiting for this one but I really wanted is Ryza with her hat.

So i modify his mod and added hat and sandals cuz she's floating without any footwear lol. I don't why I love Ryza with her hat.

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.png.3b352c51da1f90fe44d55349f2fd2acd.png

I like the way that looks, would you be willing give a download to that file?