Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

Awesome work guys! This has come a long way since I've been following this topic. I got bored of the game pretty fast, but some nice mods will surely get me interested again. I'm sitting here waiting for this and Omega Labyrinth to pick up before trying them out again ?

I dunno why, but I've been on a nude mod kick lately. Not even hentai games..just normal ass games with mods like these. Code Vein was my latest and I'm on the lookout for other great moddable games now.

I wonder why not many people mod previous Atelier games and Blue Reflection, when the tools are always there? Is it because of Ryza's ass that this game gets more popular?

One more thing, are characters models in these games interchangeable? What if we use Ryza models in Lulua and vice versa?

As my last post , chara motions are in chara model folder .

But there are some common used motions .

I found these motions in cf00 ~ cm01 .

'f' for female , 'm' for male , '00' for children , '01' for adults .

These motions are used for npc , also with pc chara in the cg animation .

I took captures for motions in cf01 .

mega download

If you try to read the xml in moderchan's pose mod , you can probably figure out how it work and add more pose by yourself .

6 hours ago, Monty-R said:

I wonder why not many people mod previous Atelier games and Blue Reflection, when the tools are always there? Is it because of Ryza's ass that this game gets more popular?

One more thing, are characters models in these games interchangeable? What if we use Ryza models in Lulua and vice versa?

Tbh I played this game mainly because of Ryza's thiccness, I wasn't really interested in any of the other Atelier or even Blue Reflection. The last game from Gust that I've played before that was Mana Khemia 2, which for some reason didn't succeed in Japan, even though it was in my opinion one of their best games.

And yes the character models are interchangeable. Just change the name of the pc folder to the corresponding character folder you want to swap it with. For example, you want to swap Ryza's default model (pc00a) with Lila's default model (pc05a), rename the folder and any files inside that has 'pc05a' to 'pc00a', then copy/paste them to Ryza's pc folder, overwrite if asked.