Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

I also think that this topic is still for mods, and not picturesĀ exhibition .
There is a mod - there is also a screenshot, naturally.
No mod - no endless gallery.

The exhibition of pictures litter the topic only.
And then a natural question for those who know, please...
Is there already a nud mod for Claudia and where can I get it?
Or is it just a picture?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, nomog said:

Hello! Is there anyone who could explain me which programs I would have to use to modify body proportions? I saw some people increasing Ryzas breast size and Im really curious how this could be achieved. Would love to try my hands at this :)

hey sorry, was busy and didnt get a chance to reply. Yes, I use blender to do 3d model work. You will require other tools to extract the model from the game. The step has been broken down before, if you cant find any info. I can give you some hint on it. Sorry for replying this late thou.

16 hours ago, YXS said:

hey sorry, was busy and didnt get a chance to reply. Yes, I use blender to do 3d model work. You will require other tools to extract the model from the game. The step has been broken down before, if you cant find any info. I can give you some hint on it. Sorry for replying this late thou.

Hey no problem at all, Im happy that you responded :)Ā Thanks for the info but unfortunately I still dont know which files to extract/use. I have only packed the PACK00_02 file for basic costume swapping. I was looking through many pages but I couldnt find any info how to do anything beyond that...

22 hours ago, nomog said:

Hey no problem at all, Im happy that you responded :)Ā Thanks for the info but unfortunately I still dont know which files to extract/use. I have only packed the PACK00_02 file for basic costume swapping. I was looking through many pages but I couldnt find any info how to do anything beyond that...

So for unpacking file, you will need gust_tools, and g1m_tools for model.Ā 

You might need other software just for converting files or for texture/ model editting. But those are at your choice.

On 1/25/2020 at 11:47 AM, babyjoe00069 said:

Well the new mod by modderchan works great as well as all others posted.

Once I got the hang of it, was pretty much on a roll.

Just started playing this game today lol. Huge shoutout to all the modders and those that left guides to follow.

Works great on switch as well.Atelier.pngLin2.png

Hey, if you don't mind could you tell how to make it work on Switch?Ā 

Ā 

Thanks.Ā 

Hey guys, im getting this error when trying to unpack the PACK00-02 file when dragging it to the pack.exe GUST TOOL.

Ā 

Extracting 'PACK00_02.PAK'...
Detected A18/64-bit PAK format

OFFSET Ā  Ā SIZE Ā  Ā  NAME
00009d378 000167a9 \data\x64\character\a21_fm_amber_01\obj-a21-fm-amber-01_hi.elixir.gz
ERROR: Can't create path 'data\x64\character\a21_fm_amber_01'

Press any key to continue...
Ā 

Does anyone know how i can fix this?

another texture test, was sure my game was gonna crash when i installed it, but it just worked.

One issue i ran into is only being able to unpack the original g1t files using theĀ gust_g1t.exe tool

if i tried to unpack the modded ones it said the file sizes are incorrect, how do i get around this?

pink brown.png