Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

7 hours ago, UnknownOne111 said:

Hi all, as a noob to modding, can someone explain to me how to put this mod in the game?

Is it like other games where you have to create a ~mods file inside the steam folder and just drop the mod files in that folder, or is this different?

Thanks for the help.

Such as attachment file ,

Atelier Ryza need to modify some step:

1. Unpack "PACK00_02.PAK" use tool like "A18_Decrypt2.exe"

2. Rename "PACK00_02.PAK" to other file name.

3. Put the mod files to corresponding path.

You can also try to use "AtelierRyzaModdlingAndInstall.bat"

2 hours ago, HrJasn said:

Such as attachment file ,

Atelier Ryza need to modify some step:

1. Unpack "PACK00_02.PAK" use tool like "A18_Decrypt2.exe"

2. Rename "PACK00_02.PAK" to other file name.

3. Put the mod files to corresponding path.

You can also try to use "AtelierRyzaModdlingAndInstall.bat"

Thanks for the reply.

But when I try to run "AtelierRyzaModdlingAndInstall.bat" and select 1, I get the error "PACK00_02.pak not found".

What exactly is this file? The mod files I downloaded (the one I initially quoted) are in Japanese so I can't read the folder names.

33 minutes ago, UnknownOne111 said:

Thanks for the reply.

But when I try to run "AtelierRyzaModdlingAndInstall.bat" and select 1, I get the error "PACK00_02.pak not found".

What exactly is this file? The mod files I downloaded (the one I initially quoted) are in Japanese so I can't read the folder names.

OK I updated the script add UTF-8 and fix some problem just a moment ago ,

You download new version and try again.

20 minutes ago, HrJasn said:

OK I updated the script add UTF-8 and fix some problem just a moment ago ,

You download new version and try again.

Still getting the same error - PACK00_02.pak not found.

I finally found the PACK00_02.pak file in the data folder of the game. I placed your .bat file inside the data folder where the .pak files are, but I'm still getting the error.

42 minutes ago, UnknownOne111 said:

Still getting the same error - PACK00_02.pak not found.

I finally found the PACK00_02.pak file in the data folder of the game. I placed your .bat file inside the data folder where the .pak files are, but I'm still getting the error.

Wow ...OK

Maybe you doing these step by manual ,

I will find what's problem.

Because I trace steam folder not become the string , I use steam's registry , maybe the registry is diffirent with outside from the Taiwan.

Can you print screenshot the AtelierRyzaModdlingAndInstall.bat main menu for me ?

Or can open "cmd.exe" and type "reg query HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve\Steam /v SteamPath" and copy the result for me? thx

58 minutes ago, HrJasn said:

Wow ...OK

Maybe you doing these step by manual ,

I will find what's problem.

Because I trace steam folder not become the string , I use stream's registry , maybe the registry is diffirent with outside from the Taiwan.

Can you Printshot the AtelierRyzaModdlingAndInstall.bat main menu for me ? thx

Actually just fixed the problem. I was doing something wrong with running the file and it worked now.

But when I install the mod and go in game, I don't see any changes. What costume does the mod I quoted replace? I think it's supposed to be the second costume as it looks similar.

Which file should I drag to your bat file? The mod file I downloaded has a .elixir file and .g1t file.

48 minutes ago, UnknownOne111 said:

Actually just fixed the problem. I was doing something wrong with running the file and it worked now.

But when I install the mod and go in game, I don't see any changes. What costume does the mod I quoted replace? I think it's supposed to be the second costume as it looks similar.

Which file should I drag to your bat file? The mod file I downloaded has a .elixir file and .g1t file.

Oh! OK

After you key in "2" and press Enter just try drag the folder has .elixir file and .g1t file after "Drag mod file or folder to here then press Enter:" string and press Enter.

Because if mod have .elixir.gz file then it maybe is changed by modder.

If this step isn't help , And try again "Moddling Atelier Ryza" check resault is "Atelier Ryza is already moddling.".

If resault is "Atelier Ryza is already moddling." and check by manual there isn't "PACK00_02.PAK" file in path of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data" ,

"PACK00_02.PAK" need be renamed.

Then check "character" folder is in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data\x64".

If all of the above not problem...

You may copy mod file by youself:

If the mod file name is "pc00a_model.g1t"

and it will copy to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data\x64\character\pc00a" ,

.elixir.gz same as it .

On 11/17/2019 at 11:37 AM, YXS said:

Becuz I’m editing mainly on the texture only, which is the g1t file.

the Elixir.gz contains the game model.

For Klaudia’s mod, I use the summer outfit to start modding, so I attached it as someone put it into the default outfit folder and it end up with a mix of shoulder part and greenish colour like this.

Reveal hidden contents

97BFDC2F-5458-48B3-A3C0-BA3CDCA4CE03.jpeg.0e4fc2b81900cc7f5d9bd97524981391.jpeg

in Ryza's no pantie folder, the g1t or elixir file is missing?

59 minutes ago, HrJasn said:

Oh! OK

After you key in "2" and press Enter just try drag the folder has .elixir file and .g1t file after "Drag mod file or folder to here then press Enter:" string and press Enter.

Because if mod have .elixir.gz file then it maybe is changed by modder.

If this step isn't help , And try again "Moddling Atelier Ryza" check resault is "Atelier Ryza is already moddling.".

If resault is "Atelier Ryza is already moddling." and check by manual there isn't "PACK00_02.PAK" file in path of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data" ,

"PACK00_02.PAK" need be renamed.

Then check "character" folder is in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data\x64".

If all of the above not problem...

You may copy mod file by youself:

If the mod file name is "pc00a_model.g1t"

and it will copy to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data\x64\character\pc00a" ,

.elixir.gz same as it .

Perfect! Thanks for your help. I finally got the mod working.

1 hour ago, userABC123 said:

in Ryza's no pantie folder, the g1t or elixir file is missing?

You can copy Klaudia’s summer outfit elixir.gz file and rename it.

I remembered it was pc01h folder. 

Double check that, in this thread someone post the file name corresponding costume. 

I didn’t upload the elixir as I don’t wanna used up my cloud drive space haha

On 11/19/2019 at 6:58 PM, greypanda said:

Here are the files for the white T-shirt, i can post the blue puni one if anyone needs

pc00c_model.elixir.gz 646.66 kB · 87 downloads pc00c_model.g1t 15.16 MB · 95 downloads

lol You know something I just realized Koei pulled the very same stunt with Blue Reflection. They had an exclusive Final Fantasy 15 outfit from a character named

Aranea Highwind. The original Pak002 file had its content, but they removed it in a newer update. Luckily I kept a backup of the files, sadly I did not do the same with the Blue Puni shirt.

https://imgur.com/PJNR6At

https://imgur.com/9HtrhZe

Puni's nose

Spoiler

001.PNG.0f07b5e5a11c6650138d59a58c1dc260.PNG

Thanks for someone's help , found a probable way of model modding .

Tools:

gust_tools

g1mtools

Steps:

1. extract the elixer.gz file with the gust_tools , and you will got the xxx_default.g1m file .

2. open the g1m file with tiny hexer (or something else) , edit the second line (3033 -> 3932) so that it looks like this .

Spoiler

002.PNG.0f5843e9a200afead7e6ddb2e91b531f.PNG

3. just follow the guides of the gust_tools and g1mtools to unpack and repack it .

I didn't do much testing on other origin models .

In fact , you can successfully unpack and repack the model files of the Rila mod as normal (without step 2) .

Good luck , guys !