BHUNP 3BBB Bodyslide Collection

About This Mod:

This is bodyslide conversion of Devious Devices Assets, Expansion and Devious Cursed Loot to support BHUNP 3BBB Body

This mod only include the bodyslide slider group, slider sets, and shape data for Devious Devices Assets and Expansion.

This mod had been designed to retain the original slider set and shape data, therefore you can freely switch between from original mod physics and 3BBB support physics by running the respective slider set.

Link available in this Post:

1st - Devious Devices Assets BHUNP SMP bodyslide 1.2.0  (All original bodyslide should be fully supported)

2nd - Devious Devices Expansion BHUNP SMP bodyslide 1.4.0  (Almost all outfit had been converted, except for Hobble Dress varieties, zipsuit, breast yoke, and Straitjacket varieties.)

3th - Devious Cursed Loot BHUNP SMP bodyslide 1.1.0  (All original bodyslide should be fully supported, except for zipsuit)

4th - Devious Cursed Loot BHUNP PE bodyslide 1.1.0  (All original bodyslide should be fully supported)

HARD REQUIREMENTS:

Bodyslide & Outfit Studio

Bakafactory Haeun BHUNP 3BBB Body

OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS:

Devious Devices - Assets

Devious Devices - Expansion

Devious Cursed Loot

INSTALL:

Mod Manager - Download and install by your favorite mod manager.

Manual - Download and extract into Data folder (Does not really recommend)

USE:

As this mod may not replace all outfit from the original mods, it is recommended to run the original slider group set follow by slider group included in this mod.

Slider group for BHUNP outfit included in this mod - 

DDA BHUNP

DDX BHUNP

DDX-FT BHUNP

BHUNP_DCL

ISSUES:

If you encounter any issues, please let me know in the comments.

Current/Future Development:

If you have any armor that you wish to be converted, feel free to drop a message. (Please take note it up to my discretion, with or without reason to convert or otherwise)

DDX Straitjacket varieties (ON HOLD indefinitely)

Heretical Resources (ON HOLD indefinitely, currently physical body was molded, but lack realistic weighting, unless there is someone willing to help that know how to manually paint weight for realistic movement of 3BBB for the BB body from Heretical)

Luxury Collection

Nymph Girl of Skyrim

Recorder

CREDITS:

Factoryclose - UUNP 3BBB Vagina SMP

Ousnius and Caliente - Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

corwin, Alphax, m4444x, tazpn, wz, Shon, amorilia - NifSkope

Min, Kimy, Feuertin, El Duderino, Koffii, Zaz & Xaz, Coopervane, Pincopallino, Gameplayer, and many other DD modders and beta testers - Devious Devices Assets, Expansion and Devious Cursed Loot

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/27/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Works great, no clipping on everything you have done. Thanks a bunch.

You said your still to do hobble Dress and straitjacket but I found a couple other issues you may not be aware of:

- Noticed smp doesn't work for the soulgem nipple piercings though does work on other nipple piercings and clamps.

- Do you have any plans for the chastity bra? SMP doesn't disable on these which causes excessive clipping.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2019 at 5:21 PM, RMCW said:

Works great, no clipping on everything you have done. Thanks a bunch.

You said your still to do hobble Dress and straitjacket but I found a couple other issues you may not be aware of:

- Noticed smp doesn't work for the soulgem nipple piercings though does work on other nipple piercings and clamps.

- Do you have any plans for the chastity bra? SMP doesn't disable on these which causes excessive clipping.

I have an issue regarding piercings, they move completely seperate from the breast, and therefore don't align properly. this is especially clear when moving too.

4 hours ago, Hardie123 said:

I have an issue regarding piercings, they move completely seperate from the breast, and therefore don't align properly. this is especially clear when moving too.

Hmm not sure what your problem would be, I have been using this a while. I only get the issue when wearing none converted armors. Your issue could be one of the below:

- Have you built your body and all the parts in the same size using BodySlide?

- Are you using SMP body? (it will give this effect if your just using PE as it uses the SMP paths for the nipples regardless)

- Make sure this and BHUNP are not being overwritten by something else.

Good luck.

2 hours ago, RMCW said:

Hmm not sure what your problem would be, I have been using this a while. I only get the issue when wearing none converted armors. Your issue could be one of the below:

- Have you built your body and all the parts in the same size using BodySlide?

- Are you using SMP body? (it will give this effect if your just using PE as it uses the SMP paths for the nipples regardless)

- Make sure this and BHUNP are not being overwritten by something else.

Good luck.

I am currently using BHUNP 3BBB havok enabled, with a custom slider preset, I batch built all of the outfits to the same specs as the 3BBB body with my custom slider set too. the only thing I can thing is I also use a mod on Nexus called Realistic SMP LE, which may be overwriting the body and causing issues? TY for the suggestions though, that may narrow it down.

On 2/25/2020 at 7:32 PM, Hardie123 said:

the only thing I can thing is I also use a mod on Nexus called Realistic SMP LE, which may be overwriting the body and causing issues?

That may be it, I don't use that - I nearly installed it but thought it may cause issues that I couldn't be bothered debugging at the time.

Do you recommend the mod? May try it out after all, may even end up uploading BodySlide for DD patch if necessary, learned the process a couple of weeks back.

• 4 weeks later...

First, thank you for making this mod. However I have encountered an issue on my end for my custom race PC who has the bhunp 3bbb smp body. Now when I equip any of the devices that go on the arms or thighs they are clipping and not properly morphing in racemenu. When I pull up the restrictive boots from DX for example parts of the thigh area arent matching the reference bhunp body's thighs. Would like to know if anyone has any idea as to why this would be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2020 at 6:18 PM, Corsayr said:

Thank you for doing this!

I am having an issue though, I do not show any slider presets when I bring up the DDX or DDA BHUNP items. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.12cb8a2da766c530c74873aebfc8fade.png

I have the same problem as Corsayr. It seems that the group XML's weren't configured properly to include both the exclusive DDA/DDX/DCL groups AND the Unified UNP group name so it picks up on the presets properly. This could cause other clipping issues actually if you're trying to build BHUNP-specific armors without the BHUNP presets they're designed for. However, BHUNP states on his page that the BHUNP body supports both BHUNP AND UUNP presets/armors. It just may be preferred to create new bodyslides for the BHUNP bones though for rare clipping issues, but they are in fact compatible.

The proper fix would be to make sure you add the "Unified UNP" group name along with the DDA/DDX/DCL_BHUNP group names in their respective XML's. Otherwise Bodyslide won't find presets that have matching groups.

I have fixed these for each XML here. I don't think this is clasified as "owned by author" because it's just a text file and not an asset, but if the author wants me to take it down, so be it.

I have double checked that these work, but obviously don't go crying to the author if you have a problem installing these. Just overwrite the XML's as their paths are laid out in my 7z, for their respective conversion set. Should be pretty straight forward.

FYI I don't have plans to update these, but since anyone can see what they are doing, it's really pretty easy to do yourself with a few copy-pastes in a text file.

DD BHUNP Conversions (XML Fixes).7z

• 3 weeks later...