On 12/7/2020 at 5:23 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I tried using the ones from BakaFactory, but since the update to the body files the boots have gone weird. They seem to cut off at the knee. I have looked at it myself and even looked at the ones I had made, but the same problem persists. The BHUNP body seems to cut off the mesh just below the knees, then appears once more at the feet. 

The thighs I can fix but the rest is beyond me.

Is this weight paint issue with the with the new Body?

6 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I guess so, it only happened when I updated the body mod. Before everything was working fine, 

Don't know why you are having this problem. I just checked the suit in Skyrim SE with BakaFactory Bodyslide and BHUNP Body 2.11 ( I think new version is 2.13 which is the same, with minor texture fix). And everything is perfectly fine. Maybe there is some issue with the preset or Bodyslide app. Try batch build DD and BHUNP Body again in Bodyslide with the updated body if it helps.

537046867_SkyrimSpecialEdition12_18_202010_37_55PM.jpg.207de083710cf66c4b19bdb292b87652.jpg563789521_SkyrimSpecialEdition12_18_202010_37_46PM.jpg.a8ee8a1dd59a309d6c31d3a4aa427ad8.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I found an error in the Heretic bodyslide files (Devious Devices 5.1.  The path and name to the .xml files are incorrect. 

For example:  the .xml path in the DD 5.1 nifs is "CollarChain01SMP.xml".  Note the SMP at the end of the file name.

The path in the .nif file lacks the "SMP" addition to the name. 

All the collar chains and the prisoner chain share this error.  An edit to the .nif string resolves the problem and the chains move properly (within the contraints of the .xml file.  Without the edit, the chain is straight with no movement.

• 2 months later...

I am having an issue with the SMP Deviously Cursed Loot Bodysliders.

They cause a silver overlay over parts of the body (including the face) and a green rectangle on the ground.

I see these in Bodyslide also.

I do have Baka Heun UNP, HDT-SMP, & CBPC installed

Edit: I don't have this issue with any other BHUNP bodysliders (DD, SLAVE, BD Replacer)

DCL BHUNP Problem.png

DCL BHUNP Problem Bodyslide.png

Edited by bistro1138

I am still having problems fixing meshes with Armor. Its just weird.

If you don't know what i mean. I mean when you have a CHSBHC meshe for the body but the Texture is UNP. Its annoying. An i know i set the body slider to CHSBHC so it should also fit the textures. Its really odd.

Edited by WarsunGames
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 1:59 AM, bistro1138 said:

They cause a silver overlay over parts of the body (including the face) and a green rectangle on the ground.

Edit: I don't have this issue with any other BHUNP bodysliders (DD, SLAVE, BD Replacer)

DCL BHUNP Problem.png

I'm having the exact same problem, and also only with DCL.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is due to the fact that Cursed Loot is incompatible with SSE. I have no idea how to fix that, and am waiting on Bakafactory hopefully to make a fix. I may be wrong tho, but I am having issues with the silver overlay for Cursed loot only, the only mod that doesn't have a sse compatibility with BHUNP.

Also I am trying to figure another thing out… slaver’s armbinders is the only arm binder I’ve come across so far that is invisible… ideas? Its in the inventory, doesn’t show when dropped, and doesn’t appear on the arms, and makes the hands disappear. I’ve uninstalled ‘dxd for men’s checked the order. Built it on its own in bodyslide… but it remains invizable.

Edited by Sierrok
On 6/3/2021 at 5:59 PM, bistro1138 said:

DCL BHUNP Problem.png

I found a fix to this issue, I was right about it not being formatted for SSE, you have to pull them into the the outfit studio. After that you will get a notification telling you to update it to SSE, save it, then batch build it. Fixed!

I made an edit for DCL that should probably work for all you guys having problems?

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RV_FD-Gl2_-ICxJQHnU2uZE6dByvbVYO/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if you try it and it works. It's just the bodyslide files, so will need to build it

Since I made it for myself, I tweaked it for my body preset (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/52168) but should work fine with others, maybe get a bit of clipping though.

6 hours ago, AndysLab said:

I made an edit for DCL that should probably work for all you guys having problems?

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RV_FD-Gl2_-ICxJQHnU2uZE6dByvbVYO/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if you try it and it works. It's just the bodyslide files, so will need to build it

Since I made it for myself, I tweaked it for my body preset (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/52168) but should work fine with others, maybe get a bit of clipping though.

Haven't tried everything but from what I did it works. The dresses shown in the pictures above have a weird texture in the back, almost like its cut. Hard  to describe I'll grab a photo when I can and upload it. Also not using your preset and it seems to work fine. It's the working girls attire model.

SkyrimSE 2021-07-13 15-47-48.png

Edited by serioth21
2 hours ago, serioth21 said:

Haven't tried everything but from what I did it works. The dresses shown in the pictures above have a weird texture in the back, almost like its cut. Hard  to describe I'll grab a photo when I can and upload it. Also not using your preset and it seems to work fine. It's the working girls attire model.

SkyrimSE 2021-07-13 15-47-48.png

Oh yeah, that's lazy weight painting by me there - Skyrim is a pain in the ass for dresses! I'll get it fixed when I next have some time to play around with it :)

I've noticed that the files provided by the original poster are missing some of the sliders present in the BHUNP body. For example, I use the Obese slider for the 100 weight on my body. I'm getting a lot of clipping on harnesses and chastity belts. 

AndysLab, your July 13 edits are amazing. They work perfectly for my body. I'm completely unfamiliar with how to edit these in BodySlide Studio. Is it straightforward to fix all of these for the missing sliders?

On 7/12/2021 at 11:59 PM, Sierrok said:

I found a fix to this issue, I was right about it not being formatted for SSE, you have to pull them into the the outfit studio. After that you will get a notification telling you to update it to SSE, save it, then batch build it. Fixed!

how do i pull more than one outfit, i dont have to do them one by one do i?

EDIT: Oh god its not just the dcl for me its through all of them lol, so far ive done all the dresses for all of them and its working but have to do it 1 by 1, hopefully it was just the dresses and not suits too i dont know yet

Edited by cursedfinger
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...