• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2020 at 9:38 AM, poblivion said:

The clothes seem to be in the defaut size. Make sure you have taken the necessary steps correctly.

1) Choose a body

2) Select Preset

3) Click on "Batch Build..."

001.png.1e180c50595af5ebd9fa6ad23b1aaac1.png

4) Select the clothes you require from the list (In default is selected all, right-click on the mouse and select "Select None").

5) Click on "Build"

6) Done

002.png.f1c8da284a6daacaedcc20dfc3adefd3.png

I am a little at my end. Nothing seems to work. I was told to build them both. 1. UNP then 2. BHUNP. That did not work. I downloaded both DD for expansion and integration but i forgot to mention that this is for SE.

Are you needing to run nif optimizer first?

1 hour ago, wutpickel said:

I am a little at my end. Nothing seems to work. I was told to build them both. 1. UNP then 2. BHUNP. That did not work. I downloaded both DD for expansion and integration but i forgot to mention that this is for SE.

Are you needing to run nif optimizer first?

It seems there are optimized already.

I checked in outfit studio and there the BHUNP .nifs look actually fine. So what am i missing?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So I recently got back into Skyrim, and was sad when I found that UUNP lost support and bhunp was the new thing, and ran into this conversion. most everything is good but Hobble dresses, like those above have the square of "dahfuq is this?!" and went into outfit studio, I should have stayed well and away.

it seems like the .nif has some virtuals left in it. if you go into the outfit (I have only played with one for now) it has a section called "Virtual Floor" I have deleted it out of Outfit Studio and it seems like it is gone now... but I've also managed to make my chara invisible, go figure you fix one, another shows up

Too bad, my obsession lives on, into the mire...

TL;DR: go into outfit studio and delete the virtual floor, but don't blame me if the rest of you is invisible

Update: alright here's the rub, fixed a few of the .nifs refences. deleting the virtual stuff and DIY'ing the conversions seems to have worked for the hobble dresses, but each one needs to be done individually. GL to you all, I may upload the fixed files with permissions that is if anyone is interested 

Edited by SoleanArclight
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
16 hours ago, OranHexthief said:

for those looking to use this with I&A. the meshes are LE and need to be nif optimized so that the collision mesh isn't visible 

Is there any fast way to do it? I had to open them in a studio one by one to do so

On 11/6/2022 at 1:22 AM, Acxe said:

Is there any fast way to do it? I had to open them in a studio one by one to do so

i used nif optimizer here and it worked barring a few small clipping from a few presets. it just has you unpack. run the tool and then repack

the page says not to do entire folders at once but i have seen no issues in this specific case with the DCL SMP file. but use best judgement of course

Edited by OranHexthief
  • 9 months later...