• 3 weeks later...

what am I doing wrong here?

not the first time this happens, but in the past I could fix it in bodyslide outfit studio somehow.
Now it stays this way :((((

20200609031132_1.jpg

Boots also look way more off than before.

Sorry, from my understanding of bodyslide (I still get a headache with this program) I did everything correct -.-

Before this I had clipping at the thighs, but only minor. Now everything is off, hmm.

I used the "slider fix" from @XenoDrake because I had no presets without... 
Daaaamn. Now I got the hot body but no DDs. My head explodes ^^

I also fail to find a tutorial of bodyslide that explains anything related to this :( 

20200609033610_1.jpg

15 hours ago, Nymra said:

not the first time this happens, but in the past I could fix it in bodyslide outfit studio somehow.

Spoiler

20200609031132_1.jpg

Sorry, from my understanding of bodyslide (I still get a headache with this program) I did everything correct -.-

Before this I had clipping at the thighs, but only minor. Now everything is off, hmm.

I also fail to find a tutorial of bodyslide that explains anything related to this :( 

Spoiler

20200609033610_1.jpg

The clothes seem to be in the defaut size. Make sure you have taken the necessary steps correctly.

1) Choose a body

2) Select Preset

3) Click on "Batch Build..."

001.png.1e180c50595af5ebd9fa6ad23b1aaac1.png

4) Select the clothes you require from the list (In default is selected all, right-click on the mouse and select "Select None").

5) Click on "Build"

6) Done

002.png.f1c8da284a6daacaedcc20dfc3adefd3.png

On 6/8/2020 at 6:34 PM, Nymra said:

20200609031132_1.jpg

20200609033610_1.jpg

Same issue

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 8:59 PM, joe_yawiki said:

Is there anyway to fix restrictive boots clipping?

this is a problem of the physics. when u are naked the thigh physics clip with the boots. 

I am currently exploring how to copy the weight paints from the thighs to the boots but its basically totally new territory for me sadly :(

On 6/15/2020 at 7:31 PM, coffe said:

chose correct group. if You using BHUNP You should use sliders from DDA - BHUNP - item name. not UUNP

so I need to set the sliders above the "BHUNP 3BBB" in Bodyslide all to 0%?

I mean the sliders that are named BHUNP 3BBB all have options I dont really like only :(

Ok, seems this needs alot more time to play around with. 

16 hours ago, Nymra said:

this is a problem of the physics. when u are naked the thigh physics clip with the boots. 

I am currently exploring how to copy the weight paints from the thighs to the boots but its basically totally new territory for me sadly :(

I had to convert my own boots and corsets for the BHunp body. The ones I downloaded didn't really fix the clipping for me. 

3 hours ago, joe_yawiki said:

Do you mind sharing it with me?

I am going to share the folders once I am happy with the results. Still learning outfitstuido and have a few things I am not happy with yet, but the plan was to share the folders I make for all the BHUNP armours and clothing I manage to convert. 

I am still learning how to use Outfit Studio but here are the sliders I have managed to get working so far for the armour I have converted. You may need to set your own max weight sliders though to match the 3BBB body type you use. 

Inside the file you will find transparent DD Corset, transparent rubber boots and gloves. Along with Gwelda Necromancer dress and Pero Pero Black Widow armour. 

In time I hope to go through all the DDA and DDX items as the BHUNP sliders I found don't work because when they were converted they wasn't assigned a slider group. So when they were put into the game the items appeared to be stuck half way inside the body areas. The PDF from Factory Closed on the Nexus who has made the BHUNP body is a big help for me when doing conversions. 

My_BHUNP_3BBB_armor_conversions.zip

23 hours ago, Pedaloa said:

It works that way? can someone confirm that?

I noticed that if you load up a .nif into outfit studio that is working for SE then it will convert it over from LE to SE. Then I can set up the bodyslide as usual. 

Found this out by mistake where people had not converted the mesh files from armours and I started to convert them over for BHUNP. The program told me the nif wasn't optimised for SE and would I like to convert it. I press yes and there are no problems. 

On 9/21/2020 at 12:53 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I noticed that if you load up a .nif into outfit studio that is working for SE then it will convert it over from LE to SE. Then I can set up the bodyslide as usual. 

Found this out by mistake where people had not converted the mesh files from armours and I started to convert them over for BHUNP. The program told me the nif wasn't optimised for SE and would I like to convert it. I press yes and there are no problems. 

How do i do that?

15 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

How do i do that?

Open Bodyslide and on the top of the window is a small icon that looks like a silhouette of a woman. Click that and it will load up Outfit Studio with the currently selected .nif. 

Or go to the bottom right and click on the outfit studio button and import the .nif yourself and convert it. 

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Open Bodyslide and on the top of the window is a small icon that looks like a silhouette of a woman. Click that and it will load up Outfit Studio with the currently selected .nif. 

Or go to the bottom right and click on the outfit studio button and import the .nif yourself and convert it. 

Nothing else? Just load them in the studio?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 2:00 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I am going to share the folders once I am happy with the results. Still learning outfitstuido and have a few things I am not happy with yet, but the plan was to share the folders I make for all the BHUNP armours and clothing I manage to convert. 

I am still learning how to use Outfit Studio but here are the sliders I have managed to get working so far for the armour I have converted. You may need to set your own max weight sliders though to match the 3BBB body type you use. 

Inside the file you will find transparent DD Corset, transparent rubber boots and gloves. Along with Gwelda Necromancer dress and Pero Pero Black Widow armour. 

In time I hope to go through all the DDA and DDX items as the BHUNP sliders I found don't work because when they were converted they wasn't assigned a slider group. So when they were put into the game the items appeared to be stuck half way inside the body areas. The PDF from Factory Closed on the Nexus who has made the BHUNP body is a big help for me when doing conversions. 

My_BHUNP_3BBB_armor_conversions.zip 253.45 MB · 44 downloads

Are these for SE or LE?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/5/2020 at 6:43 PM, Edzio said:

BakaFactory should have converted all DD Bodyslide for Skyrim SE right??

https://babofactory.blogspot.com/2020/05/bhunp-dda-ddx-ddi-se.html

I tried using the ones from BakaFactory, but since the update to the body files the boots have gone weird. They seem to cut off at the knee. I have looked at it myself and even looked at the ones I had made, but the same problem persists. The BHUNP body seems to cut off the mesh just below the knees, then appears once more at the feet. 

The thighs I can fix but the rest is beyond me. 

20201206215523_1.jpg

20201206215516_1.jpg

20201205175629_1.jpg