9 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Huge stretch boobs is an HDT thing. Wrong skeleton or HDT files.

rb888, your feet in the ground thing is already fixed if you have things installed right. Best way to test is go stand on a platform--a porch or dock--and see where your feet are. The actors stand on an invisible floor which doesn't always line up exactly with the floor you see.

I'm still getting occasional freezes at that wolf den, even without digitigrade feet. Checked it in CK, nothing. I'm checking different NPCs now on the theory that one of the spawn points is doing it.

Thanks bud wasn't sure what was causing it. Boob thing lol.

9 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Huge stretch boobs is an HDT thing. Wrong skeleton or HDT files.

rb888, your feet in the ground thing is already fixed if you have things installed right. Best way to test is go stand on a platform--a porch or dock--and see where your feet are. The actors stand on an invisible floor which doesn't always line up exactly with the floor you see.

I'm still getting occasional freezes at that wolf den, even without digitigrade feet. Checked it in CK, nothing. I'm checking different NPCs now on the theory that one of the spawn points is doing it.

I did delete the HDT stuff give ago let you know soon.

Still hunting SE bugs. Still can't get consistent behavior.

I'm going on the hypothesis that it's a problem in head parts, likely mismatched tris. I did find some hair with wonky tris, but can't test without facegenning every NPC and can't find an NPC that reliably shows the problem.

I tried running facegen on the SE side and that crashed and burned. A bunch of the generated heads have odd warping problems and the texture paths make no sense at all. 

Also found problems with the eyes, but I think that can't be causing the crash because there are too many NPCs that work fine. I'm currently fixing the eyes so that all the ones that are supposed to glow do, blind eyes look blind, eyes that are labeled "green" actually are green, etc etc--and checking the tris as I go. (I think the problem with Serana's eyes reported somewhere is a problem with the tris.) 

Plan now is fix the eyes, facegen the world, port the result, see what we have.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Still hunting SE bugs. Still can't get consistent behavior.

I'm going on the hypothesis that it's a problem in head parts, likely mismatched tris. I did find some hair with wonky tris, but can't test without facegenning every NPC and can't find an NPC that reliably shows the problem.

I tried running facegen on the SE side and that crashed and burned. A bunch of the generated heads have odd warping problems and the texture paths make no sense at all. 

Also found problems with the eyes, but I think that can't be causing the crash because there are too many NPCs that work fine. I'm currently fixing the eyes so that all the ones that are supposed to glow do, blind eyes look blind, eyes that are labeled "green" actually are green, etc etc--and checking the tris as I go. (I think the problem with Serana's eyes reported somewhere is a problem with the tris.) 

Plan now is fix the eyes, facegen the world, port the result, see what we have.

Which is correct loading Screen A or B?

ScreenShot40.png

ScreenShot43.png

Fair warning: 24 hours and I take the SE version down. Grab it now if you want it.

I can't get it stable. I can't figure out the problem. I just rebuilt every NPC with fixed tris and eyes. (CK complains if you have a glow map and a env map. I don't know if that's a real problem. I don't know what might be a real problem on SE. Mismatched tris cause an instant CTD. I don't know what else will.) Result is not only a CTD in the place where I was getting it, but my current game CTD's any time I try to go outside. 

I'm not giving up for good but I'm going to let it sit for a while and see if I can think up a different approach. Throwing mud at the wall and seeing what sticks isn't doing it.

Upside, I have better glowing eyes (better eyes generally) and fixed lykaios neck seams for LE. But SE is a disaster.

@Bad Dog Don't take it down! Just make a very bold statement on the main page it's very buggy right now and that when you figure out what's wrong you'll post a fix but until then leave it sitting. Tbh it's running pretty stable on my end since I downloaded the papyrus update. I've been playing a good few hours without a crash. Even did bleak falls barrow! Which is a known freeze location I believe

25 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Fair warning: 24 hours and I take the SE version down. Grab it now if you want it.

I can't get it stable. I can't figure out the problem. I just rebuilt every NPC with fixed tris and eyes. (CK complains if you have a glow map and a env map. I don't know if that's a real problem. I don't know what might be a real problem on SE. Mismatched tris cause an instant CTD. I don't know what else will.) Result is not only a CTD in the place where I was getting it, but my current game CTD's any time I try to go outside. 

I'm not giving up for good but I'm going to let it sit for a while and see if I can think up a different approach. Throwing mud at the wall and seeing what sticks isn't doing it.

Upside, I have better glowing eyes (better eyes generally) and fixed lykaios neck seams for LE. But SE is a disaster.

if you are exiting into a citystate or settlement you will crash if you rebuilt all the npc's in it. you have to do a move player to some where not populated and advance in from there. The game loads as far as your sight would naturally reach ingame all at the same time. Causing the game to run too many things at once causes a CTD because it doesn't filter one at a time but all at once. I don't run Digi feet because it causes the game to try to render the boots while also trying to delete the meshes at the same time. 

So try this and see how it goes for you  do a player.moveto BY0HHouse1Exterior and walk to Falkreath. If it loads the move you know the npcs are causing a crash. Walk to falkreath after that to see how many npcs the game can handle at a time. I would do this without the digi-feet plugin loaded first and if it doesn't crash try using the feet addon and repeating it.

Looks like much of the problem was that some of the NPCs didn't facegen properly. No idea why only some would have been missed. Since mesh and tris on the lykaios were remade, that would def cause a crash. The ones I found were leveled bandits, so good luck finding the problem. 

Gonna regen and see where I'm at.

For the lion girl, didn't I load up Cat Races for SE?

7 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Looks like much of the problem was that some of the NPCs didn't facegen properly. No idea why only some would have been missed. Since mesh and tris on the lykaios were remade, that would def cause a crash. The ones I found were leveled bandits, so good luck finding the problem. 

Gonna regen and see where I'm at.

For the lion girl, didn't I load up Cat Races for SE?

You did say lion girl race was ORC right? I was thinking for now I can grab t he files from your folder move them onto ORC race lol it might work? I let you know I did have clean folder that mods where working before install your Yiff files.

@Bad Dog Everything works great, at least on my end, my only complaint being that the feet are a bit weird as plantigrade (and on Argonian in general). Plantigrade feet seem like they don't have ankles and the feet bend awkwardly, also giving a bit of a "My character is floating" effect. And the Argonian digi feet appear to be a bit too long, with the legs kinda being like spaghetti legs (imo) and a bit too long. Adding screenshots this time I'm learning are you proud of me yet Dad

And of course my talent in screenshots, from this the Argonian digi looks a bit more normal, though in game it... it really doesn't seem like the right size. I think it may be I'm just used to seeing the feet where your ankle normally is rather than having the extra length of the digi part of the feet. wow I'm good at words. WHERE THE LEGS CHANGE ANGLE FOR THE THIRD TIME AND GO INTO THE FEET THEMSELVES. THAT PART. There. IMO that extra bit of length (while yeah that's what digi feet are) make the legs seem too long overall. Is there a way to just have the normal/default argonian feet? ie not webbed?

20191125174408_1.jpg.5716c760d5a778eaf725feed2ecc3418.jpg20191125175125_1.jpg.2bedbb1ee3ab77d2c98e728c80b02584.jpg

Those digi feet look the way they're supposed to. If you don't like, don't use.

Planti feet don't look great. I designed them to have the hind claw stick out backwards along the floor. I'll look at them again--I don't play that way. 

The floor the NPC is standing on is a little above the rock floor, so they may look like they're floating a bit. Stand on a deck to see what they really look like. 

Yes, the lions are orcs. But if you just want to run as a lion in a non-furry universe, try Cat Races.

hey! I use the newest files. And i have an issue of disappearance of schlongs.

My MO list is this: not too much mods, right?

list.png.599e632ed5fb5787d75088cf23d6461d.png

and the order is ok, as I think.

when i start a new game or load an existed save, i got this message:

check.png.76a9ebca23bc602976f69095738cbad6.png

the game continues nicely, only except the disappearance of my precious :

hallow.gif.353719d9ed937ac5e67bea99a8181359.gif

and, if I uncheck the SOS esps as LE site said, then there's no warnings, while the disappearance still happens.

could it be my version of game? it's still 80, haven't been updated to 97 yet. or other issue?

59 minutes ago, DractailFish said:

hey! I use the newest files. And i have an issue of disappearance of schlongs.

My MO list is this: not too much mods, right?

list.png.599e632ed5fb5787d75088cf23d6461d.png

and the order is ok, as I think.

when i start a new game or load an existed save, i got this message:

check.png.76a9ebca23bc602976f69095738cbad6.png

the game continues nicely, only except the disappearance of my precious :

hallow.gif.353719d9ed937ac5e67bea99a8181359.gif

and, if I uncheck the SOS esps as LE site said, then there's no warnings, while the disappearance still happens.

could it be my version of game? it's still 80, haven't been updated to 97 yet. or other issue?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it's most likely the versions of multiple things you have mismatching. The new YA is for the current 97 build I believe. The new build changed its runtime if I remember correctly, which requires you to have the latest version of SKSE64 in addition to of course the latest version of skyrim. On top of all of that, you need to have the correct SOS for the version of Skyrim + SKSE. My best guess is that your YA is looking for the newer version of SOS so the version you have is considered out of date.

Long story short your SOS and YA versions don't match