What a shitshow.

It turns out that if you create single eyes with the other eye as an additional part, the morphs don't work. They work for the vanilla eyes, they work for hairs, but not for any eyes I can create. Without the extra part the morph works; add it and they don't. Mark the extra part as an eye and they work; add it to another eye as an extra part and it doesn't.

So I backed out of that plan and did what I could with really dark textures for the blind eyes so they wouldn't glow too much and using the environment mask to keep reflections off the blind eye. Then I decided that looked too flat so I used the map to dim the reflection down a bunch and on the completely blind eyes I gave them an environment map that is all foggy. The result looks decent,  think, and I haven't been able to crash SE with this setup by running through the eyes in character creation.

I did consider leaving the other eye off and letting the character have an empty socket. That actually didn't look bad, IMHOf. But this will do.

While I was at it I changed the lykaios texture paths because they were bugging me and separated all head parts from non-head parts to make conversion easier. 

NOW I have to facegen the world with the new eyes. Then I can convert to SE and see what happens. The whole point of all this was because I'm guessing it was a problem with an eye nif that was crashing SE. If I get through this and all the eyes are good but SE still crashes randomly I am gonna be an unhappy camper.

Dont know what's going wrong, but might anyone have an idea why this mod makes everyone take off their clothes? The clothes stay in the inventory, and if i force the clothes on with console they wear the stuff for a little while and off it goes again. Any suggestions on how to stop it?

8 hours ago, MrBurdy said:

Dont know what's going wrong, but might anyone have an idea why this mod makes everyone take off their clothes? The clothes stay in the inventory, and if i force the clothes on with console they wear the stuff for a little while and off it goes again. Any suggestions on how to stop it?

Need to test each one by one it be annoying but only way to find out.

Does Saadia freeze or crash anyone elses game. I can't do the Alik'r quest on any of my saves because looking at her freezes the game for me. I don't run CBBT body I run a UUNP body but she's the only person I have that problem with at all. She also has purple hair as if she's missing a texture. And even overwriting her with other mods > loaded after Yiffage she still freezes everything even if I look at her. What body mods is everyone else running?

So far what I'm seeing is a trend with the female npcs so I'm guessing it's the body type differences everyone is using since everyone has to use the same body type for all the males it can't be them. Also I don't crash anywhere except in the company of Saadia. Could just be a Red Guard bug though. 

I've tested this extensively and tried multiple work arounds. First I thought it was the bannered mare in white run so I dropped all my inn mods. When that didn't work I remoded everything in the inn completely and still a freeze.  Then I noticed sometimes it would work other times it wouldn't. When I figured out it was the red guard, by chance of quest, I started fiddling about with her. Meshes, textures and everything else including using immersive npcs to bring her outside the inn. She even freezes me in open areas closed locations and barren fields.

Not the body replacer

seems to be only the female npcs scattered about skyrim and not all of them. Some freeze my game others don't which is probably why I don't have multiple freezes outside of cities. I have a mod that makes it so mainly male npcs spawn so I can't generate a freeze multiple times because the odds of a female spawning is minimal. It's not the face that freezes either. Saadia can freeze me when I'm looking at the back of her. I don't know what the problem is though. Currently the aeromatics cick in solitude, saadia and umana freeze me. 

can be tested by others using player.moveto console commands and this list https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Category:Skyrim-Redguard-Female

I would TGM before hoping about though.

if it is a collection of the female face gens goodluck with a stable playthough since every static gen is an option for bandits, vigilants of stendarr and dead bodies that can spawn anywhere on the world map.

but I'm going to crash now. night.

7 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

K, helpful. I'll try Saadia and the other female hyenas. I was running around the Bannered Mare so I don't think I'm seeing the problem there, but...

I finally got your updated from other day installed so far game loaded I still have installed other sexlabs stuff.

Currently in the middle of attempting to power through the CTDs. I'm running a lot of mods during this play through as well which may or may not also be skewing some results. (ie. some npcs have black/dark faces that may not have happened if I was just running yiffy age of skyrim, in my case Carlotta Valentia in Whiterun)

Mod list:

Spoiler

#Mod_Name
"DLC: HearthFires"
"DLC: Dragonborn"
"DLC: Dawnguard"
"Vanilla DLC Clean"
"Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"SkyUI"
"UIExtensions"
"Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul"
"Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim"
"A Quality World Map"
"SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)"
"Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"Better Dialogue Controls"
"PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions"
"powerofthree's Papyrus Extender for SSE"
"Hook Share SSE"
"JContainers64"
"RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE"
"Radiant Quest Marker SE"
"Enhanced Blood Textures"
"Archery Gameplay Overhaul SE"
"TK HitStop SE"
"No Spinning Death Animation"
"Frozen Electrocuted Combustion"
"Deadly Spell Impacts"
"VioLens - A Killmove Mod SE"
"LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer"
"Enhanced Textures Detail (UV-tweaks)"
"Dynamically Disable Eye Adaptation and Bloom"
"Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE"
"RDO - CRF and USSEP Patches Final"
"Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim"
"Cutting Room Floor"
"Immersive Patrols SE"
"Immersive World Encounters SE"
"Garm the Husky Companion SE"
"Realistic Husky Sounds SSE"
"Quiet Dog"
"Immersive Armors"
"Immersive Armours - SSE CBBE BodySlide"
"HelmetToggleFixed"
"Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes"
"RUSTIC CLOTHING - Special Edition"
"Armor and Clothing Extension"
"Better Vampires 8.3 SE"
"Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"FAR - Forgotten Argonian Roots"
"ShowRaceMenu Alternative"
"Beast Hair Horn and Beard - Vanilla based - Hair Replacer for Khajiit and Argonian"
"ESL - HairsBeastRace - (WE) Immersive World Encounters Patch"
"HairsBeastRace - Better Vampires patch"
"HairsBeastRace - Khajiit Will Follow patch"
"Better Claws and Gauntlets SSE"
"Better Claws and Gauntlets SSE - Patch"
"Better Claws and Gauntlets CBBE base hand Conversion.7z"
"BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"Curvy++ Presets"
"CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions"
"SINful CBP"
"XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"HDT-SMP Lurker animation fix"
"FNIS Sexy Move SE"
"RaceMenu"
"Alternate Conversation Camera"
"Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Now with custom home support for kids and spouse"
"Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE"
"Bruma SE Signs SMIMmed"
"Ordinator Beyond Skryim Bruma Patch"
"The Forgotten City"
"Khajiit Will Follow"
"Bruma and Forgotten City Patch"
"Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower"
"INIGO"
"Standalone EFF Cosmetic Menu"
"CBBE Armour and Clothing Conversions for Beyond Skyrim - Bruma"
"SexLabFrameworkSE v163 BETA7"
"Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files"
"Bad_Dog_Hoodies_SE.8.11"
"Bad_Dog_Hoodies_SE.8.11.2.0"
"SexLabArousedSSELoose"
"SLAL SE"
"SexLabMatchMaker"
"SexLab Inflation Framework"
"SexLab EagerNPCSE"
"Sexlab LightMeUp"
"Manipulator"
"Follow me for Sex"
"Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE"
"MoreNastyCritters v12RC10SE"
"ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv12"
"HornyCreaturesofSkyrim V1 13ASE"
"Billyy's SLAL Animations 2.5"
"Anub"
"Anub Human 2.2019SE"
"ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3"
"Texture"
"SSEEdit"
"FallrimTools - Script cleaner and more"
"AK Alternate Actors"
"01_Yiffy_Age_SE.6.4.0.0"
"ScarTris"
"02_YA5_Digi.6.3"
"04_YA5_SOS.6.3.0.1"
"YA_Bruma_Patch_SE.6.3.0.0"
"YA5 CBBE Textures"
"YA5 Immersive Armor Patch"
"YA5 Clothing and Clutter Patch"
"YA_Cutting_Room_Floor_Patch_SE.6.0.0.0"
"YA_Immersive_Encounters_Patch_SE.6.0.0.0"
"YA Inigo Patch"
"YA5_Sofia_Patch.6.0"
"Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) [CBBE]"
"Masculine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard)"
"Coverkhajiits"
"CoverkhajiitsM"
"05 YA5 2K Textures"
"Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE"
"Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE - Spells"
"Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE - Spells - Creature"
"MakaraPatch"

More often than not after crashing you can try brute forcing your way through crashes by simply starting skyrim back up, use LE's 2k textures, toggling the scar tris patch posted earlier, disabling digilegs, dismissing companions, then continue trying to load into the same area or cell that was crashing. Eventually after a few tries it'll finally load, you can even quicksave, quit, and re-enable 4k textures and digilegs and you'll load in just fine. I think the problem may be a mix between NPCs and something scripting side freaking SE's memory usage out in general.

I'll list what I've completed and general issues I've encountered.

Completed:

- Companions

Spoiler

- Vilkas has a dark face

- Dustman's Crypt CTD

Resolved by toggling 2k textures, no digilegs, dismissing companions

Interesting crash AFTER loading in where you can hear fighting happening for a moment as there are draugr fighting silver bloods in the area

- Brotherhood (Siding with Brotherhood)

Spoiler

Near the end after the Penitus Oculatus raids the Sanctuary, Astrid's body is an unseeable mess of exploding polygons, no crashes though.

- Thieves Guild

Spoiler

- Irkngthand

- Civil War (Siding with Imperials)

Spoiler

Legate Rikke has a black/dark face, you meet her several times in every imperial camp.

- Dawnguard (Siding with Dawnguard)

Spoiler

- Dimhollow Crypt CTD

- Dimhollow Cavern CTD

Volkihar Ruins CTD

- During the quest to raid Castle Volkihar there's a crash mid-battle

Noclipped to see if it was the vampires on the other end causing a crash (as they can't move while you're no clipped), interesting to note that it wasn't.

However starting the battle by disabling noclip again causes a crash mid battle

Noclipped, killed all the vampires on the other end then started the battle, no issues.

In progress:

- Main Story (Have not gone to High Hrothgar yet)

Other than some npcs having black/dark faces nothing notable yet

- Dragonborn

Spoiler

- Fort Frostmoth CTD

Getting close to the area caused a CTD

Resolved by doing nothing, starting the game back up and just trying again.

- Shimmermist Grotto CTD ( Radiant Staff Fetch quest for Neloth)

Interesting to note there are no NPCs in this area but some leveled Falmer, Charus and a Centurion near the end

- Kolbjorn Barrow CTD

Note this is the instance where you enter this area the THIRD time to clear out the draugr. First and second times were fine.

Currently stuck here, will keep trying again later.

I've only had 3 consistent over world crashes, the random one in Solsthiem near Fort Frostmoth and two caused by killing and being close to certain random npcs. I could walk up to the NPCs, aggro them and interact with them just fine but as soon as they died the game would either hang/freeze or crash. Went back when they mostly likely changed to a different race and gender and killed them no problem.

Snowpoint Beacon - Bandit Chief, female, forgot what they were, maybe imperial?

Ansilvund - Leveled Conjurer, female, I think they were Imperial?

Also just some other weird things that may be because of my mod load out:

Heads/hairs will sometimes explode in a polygon mess and extend way across the map. Restarting Skyrim fixes this. Female Khajiit right ear UVs seem to be mismatched. Same thing with Children's right ears and heads in general. Children sometimes also have completely solid colored eyes.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

6 minutes ago, st5 said:

Currently in the middle of attempting to power through the CTDs. I'm running a lot of mods during this play through as well which may or may not also be skewing some results. (ie. some npcs have black/dark faces that may not have happened if I was just running yiffy age of skyrim, in my case Carlotta Valentia in Whiterun)

---> skip!

Does your hair replacement packs actually work? Mines seem to crash the game whenever I try to use Apachii or KS. probably my load order? 

12 minutes ago, Oninace said:

Does your hair replacement packs actually work? Mines seem to crash the game whenever I try to use Apachii or KS. probably my load order? 

I just use Beast Hair Horn and Beard but in all honesty they're probably not even working since they're high up in my load order. I use MO2 and hit Sort.

LOL. Buy better mannequins? 

The kids have been out of date for a while. I'll fix them up. I didn't think the female khajiit had a problem, but I'll check.

I really don't want to hear about all those random crashes. If it's a nif or tri problem I can find and fix it eventually. What you're describing sounds like problems in the base engine and I just don't know what to do with that.

22 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

LOL. Buy better mannequins? 

lmfao. No problem. The mannequins just only take th skin data from the consolidated file and not the gender data from the sos file probably. I can't skin over it either it seems but don't worry about that. Lets focus on getting this to stop the shenanigans first. Also it seems I'm out of date with YA by 2 days though so hold off on checking that freeze. 

the freeze is still there. I replicated it using no body files, cbbe, unp, both together, and a character overhaul of her loaded before and after Yiff age. I'm not sure if the quest script is being altered on my end or not though. I also have freezes when it comes to hired thugs.

Yeah. I don't get the freeze when I remove the mod, just black faces on a presave. It must be interfering with scripts for some reason.

11 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I really want your attention XD

ok  I fixed it somehow... I seperated the face gen files and it doesn't freeze anymore at Saadia. But the mouth doesn't move so you probably need to reference them to the folder? I don't know? I don't make mods I just play with them alot. 

this did break an npcs face though a female one not sure why. everyone else seems fine so far though. I'm going to go nap now.

Hello, Modder Bad Dog. I'm sorry to disconnected with internet life for months. You know I got my Depression problem I had to go mental hospital in other to do no harm for myself and others. Now. I'm back to home. It's real nice to see you, about made SE version.

My first time SE experience are mixed SE has crucial bug and fast but bit glitched.

Now, in question. I install mod but females wear clothes otherwise male are naked. Now I'm reinstall mod sorting with loot(I'm not forget ya should be last). but, do you know how female naked?

Fixed : OH, I forget UNP or CBBE install, no with UNP female are nude. :)

everyone do know the more mods that add unique or general npcs textures can mess up since YA changes only base plus dlc npcs you can also get CTDs now replacing textures like flawn's argonians or feminine khajiit can may cause CTDs but animations can also add to any CTDs related issues also from what i know adding hair styles can sink into heads and alsso may cause CTDs or like a couple of you people i have seen having a fuck ton of mods can cause CTDs.