I start se bit and in my case Hulda of bannered Mare cause infinite frezzing and not even whiterun cell are stable to play.

And as we know it kids got error too. well kids are old dated.

For other mods that add NPC, but YA SE not support have face and hair black error but hair shape and other things the last are converted well.

So far Doing backup and testing and delete. Almost had working good but the Feet above the Sky UI wasn't working so I had make another fresh start. Even fast SSD does take while to delete the whole folder and copy and repaste to backup folders. I have 525GB mx300 series fast drive.

Got some great news! So far everything looks ok. In created the character creation. Haven't pass the escape part it kinda late in Michigan to Play it lol almost 1am here. I'll explore with the .80 version of my lion girl UNP :P  No glow eyes for males at all I see so far in character creation. The feet look now on the wood cart in photo here.

ScreenShot61.png

ScreenShot62.png

alot of the black face bugs can be bypassed by loading YA last. Alot of npcs created from other mods that adds ALOT of them use base assets for character creation which are changed by YA consolidated. Drop YA at the bottom of your load order by taging it as a late loader and XPMSE as a Late Fix/change.  This will auto sort these at the bottom of your load order automatically. Custom rule Digi to load after XPM skeletons and you should be fine to play with minimal errors and blackface bugs. 

You also don't need to make a new save everytime something messes up unless you don't have a save before you experience a glitch freeze or CTD. Just load an earlier game file before you experienced the glitch. Don't save when facing npcs who are glitched due to load order problems. If you load into a game looking at the erratic behavior the game will CTD itself constantly.

If it's the scar problem, you need the scar fix from up thread. I thought I updated the SSE mod, with that fix but maybe not.

The facegen files have always worked without a problem and without needing to be re-generated, but that of course could be exactly the problem here with one of the files. I don't know.

I set this aside for a bit while I got the female bats sorted. Tell you what, I'll post a beta version of those and have another look at YA SE. Last time, I went through the eyes in racemenu, some CTDed. I updated all the eyes and they at least do not CTD in racemenu now. I already went through the scars. Next I'll go through all the hair and see if any of those are doing it. If it's a mesh problem I think it has to show up there--tho with the bats it was a nif/tri mismatch and I had to actually trigger the expression from the tri before it crashed. So this is gonna be a real drag to test.

Not unrelated, thanks for the support @Kardienlupus.

There seems to have been an issue with the Bannered Mare, it loads and some sounds play but freezes on blackscreen until force-quitting or CTD. The only fix I found was to start a new character. The issue was with the main bar area, as using mods/commands to enter the cooking-spit area wouldn't freeze until getting close to the main area.

3 hours ago, ThatOneGuyIAm said:

There seems to have been an issue with the Bannered Mare, it loads and some sounds play but freezes on blackscreen until force-quitting or CTD. The only fix I found was to start a new character. The issue was with the main bar area, as using mods/commands to enter the cooking-spit area wouldn't freeze until getting close to the main area.

This is Saadia's location. The red guard female. 

Been testing this (with a bunch of mods incl. SKSE) and i've tracked down freezes to happen when voice starts to play. That includes NPC greetings when coming close, bandit taunts when starting combat, and death "auuugh" when one-shotted. Happened with one male bandit and some female voices (don't ask me which ones tho, sorry). Seems to happen more often with female voices. Possible that Saadia is a good candidate, i constantly get freezes in the bannered mare too, but haven't been able to pinpoint this to saadia since it's a bit crowded there due to mod NPCs.

In most cases the game freezes but the voice file plays through to the end. Interesting.

OTOH it runs super stable in riverside lodge (player home mod) filled with lots of NPCs and followers. Not a single freeze/crash there.

EDIT 1 day later: Yep, it's Saadia. Talked to her outside, insta-freeze on pressing 'E'. Rest of whiterun is super stable. Might be related to whatever VoiceType Saadia uses?

EDIT: another NPC causing repeatable insta-freeze: Tenal-Jalzei from the Open Cities mod. Interesting because he's set to VoiceType MaleArgonian but has a custom line. I'm starting to think the situation for Saadia is similar: Uses FemaleSultry voice but has custom lines. Then again that doesn't explain why it freezes with bandits... maybe because they say certain extra lines that normal/friendly NPCs don't say? Grasping at straws here but looks to me that the freeze is caused by a voice type that was extended with extra lines, and happens when such an extra line is played. Whatever that means. I know nothing about skyrim modding.

1 hour ago, Kardienlupus said:

It's the boots! it's the shoe! They are wearing it. My theroy are broken. Digitigrade feet can wear shoe! Shoes are not invisible magic are dreaming thing shoe! Shoe!

Spoiler

ScreenShot26.png.955948afa25f151a7c673f87369b79d5.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot28.png.3069792d10df33be7813a33024b24604.png

P.S I just surprised Bad Dog make shoe model. Funny thing I found on play. :)

He doesn't. If you are using unconverted armor mods the textures will show up.

Thank you Bad Dog for making these mods. I sincerely hope you manage to isolate and resolve the problem causing the freezing. I've been playing this mod a lot, I can't imagine ever playing a non-furry skyrim again. If there is anything I can do to help troubleshoot this problem, please let me know. Also,. I sent you a PM the other day, but I don't think you have read it yet.

On 12/7/2019 at 9:13 PM, the0fromnexus said:

Been testing this (with a bunch of mods incl. SKSE) and i've tracked down freezes to happen when voice starts to play. That includes NPC greetings when coming close, bandit taunts when starting combat, and death "auuugh" when one-shotted. Happened with one male bandit and some female voices (don't ask me which ones tho, sorry). Seems to happen more often with female voices. Possible that Saadia is a good candidate, i constantly get freezes in the bannered mare too, but haven't been able to pinpoint this to saadia since it's a bit crowded there due to mod NPCs.

In most cases the game freezes but the voice file plays through to the end. Interesting.

OTOH it runs super stable in riverside lodge (player home mod) filled with lots of NPCs and followers. Not a single freeze/crash there.

EDIT 1 day later: Yep, it's Saadia. Talked to her outside, insta-freeze on pressing 'E'. Rest of whiterun is super stable. Might be related to whatever VoiceType Saadia uses?

EDIT: another NPC causing repeatable insta-freeze: Tenal-Jalzei from the Open Cities mod. Interesting because he's set to VoiceType MaleArgonian but has a custom line. I'm starting to think the situation for Saadia is similar: Uses FemaleSultry voice but has custom lines. Then again that doesn't explain why it freezes with bandits... maybe because they say certain extra lines that normal/friendly NPCs don't say? Grasping at straws here but looks to me that the freeze is caused by a voice type that was extended with extra lines, and happens when such an extra line is played. Whatever that means. I know nothing about skyrim modding.

There does seem to be a correlation between the freezing and the playing of voices. I'm noticing this same behavior in my game. I don't know enough about how the game functions to speculate why this happens exactly.

I am cautiously optimistic. 

@Oninace pointed me at  NifScan and it talks about environment map shading, something that's been an issue for eyes. So I ran it on my SE conversion and I've been able to run by the wolf den and dragon mound outside Riften with no crashes so far. So it's looking good.

Now I have to decide how much of my eye work I want to keep and get a version I'm happy with. The eye stuff meant all addons and patches had to be rebuilt and facegen redone, a job that's not done yet. But if I can get a basic SE version stable that would be a big thing.

Edit: Nope. Not fucking cautious enough, too fucking optimistic.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I am cautiously optimistic. 

@Oninace pointed me at  NifScan and it talks about environment map shading, something that's been an issue for eyes. So I ran it on my SE conversion and I've been able to run by the wolf den and dragon mound outside Riften with no crashes so far. So it's looking good.

Now I have to decide how much of my eye work I want to keep and get a version I'm happy with. The eye stuff meant all addons and patches had to be rebuilt and facegen redone, a job that's not done yet. But if I can get a basic SE version stable that would be a big thing.

Edit: Nope. Not fucking cautious enough, too fucking optimistic.

take your time. If I find anything else to help I'll throw it at you but I'm limited on how much I can do since I don't have the ck for SE myself.

3 hours ago, Synlaine said:

@Kardienlupus Make her a follower lol. Also what mods do you use?

ASlySpyDuo made her picture. You better ask what mod he/she use. ASlyspyDue are usually on LE thread. About Wolf character Blaze69 have her preset. He made wolf character. I think It's better not good idea send her preset without his permission.

I want make her follower as musketeer wolf but I just start learning about modding and I should learn a lot of 3D modeling and CK tools. It will take times. In other hand I search for Y.A members who help make her companion. I'm female can provide her voice.