I looked at that log... make sure you only have the racecompatibility.esm from the mod. There's cruft that might mean some mod has loaded an old version.

This SE shit is frustrating. I've been running out to that wolf den under all different configurations and except that it usually crashes, I can't pin down the problem. There's some wilderness event spawns in the area and it might just depend on what happens to spawn.

@Ryusho That's the one I have installed I believe lol. You wouldn't happen to know how to do the facegen thing to fix faces?

Also @Bad Dog Sorry to pester you! I was gonna provide some Papyrus Logs that indicate more YA freezing. If I'm reading it right it's saying that BDYA is usually the last thing before it starts freezing up and such. I'm t rying to battle Necromancers on a hill. Papyrus.1.logPapyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I looked at that log... make sure you only have the racecompatibility.esm from the mod. There's cruft that might mean some mod has loaded an old version.

This SE shit is frustrating. I've been running out to that wolf den under all different configurations and except that it usually crashes, I can't pin down the problem. There's some wilderness event spawns in the area and it might just depend on what happens to spawn.

Females look like wooded tree lmao any ideas or do I have replace the UNP stuff again?

ScreenShot33.png

@Bad Dog Hey so I keep seeing this error on my logs whenever the game freezes (Right now it only freezes in combat) 

[11/17/2019 - 11:26:26AM] [BDYA] caught animation tailCombatIdle
[11/17/2019 - 11:26:27AM] [BDYA] caught animation tailCombatLocomotion

Maybe this is what is causing some combat freezes? It's have problems registering the tails?

Hmm. Are you running with the digitigrade patch? In that, I catch the tail animations because it's a way to know when the actor stops sitting, crouching, swimming, or anything else that requires an adjustment to keep the feet on the ground. The mechanism generally works or you'd crash every time you sit (or stand up from sitting). But maybe it's a clue.

So I think I found a potential issue, as I just did a re-install using YA 0.64, and because of that, I think it broke t he YAschlongs that came with 0.63, because Now that I have done a proper re-install of it, It can't locate -any- of them be it from YASOS or Your own hoodies mod, no matter what I try to do with mod order or re-installing.

The reason I am guessing this is YA 0.63 it woudl say in MO2 of "Are you sure this is installed to the correct game?"  Which it does for -ALL- the YA files, ...however 0.64 -does not- have that error, so I think something about your latest version changed and it can't properly reference the "wrong game" files now that all the other plugins/patches are since they were made with 0.63

Ya, I don't think that's it. The digi feet are set up to catch the movement animations as I said above. Looking at your logs, I realized it's inefficient tho... I've rewritten the script so it only catches the movement animations if you've dropped the height of the skeleton to account for sitting or swimming or whatever. Then when it catches on it raises the skeleton and stops catching the animations. Reduces the script load, but doesn't seem to have anything to do with this bug.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Ya, I don't think that's it. The digi feet are set up to catch the movement animations as I said above. Looking at your logs, I realized it's inefficient tho... I've rewritten the script so it only catches the movement animations if you've dropped the height of the skeleton to account for sitting or swimming or whatever. Then when it catches on it raises the skeleton and stops catching the animations. Reduces the script load, but doesn't seem to have anything to do with this bug.

Got everything working great so far. I did backup full working copy to my backup hard drive since Patch coming out on Thursday. Any possible you can fix the feet in ground issue?

ScreenShot38.png

1 hour ago, Synlaine said:

@Bad Dog Well when I disabled the Digitgrade feet I stopped having the freezes .3.

I have no issue how fast is your pc and graphic card? Mine R9 390x 8GB with AMD 8350 with 32gigs of ram 1600mhz and SSD drive no issues with crash up to where make the person. Only issue is I got fix the huge stretch boobs that off player chest lol.

Huge stretch boobs is an HDT thing. Wrong skeleton or HDT files.

rb888, your feet in the ground thing is already fixed if you have things installed right. Best way to test is go stand on a platform--a porch or dock--and see where your feet are. The actors stand on an invisible floor which doesn't always line up exactly with the floor you see.

I'm still getting occasional freezes at that wolf den, even without digitigrade feet. Checked it in CK, nothing. I'm checking different NPCs now on the theory that one of the spawn points is doing it.

@rb888 thats a pose for vanilla at the beginning of the game so anything that changes the feet model will cause the feet to be slightly in the ground since the pose for vanilla gameplay, and if the tits drop to the ground thats a body and skeleton issue but if its you go to a different cell and they a stretch to miles away than come snapping back to place or just stretch out miles and not come back that is a HDT or whatever physics based mod for the tits thats causing the issue

@Synlaine where are you getting freezing at, and im guessing the game freezes than CTD?

@rb888 I'm not even sure where to look at my specs, but trust me its good enough to run quite a few games in ultra settings without issue. Keeping above 60 frames.

@esf345 Well I'm not having as many freezes when disabling the digitgrade feet. The one area where I had consistently the most freezes is the one pass to Winterhold. East of Heljarchen when you follow the road you come up to that fortified location with a bunch of necromancers and skeletons. Even in other areas it would cause issues. I just kept seeing that Tail Catch thing appearing in my papyrus logs and that usually happened right at the freeze.