9 minutes ago, rb888 said:

ScreenShot14.thumb.png.93b4940e3f773a796cd85c86e9ff48ff.pngAnyone know how fix this issue? my current load order thanks.

2019-11-02 02_18_10-Nexus Mod Manager (0.70.9) - Skyrim Special Edition.png

2019-11-02 02_17_57-Nexus Mod Manager (0.70.9) - Skyrim Special Edition.png

This issue is normally due to any mod that edits the race files. Are you using any kind of character creation overhaulers? Anything that changes character/race starting stats, abilities, etc etc. I see 'Enhanced Character...' something in there, might be that? I had this issue with Imperious, and literally any kind of character creation editer/overhauler will render YA useless- they all need patches. I sadly can't use GRACE due to this, or at least have to forfeit much of the mods race based attributes and abilities, all because the character 'looks' different. A bit silly yes but that's how Skyrim works unfortunately.

11 hours ago, rb888 said:

ScreenShot14.thumb.png.93b4940e3f773a796cd85c86e9ff48ff.pngAnyone know how fix this issue? my current load order thanks.

2019-11-02 02_18_10-Nexus Mod Manager (0.70.9) - Skyrim Special Edition.png

2019-11-02 02_17_57-Nexus Mod Manager (0.70.9) - Skyrim Special Edition.png

This appears to be a load order issue.  YiffyAge files need to be as far down in load order as possible, just above any alternate starts.  Take a look at the instructions that are posted at the LE version.  You can get there through the link at the beginning of this thread.

Just started a new game with this mod installed on a male player character and it's running fine so far. One issue I've seen until now was the loading screen, where the head of the characters didn't show up, only the eyes. Nothing game-breaking until now.

Tip: Using this mod with the Bird Races and the Shark Race (both have SSE versions) will add more diversity for those who like anthropomorphic characters.

2 hours ago, stolensweetroll said:

Just started a new game with this mod installed on a male player character and it's running fine so far. One issue I've seen until now was the loading screen, where the head of the characters didn't show up, only the eyes. Nothing game-breaking until now.

Tip: Using this mod with the Bird Races and the Shark Race (both have SSE versions) will add more diversity for those who like anthropomorphic characters.

Same some time there nude or clothes not sure which is right loading screen if pass the test? I know if Live dragon shows up before the loading screen it pass game start up test even the thump thump sound.

3 hours ago, howlwind said:

This appears to be a load order issue.  YiffyAge files need to be as far down in load order as possible, just above any alternate starts.  Take a look at the instructions that are posted at the LE version.  You can get there through the link at the beginning of this thread.

Rest mod load ok then? its been while since I played last year lol.

know that yiffy stuff must be last in the load order (yiffy age requirements can be right above it as well)

example:

other esms

baddogschlongcore.esm

others esps/esls

yiffyageconsolidated.esp

yiffyageschlongs.esp

yiffyagedigi.esp (optional)

with mod organizer 2 you can uncheck the yiffy stuff so those dont show up, use loot to sort other mods, and check yiffy stuff in which those things will end up on the bottom though do know the you just have move the .esm up by one and it will moved to be the last .esm. its best to move any mod above yiffy including alternate start stuff as they do not affect anything yiffy age related, however ,like me, if you have a mod that changes the loading screens or main menu those are the only thing that can be after yiffy age both mod order and load order. this is the best ordering that i have made from when i first started using mods for skyrim and even oblivion the results are meant to reduce ctds, freezing, and stutters any further performance with quality use bethINI to fine tune skyrim's option (or any other bethesda game it supports) to get the performance and quality you want. due note that this method can be applied to any mod, but remember yiffy age must be last for best results.

FEEL FREE TO QUOTE OR LINK THIS COMMENT

On 10/29/2019 at 11:44 AM, Bad Dog said:

I think scripts are missing also. I posted a new version of the SOS file (6.3.0.1) to the site.

Only the female schlongs are showing on that one, the males are absent.

edit: the argonian slit is also there as well.

DOUBLE EDIT: nvm my install was borked. its all good.

1.  Im using Birds with this and all is well, cept some shoes give me ankle wrapped paws instead of ankle wrapped claws lol.

2.  Am terribly thrilled to have this make its way to SE finally.  Honestly I went back and stuck with LE just to play YA, So now its finally on SE and I can finally enjoy having a slightly more stable platform.

3.  Eh slightly.  I seem to be having some sort of issue with (thankfully rare) female npcs.  The first time it happened I just used console to DISABLE her once I figured out what was going on, which is:  When certain female npcs agro they freeze the game.  First time it happened took me about three freezes before I realized that it was the npc agroing (female bandit working on armor table inside of the castle {right after you kill the three waiting in tunnel for you} you have to liberate for the three people outside it.  Sorry I do the quest so much I never bothered remembering its name anymore)  The second npc that caused this was also inside a dungeon/cave.  Again only avoidable by DISABLING with console before they agro / react to your presence.  The third and final NPC (as of time of this post) Is a forlorn female working at an altar (I think she is making a briarheart guy, but havnt got close enough to see whats on the table) right outside deepwoods redoubt (there I did remember the name of something!)  I can kill the three other forlorns set up outside guarding the area, but If she sees me or if I attack her (even sneak attack from range) game freezes.

So its not all female NPCs, not even attacking female NPCs.  It seems to have something to do with certain female NPCs that are currently engaged with an in game object (work table, altar etc.)  And maybe its just my imagination, but I could have sworn that they all had glowing red eyes when they looked at me and my game froze (lmao no really I swear it)

Any Ideas?  I do not have any mods that affect female npcs specifically, they all are still in their default bodies and clothing.  Nor do I have any mods that change or alter worktables or scripts attached to them.  And I am in no way claiming this mod is to blame for this particular oddity.  Just that its never happened to me before installing YA on SE (it didn't happen to me with YA on LE either, so this is way new and just plain weird.)  Sorry if Im barking up the wrong tree (pun intended ; p) but I really no idea where else to ask.

Just a quick follow up.  I managed to finally Disable that forlorn NPC before they reacted to my presence, and moved into Deepwoods Redoubt.  Unfortunately there is another female npc (and a male next to her) shortly inside that causes the same issue.  Whats more either she is a lot more Aware than the outside one was or something else is in play because as soon as I get her in view the game freezes.  Tried about 6 times, and three of those times the game froze as the console window was loading lol, its like She Knew!

So it looks like im going to have to completely avoid all forlorn areas until I figure out what is causing this.  Especially since the forlorn seem to by a lot more modern about having equal numbers of women serving among them.

Also as a previous Post noted, Vortex claims that all the plugins for YA and the other bits that go with it are incompatible.  I didn't notice it myself, until I went and made sure it was loading them last (and trying to come up with a stupid rule that would make vortex load them last, I really miss manual drag and drop load orders.)

Let's see, in reverse order...

@rb888 you have a load order issue, no other way you'd be getting human textures and body assets.

@DJShamrock and @VVuffy it's hard to pin down a cause if the problem isn't repeatable. I have at times seen the game reliably crash in a certain area on SE--e.g. got off the carriage in Solitude, crashed running up the road to the gates; took the carriage to Morthal and flew up to the gates from across the river (bat) and was able to get in without a problem. I assume some mesh is causing the problem but I haven't been able to figure out which. There was a mod for LE which tried to tell you the last mesh it tried to load before crashing--does anything like that exist for SE?

VVuffy, you say the custom NPCs are fine but you can't load the tavern they're in. How do you know they're fine if you can't load the tavern? I've been fooling around Bruma, I'll go back to Skyrim and load up some of the NPCs, see if I can't reproduce the problem.

I deal with LOOT by putting YiffyAgeConsolidated in the "High Priority Overrides" group. That puts it safely after most other mods, and the other YA esps will sort themselves after it.

Note this doesn't really support CBBE. Might work if you get those textures from LE but I haven't tried it. I don't know what CBBE.esp does.

On 11/2/2019 at 1:57 AM, Xiresied said:

I haven't had any crashes yet but some of the sliders on character creation don't work for example the orcs eyes and mouth but I haven't had any issues with the game specifically

Odd. Should have the usual range of shapes on both.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:17 AM, DJShamrock said:

@Bad Dog I'm going through to try and set load order rules in Vortex and its telling me all the .esps were made for LE- did you happen to change to the correct form for these when converting to SSE? Not sure why it would be flagging it otherwise.

I'm not bothering with converting the ESPs because nobody cares. Except Vortex, apparently.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:31 AM, DJShamrock said:

This issue is normally due to any mod that edits the race files.

I bet you could fix this with Mator Smash. You'd want to check the results, but it generally does well at this sort of merge.

On 11/2/2019 at 3:30 PM, stolensweetroll said:

One issue I've seen until now was the loading screen, where the head of the characters didn't show up, only the eyes.

Anybody know anything about this? A number of the load screens show up horribly. I think problem with the heads is that they use the alpha channel, but there should be some better way to use such a mesh in the load screens.

For the freezes, there's enough hints above to go hunting. I'll see what I can find.

I think its alpha channel as well, my heads do load, but a few seconds after the body.  When the bodies first load up their nice and furry ? but without heads, when the heads Do load, the fur on the bodies looks a lot more plated, if that makes any sense.  There's definetly some visual processing going on, I've noticed it in the past with object scenes that get loaded, first the base which looks blurry and then it corrects and adds the detail(s) overlay and they look good again.  Kind of weird that the bodies go from looking their best, to looking plastic After the heads load though.

You guys are good, on the subject of the freeze.

Female NPC, bandit, so likely to have scars, doesn't show the problem until it reacts to the PC with, for example, a snarl, often forsworn so breton so citrus head not lykaios. = citrus female scar tris are fucked up, and on investigation it's the right-side scars. Working on a fix now.

I have it working myself, with quite a few mods, though I did actually have some questions, though They might be seen as requests I'm just currious, Always wanted to do skyrim mods myself or..well mods for any of them but never have tried, though well on to my questions...

IS there any way to choose which dick type you get with the BD Sheath? I mean I see that it automatically does canine, or feline, though IF one wanted to choose to use the other, is it possible?

And the other is the half-request-half-question, which is, How likely/hard would it be to make an alternative version of the BD Slit/Sheath, for those who like the slit/reptilian length, but would rather have a sheath and balls, instead of a slit with the reptilian length?

Well I have a question, I got a lot of mods that I do enjoy, though I did realize an issue and I had a question for help, Say adding a companion like Inigo, What would I do to  help/make sure he is compatible? Considering he seems to work fine, except he has a black head.

EDIT: Well I derped, did some research, and I'm working to now regen face data for them so that way I can use them, Didn't know it was a "Simple" fix like that...But hey, learning how some of this works at least.

@ Bad Dog, that did the trick, atleast for the forsworn.  I was able to get in fight the NPCs and everything without the freeze.  I Don't know if that fixed the bandit at the castle issue, as I did manage to clean that place out and it hasn't respawned yet in my game.  But if there is any further issue with it, ill be sure to let you know.

Thanks again for such a quick fix!