On 5/20/2020 at 9:32 PM, Nevermind1337 said:

I've created (with the help of Azazellz respectively) new morphs for BHUNP, which are the morphs from Jane bod+regular morphs. 
It's raw, it has no SMP. Only for BHUNP Advanced and Advanced + Havok so far.
Of course, it's only a body with morphs, no 'reworked' armor, and so on. 
It's very heavy mod, so Bodyslide freezes, Outfit studio freezes (but I can't say the same about in-game, really). It freezes cuz the body now has about 400 sliders, I guess. 
It's oriented, , thinking of it, on muscular at first place, and skinny types of bodies. Of course U can always use indeed regular BHUNP morphs.

BHUUNPJB v.1.2.rar 74.74 MB · 59 downloads

Fantastic!  But, you know, I think you could probably do a "lite" version of this with just the collected sets of muscular morphs, both whole body and body parts (i.e everything MINUS all the individual muscle morphs) and people would find that enough.  I think only people who have very specific and detailed requirements are going to need the individual muscle morphs, otherwise the generalized sets are suitable for most purposes.

27 minutes ago, gurugeorge said:

Fantastic!  But, you know, I think you could probably do a "lite" version of this with just the collected sets of muscular morphs, both whole body and body parts (i.e everything MINUS all the individual muscle morphs) and people would find that enough.  I think only people who have very specific and detailed requirements are going to need the individual muscle morphs, otherwise the generalized sets are suitable for most purposes.

I must disagree, it isn't fantastic. if you put many morphs, U'll have artifacts on ur chest and, well, in some intimate areas. Totally my bad, I'll fix that for sure, cuz in a way I'm selfish, and I wanna get this mod done  at least for me. 
Yep, it's possible to create a lite version, the problem is that it is already (no joking) the lite version, and who'll choose what must be put in a lite version?
Ofc it's wise, cuz it's too much for Skyrim LE, but first things come first. I have to finish the problems with the body itself 

On 6/11/2020 at 10:32 AM, poblivion said:

I have only UNP Remastered BHUNP TBBP 3BBB Body LE-100306-1-57-1580211091 and UNP Remastered BHUNP TBBP 3BBB Body LE-100306-1-41-1577384148

Hey. I don't know why but I managed to get it working by building a body call BHUNP 3BBB Advanced PE Havok path instead of BHUNP 3BBB Advanced.

On 6/16/2020 at 11:03 AM, poblivion said:

This is interesting information. So the problem could be with HDT SMP ?

In my testing of LE, SMP def not work with BHUNP (after the MCM update), since first, the mod changes between CBPC (not existent on LE) and HDT-SMP (which doesn't work), and even if you managed to get SMP working with the hotkeys, it will interfiere with HDT-PE since the .esp itself deactivates CPBC (again, not existent on LE) so you will have a mix between HDT-PE and HDT-SMP in butt for example.

So for SE, SMP and CBPC works pretty good, I mean no bugs or anything, but for LE the only way I could use BHUNP with SMP is using a older version (I have the 1.60 version saved, still on both LE and SE); now there's another problem on LE, you cannot deactivate, or at least I couldn't, HDT-PE physics for all the body, so, when you go full SMP on LE (without deactivating HDT-PE, for example for HDT-PE hairs) the physics will be bugged since SMP and PE will collide, it works fine if you disable PE tho, but you will miss some amazing hairs

So yeah I'm pretty lost, one solution would fix the .esp for LE (I'm not sure what to do here, idk about scripts sadly), or find a way to deactivate HDT-PE for the body physics without disabling HDT-PE itself

Or, play SE lol

Im confused, so which body should I choose if I want it to entirely use HDT-PE? I've tried every body in the installer and the boobs remain frozen. I installed the optional hdtpe files but it disabled all physics.

Also, what's CBPC? It's not mentioned in the article.

27 minutes ago, BobbyLance said:

Im confused, so which body should I choose if I want it to entirely use HDT-PE? I've tried every body in the installer and the boobs remain frozen. I installed the optional hdtpe files but it disabled all physics.

Also, what's CBPC? It's not mentioned in the article.

If you want BHUNP with only HDT-PE (which works fine, everything works, but well in reality is not 3BBB, is 2BB) in the installer you have to not install SMP, then install the 2 bones fix in the same installer, and install both havok options

Then on Bodyslide you have to build the Body BHUNP Advanced PE Havok Path

And that's all, it should work without issues, but remember PE is 2BB, not 3BBB

And CBPC is a type of physics and collision that SE uses, instead of SMP, which is really performance friendly (even more than HDT-PE), but at the cost of less realistic physics and collisions, this mod (CBP/C) is only for special edition, and the .esp of BHUNP is made for that version of the game in mind (that's why after 1.79 update there is no boob physics on HDT-SMP for example on LE, on SE SMP works fine)

1 minute ago, Bad Luck Gacha said:

If you want BHUNP with only HDT-PE (which works fine, everything works, but well in reality is not 3BBB, is 2BB) in the installer you have to not install SMP, then install the 2 bones fix in the same installer, and install both havok options

Then on Bodyslide you have to build the Body BHUNP Advanced PE Havok Path

And that's all, it should work without issues, but remember PE is 2BB, not 3BBB

And CBPC is a type of physics and collision that SE uses, instead of SMP, which is really performance friendly (even more than HDT-PE), but at the cost of less realistic physics and collisions, this mod (CBP/C) is only for special edition, and the .esp of BHUNP is made for that version of the game in mind (that's why after 1.79 update there is no boob physics on HDT-SMP for example)

Thanks, I'll try your suggestion and report back how it goes on later. Im on LE so that's why Im not familiar with CBP

Okay I made SMP work with BHUNP in the latest version

You need this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77445?tab=description

Place it below BHUNP (I mean, Easy Hawt HDT SMP overriding BHUNP smp xml and dll files) and then, in Bodyslide you've to build BHUNP 3BBB Advanced (no PE Havok), then you have to build all the Collisions armors (BHUNP SMP A, B, C, D, Player)

Now, ingame you will be at HDT-PE default, then with num+, or 6-7-8-9 if you're testing on a NPC, will have SMP working with collisions and such

To test this use a nude body, since well if you want to test it on an armor, the armor has to be BHUNP and not UUNP (it uses different paths)

I hope this help you guys, finally I made this work after literally months lol

My guess is the .dll files of the SMP of BHUNP are not the correct ones, since using the ones of hawk easy, works without issues

On 6/19/2020 at 11:40 PM, Bad Luck Gacha said:

Okay I made SMP work with BHUNP in the latest version

Japanese websites are saying that if you have an AMD CPU (guess what CPU I have?) SMP physics will not work. Is this true?

Also, is SMP less likely to cause the "stretch to infinity" bugg?

And lastly, CBBE & the old UNP & UUNP bodies use a "balloon" attached to the mesh for pregnancies. Does this new body still use the balloon? It's immersive killing because straps, strings & wires appear UNDER this balloon when the female is pregnant.

(Grab Fusion Girl for Fallout 4 & look at it.......No balloon......It uses the actual body mesh for pregnancies!)

Obviously I'd like to know these things BEFORE installing........TY in advance.

:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Japanese websites are saying that if you have an AMD CPU (guess what CPU I have?) SMP physics will not work. Is this true?

Also, is SMP less likely to cause the "stretch to infinity" bugg?

And lastly, CBBE & the old UNP & UUNP bodies use a "balloon" attached to the mesh for pregnancies. Does this new body still use the balloon? It's immersive killing because straps, strings & wires appear UNDER this balloon when the female is pregnant.

(Grab Fusion Girl for Fallout 4 & look at it.......No balloon......It uses the actual body mesh for pregnancies!)

Obviously I'd like to know these things BEFORE installing........TY in advance.

:thumbsup:

The Japanese have it wrong (it works at least some of the time here).

Still cause the infinity stretching (but this could be a wrong setup on my part).

No idea about the balloon.

Hi, well I need some help to install this mod. (Yes I read everything slowly and 2 times, but I am very dumb and didn't understand it)

First question: Well at first I thought that this mod is like UNP that work for every race and Female NPC, but reading I think that the mod only add this body with physics to the player and you need one different race, is it right? If yes how I make an race only for BHUNP, I saw that have the Ygnord, but I didn't like it. I want the "Nymph Girls of Skyrim", anyone know how I can make this?

Second question: Doesn't Racemenu work 3bbb? You need ECE? Will ECE work with XPM?

Third question: If you need UNP for every race and female NPC, what physics mod can I use?

Sorry for my stupidity, I am having problems to understand it and the body slide, outfit studio. And it's my second attempt to modding skyrim (the first was a shame).

I will be very glad for any help ^~^

Is it possible to get hand collision with breasts for SE version, without using CBPC? 

I have built the BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Body/Hand/Feet and have HDT SMP. In game physics respond well to movement, but hands clip through breasts. 

If I install CBPC after, then I get some fake weird looking collisions. 

31 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Anyone else encountered the bug that when using this mod with "Sexy moves" the insides of the vagina (or ass) tend to spike out of the butt? Is there a fix to that?

Yep I do have the same bug ... but unfortunately I don't know any fix besides removing sexy moves ... hope someone knows it .