For those who still struggle to make physic on SMP body work, other things you might try, you can change language options to EN-US.

As it says in treota's guide :

Spoiler

Troubleshooting:

• If your physics log contains this error: xml parse error - not a float value then your os is probably trying to use comma notation for decimal numbers. Easiest solution is to change your os language to a dot notation equivalent (ENG_US is the simplest one).

Hope it helps 

Hello everyone,

I installed some new mods a while ago, and I didn't pay attention to it, but since I installed new mods, all of armors/outfit in my don't have HDT physics, it simply doesn't work.
I'm using BHUNP body, with HDT physics, not SMP.
In Bodyslide, I Batch build using bhunp advanced hdt havok path body, since during installation I checked HDT havok item and Havok NPC path.  Before I installed the new mods, every npc and main character had physics with their outfit/armor. 

I precise that when PC/NPC is nude, physics works properly on bodies. With the new version of BHUNP, HDT havok item has been removed, and the spell given to add physics doesn't work... it shows "SMP Physics Addon" when I launch the spell, but it's weird caused I'm using HDT, SMP is even not installed.
So I seek a way to fix it, in a way to re enable physics without this item.

I suspect that the mod "Bikini Armor quest" by Babofactory (which add 3BBB physics to all the bikini) is causing this issue, but don't know how, and i'm unsure. I suspect it because when I installed it, I immediatly tested one bikini, and the top didn't have physics...

I'm so lost... if someone could help me in any way, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post, but I desesperately need help

EDIT: Some kind guys tried to help but I don't understand their solution... 

On 10/25/2020 at 10:29 AM, assassin394 said:

I have problem with the anus mesh/textute? being deform in some animation.  Anyone know how to fix?

20201025101412_1.jpg.df929e99a0c4a1329a2aa2cf49789d2d.jpg

I made a post about the same issue on the previous page. In the changelogs on the Nexus, it says "(2020-10-16) - Final Version(if no bug found)". Does the author consider this a fixable bug?

Does anyone else know how to fix it?

1 hour ago, Jeff_9 said:

I made a post about the same issue on the previous page. In the changelogs on the Nexus, it says "(2020-10-16) - Final Version(if no bug found)". Does the author consider this a fixable bug?

Does anyone else know how to fix it?

It's about animation. The animatior that created the upper motion should have used the vanilla bone list or provided from XPMSE when exporting the motion. So it can't be fixed. Anus shape is okay in most of motions(can be checked in the vanilla motions). This issue should be fixed by the animators.

Ok guys, this might sound weird but to have SMP working, you just have to build the TBBP ADVANCED Body in bodyslide... LE version of the mod seem to either have borked version of 3bbb advanced bodyslide or I found a weird way to make it work for me.. Now I have nice boob bounce and HDT-PE. Now I have to find a way to attach it to NPCs, since 3bbb only has a havok path.

i got a problem that i cant fix, even after trying everything i could imagine. basically im using the latest version and built the version2 on bodyslide, but when i crouch and stand up the vagina opens and closes and it has no collisions even if use the optional collision files. but if i use the normal PE havok setup it works fine. what am i doing wrong?

5 hours ago, gogo2225 said:

It used to have CBPC mode in previous LE edition BHUNP which you can switch to by casting spell on any character, and it works fine. I just wonder why it is gone.

I never used previous versions, but it appears that "toggle physics mode" power is added after selecting corresponding option in MCM.  And what that switch does is equips you with invisible "armor" that is SMP enabled, Wich makes sense, because not everyone use custom race for PC and running full SMP for every NPC can make CPU very sad. So it toggles between default body (wich, for SSE or VR would be CBPC) and SMP one. Id guess its called CBPC just because mod is a backport and wasnt renamed.

Now if you dont have such option in MCM - thats a problem. There is option to not install havok object in fomod, i guess if you picked it  - there is no way to switch, so there might be no such option. Id just reinstall it with havok object.

14 hours ago, nilead said:

I never used previous versions, but it appears that "toggle physics mode" power is added after selecting corresponding option in MCM.  And what that switch does is equips you with invisible "armor" that is SMP enabled, Wich makes sense, because not everyone use custom race for PC and running full SMP for every NPC can make CPU very sad. So it toggles between default body (wich, for SSE or VR would be CBPC) and SMP one. Id guess its called CBPC just because mod is a backport and wasnt renamed.

Now if you dont have such option in MCM - thats a problem. There is option to not install havok object in fomod, i guess if you picked it  - there is no way to switch, so there might be no such option. Id just reinstall it with havok object.

But now the default naked body has no physic system at all unless manually switch to SMP mode, but with UUNP clothing, no SMP mode physic system works again, kinda weird. Also, in previous LE edition BHUNP, CPBC mode is the default body mode which works fine on both naked and clothing body. Maybe I need a clean save to get it work.

I'm having a hard time trying to fix something I can't find much about :/  it seems that when I use one of these bodies blood decals stop working, they break and stretch in a weird way like this 

Spoiler

SxzSuAw.png.195a670db4b7b6c2a0a58ffc5707a2d9.png

q5vMZ3C.png.367f250ef0c9809d8e43c2665bfd7266.png

Does anyone knows what may I be doing wrong? 

• 1 month later...

By any chance someone tell me why Ygnord has long boobs on default and from what I can tell 3BBB? If I change it to BBP in body slide it matches the preview but if I do the same with 3BBB they still come out wonky. Any help would be appreciated. I am new to the skyrim modding scene but I know my way around modding in general.

Ever since BHUNP 1.93 released I've been failing to get the breasts physics to work.

This issue has been noted before in the thread, however I did not find a clear cut answer. The thigh/butt/belly physics are working, however the breasts remain solid despite using the physics toggle in the MCM. The odd thing is that the rest body parts have physics also regardless of the Havok object which leads me to a conclusion that the SMP is working, however the breast bones do not respond correctly.

The Skyrim install I am running has been completely purged and I have little to no active mods besides BHUNP and the mods required for the proper work. Therefore I've got the following load order:

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

XP32 v4.79

Race Compability

RaceMenu

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio v5.2

BHUNP v2.13

I tried putting in SMP files such as Easy Hawt HDT SMP in top and the bottom of that order, however absolutely nothing changes. I believe that something is inherently wrong with the body meshes since as I mentioned before physics do work on other body parts as well as in the outfits, also those that do not use Baka's body, but still utilize SMP (such as any possible Coco outfit).

Prior to that I've been using BHUNP 1.60 which does include NiStringsExtraData regarding the Havok object as well as hdtSMPconfigs and everything worked fine (except for slight breast shaking that didn't go away despite updating XP32SE and running FNIS).

I'll be grateful for any tips and solutions I may apply to get everything working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 1:02 AM, no_way said:

Anyone know how to fix the horrible pelvis/butt skeleton issues when the hips are flexed a lot?  What the hell is this ridge where the ass crack should be?  CBBE 3BBB doesnt have this issue.  

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

Same problem and vagina don´t move.

Edit: Solved

SE noob here. I just wanted to ask a dumb question. If I wanted to make the breasts "bouncier", what should I be doing? Would editing values in the xml's change it? I think it could be one of the xml's in the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder, but I'm not sure which. Sorry if some people already asked before ?

Asking this about the SSE version over at nexusmods.
I've exported the UV template of femalebody_0.nif as a png in Nifskope, but I'm a bit confused how/when the 4k VaginalAnalCanal2 textures in the BakaUNP folder are used.
Not the canal areas, but the vagina bit itself. (left part of the texture)
Could someone perhaps explain?