18 hours ago, no_way said:

¿Qué resuelto exactamente? ¿Y cómo?:PAGS

In bhunp nexus page: Are you using 'Baka SOS SMP Patch'? If so, this might solve it:
Open the file 'meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_0.nif' in nifskope - check the name of the collision mesh (a BSTriShape). Should be 'peniscollision' - if not (i.e 'malecollision'), correct it &  save the file. 

Im having some trouble with NPCs not having any Jiggles or collisions. The boobies just sit one them and move with the body but have no separate movements. Does anyone know how I can get NPC collisions and jiggles working?

I should note that every thing is working on my character, all collisions and jiggles.

• 4 weeks later...

Its not his problem, but animators. Some anims will work fine, while some wont. 

6 minutes ago, mrtorq said:

Is there any such guide for Skyrim se as well? I am having the weird ass texture bug and also the breasts stick to one place if i make the body with bhunp 3bbb 

You have to build it in bodyslide “collision armor” and bhunp 3bbb advanced ver2, then configure the mcm menu and give npcs their physics with a hotkey

On 5/5/2020 at 7:07 PM, ffadu said:

v1.78 in order for the Breast to work on clothes. I need HavokCollisionObject or BHUNP3BBB to equip everything works for me. 

How exactly did you solve this?
I have the same problem, breasts do not work in clothes. I tried what you said, but when I set it up, an exclamation mark appears on my character in the game.

I m using LE and I just couldn't solve it out.

Sorry to be a bother some (If any can reply that would be appreciated) 

I have the situation same as other with stretch vagina while moving and having sex IDK why 

Here is my load order

GameMode=Skyrim
Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SkyHUD.esp=1
SeranaDialogAddon.esp=1
Serana Dialogue Edit.esp=1
Serana No Hood.esp=1
MTNKFollowerDLC1Serana.esp=1
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp=1
Insignificant Object Remover.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
SLSO.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLabDirtyTalk.esp=1
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1
FootIK OFF for SexLabUtil1.esp=1
SexLabCumRegenerator.esp=1
Cumshot.esp=1
CumshotSL.esp=1
SLSO_F_VP_Eliz.esp=1
SLSO_F_VP_Maria.esp=1
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp=1
NCK30Obj.esp=1
sandboxcylinderheight.esp=1
SLAL_GSAnimObjects.esp=1
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp=1
SexLab Extra Voices.esp=1
AnubAnimObj.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
NoRadialBlur.esp=1
amk Border Lace Lingerie.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenuLE.esp=1
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
NIOVHH.esp=1
[COCO]KDA_Ahri_Full.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
[Odd] Tifa Lockhart Outfit (Remake by RyanReos).esp=1
sl_triggers.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp=1
BHUNP3BBB.esp=1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had any luck getting SMP belly collisions/stretch with dicks/penetration and could explain how to do it?  I've tried enlarging the proxy collision object in outfit studio so theres no way its being missed by say a chaurus dick but still no collisions.

I must say I'm not clear on the link between the proxy objects and the actual body mesh.  Does it not behave like CBPC in that if the dick collides with the virtual belly and then move the NPC belly bone, the mesh of the actual BHUNP body should follow the NPC belly bone too according to its weight paint no?

• 2 weeks later...

I have an issue with the anus collision not working with animations that have the anal tag. I've read about people having it working and I'm just wondering what I'm doing wrong? Does the anal collision work at all? Can it even be animated? Everything else works perfectly and have the collision armours built.

3 hours ago, BeefyJackal said:

I have an issue with the anus collision not working with animations that have the anal tag. I've read about people having it working and I'm just wondering what I'm doing wrong? Does the anal collision work at all? Can it even be animated? Everything else works perfectly and have the collision armours built.

I've seen it work a few times....on stuff with ABC.

36 minutes ago, MonVert said:

I've seen it work a few times....on stuff with ABC.

Only the stuff from ABC? Do you have any other plugins installed that aren't mentioned on the main page but could potentally animate the anus? Cause I always have the vag moving but never the anus. Maybe it's something I did wrong in the installation. Reinstalled everything a bunch of times but yet still haven't seen the anus move once.

33 minutes ago, BeefyJackal said:

Only the stuff from ABC? Do you have any other plugins installed that aren't mentioned on the main page but could potentally animate the anus? Cause I always have the vag moving but never the anus. Maybe it's something I did wrong in the installation. Reinstalled everything a bunch of times but yet still haven't seen the anus move once.

Pretty sure it requires SMP on the dick itself? ?Dunno.

Like I said, I've only seen it work with ABC enabled monsters so far.

• 2 weeks later...

So would I be correct in guessing that the SMP provided in this mod won't work on, say an armor mod that uses "normal" SMP ? Because that's the problem I'm facing. Using Harry2135 Fantasy Series 8 UUNP SMP wont work if this mod is the last in the load order (MO2) if the PE-SMP Patch is below it the armor works, but the breasts don't.

Would anyone be so kind and tell me what I need to do ?

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick question, If I only want to use bhunp TBBP I only need to convert armor with that reference right? I have yet to see it ingame... just to make sure it will work. I have been converting some stuff.

Thing is when I convert an armor with bhunp tbbp advanced, the hdt havok is not there in the armor nif. Dont tell I need to put it there for every single nif.

well I am not a BHUNP user and have 70% of my clothing in CosioHD sliders the rest in CBBE HDT and also use hawt smp and recently used all in one 3bbb for LE.

I ran into the same issue when just going 3bbb on LE where the xml points to top level #0040 in the XML on "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP"

gives you an xaml file as such

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ascii"?>
<hkpackfile classversion="9" contentsversion="hk_2013.1.0-r1" toplevelobject="#0044">

<hksection name="__data__">

<hkobject name="#0044" class="hkpPhysicsSystem" signature="0xd6c543df">
            <!-- memSizeAndFlags SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
            <!-- referenceCount SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
            <hkparam name="rigidBodies" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="constraints" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="actions" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="phantoms" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="name">&#9216;</hkparam>
            <hkparam name="userData">0</hkparam>
            <hkparam name="active">true</hkparam>
        </hkobject>

</hksection>

</hkpackfile>

This makes the body look great when naked but all the other clothes stop working any HDT or bounce so I edit the xml like so 
KIND OF WRAPPING the SMP XML around the 3bbb xml.....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ascii"?>
<hkpackfile classversion="9" contentsversion="hk_2013.1.0-r1" toplevelobject="#0061">

<hkobject name="#0044" class="hkpPhysicsSystem" signature="0xd6c543df">
            <hkparam name="rigidBodies" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="constraints" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="actions" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="phantoms" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="name">&#9216;</hkparam>
            <hkparam name="userData">0</hkparam>
            <hkparam name="active">true</hkparam>
        </hkobject>

</hksection>

<hkobject name="#0062" class="hkpSpringDamperConstraintMotor" signature="0x7ead26f6">
            <hkparam name="type">TYPE_SPRING_DAMPER</hkparam>
            <hkparam name="minForce">-1000000.000000</hkparam>
            <hkparam name="maxForce">1000000.000000</hkparam>
            <hkparam name="springConstant">6.000000</hkparam>
            <hkparam name="springDamping">1.000000</hkparam>
        </hkobject>
<the rest of the original Hawt or smp xml file prior to installing 3bbb top level as #0044>

what that did for me was allow my regular cosio or cbbe armor/clothes sliders have SMP physics and if the NPC was naked would use 3bbb physics.

STILL MY ISSUE:
however having vagina physics working and anus are working ok with value edits, but deep anus and internal vagina just will not work and I get the bone bump in the ass off spine0 as you other BHUNP users pointed out as well.

I been banging my head the past 5 days editing the xml files in the "hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs" folder and just when I think it is editing something it does absolutely nothing like the tag names pulling from the "defaultBBPs.xml" seem to point or load certin xmls to control penis or hands or baseshape or body type values seems to show some light but does absolutely nothing.

I wish they had some sort of diagram or help sheet to the link between skeleton nif bones to the xml bone tags to the values names to set them too. 

but just seems we are all spinning the bottle for something to be uncovered :P

10 hours ago, katy_Q said:

yes, of course

So you do have the files BHUNPSMPMesh_3BBBA_01.nif etc in mesh/BHUNP, good. Does the body jiggle? You have the xml's in skse/plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs? The d3dcompiler_47.dll is in the Skyrim folder (and really the Skyrim folder and not any vfs from MO2 or NMM or whatever)? Loadorder?

Is there an installation instructions for someone who wants to use this with only PE? I do have the latest XPMSE skeleton with HDT PE by itself, chose the 2BBB PE choice, and built the body in bodyside with BHUNP TBBP Advanced, but I either get breasts that 'slightly move up' or piercing items that sort of float and lag behind the breast motion when not wearing body armor. See screenshots for what is meant by 'slightly move up'.

20210519174324_1.jpg

20210519174321_1.jpg

20210519183155_1.jpg

20210519183150_1.jpg

Basically, which options should I choose during the installation and which body should I choose in bodyslide if I want to use this with HDT-PE?

I have already tried building in bodyslide with the following bodies:

BHUNP 3BBB Advanced

BHUNP 3BBB

BHUNP 3BBB PE Havok Path

BHUNP TBBP

On 5/20/2021 at 1:08 AM, GRPA said:

Basically, which options should I choose during the installation and which body should I choose in bodyslide if I want to use this with HDT-PE?

I have already tried building in bodyslide with the following bodies:

BHUNP 3BBB Advanced

BHUNP 3BBB

BHUNP 3BBB PE Havok Path

BHUNP TBBP

Either BHUNP BBP or BHUNP ADVANCED for old HDT pe, no reason to not use advanced it has more polys. The difference between bbp and TBBP advanced is that TBBP has one extra tit bone for better jiggles.