58 minutes ago, MoistFurFur said:

Did you run bodyslide for bhunp??

Yes. BHUMP 3BBB SMP Havok Path

58 minutes ago, MoistFurFur said:

Are you using your own custom race?

No. I just some made test in Breezehome.

I have idea what causes issues displayed on screenshots.
1) XML values don't fit my expectations.
2) Two objects refers to same XML at same time.

Edit: Only single SMP reference works. Other combinations breaks brests to 3rd screenshot and game restart is required to fix it.

New test:

New BHUNP 3BBB basic body.

PE Havoc obj and PE clothes . ok

PE+SMP Havoc obj and PE clothes or naked body. ok

PE Havoc obj and naked body. deformation

What also bothers me is .log file and constant movement.

1 hour ago, zlota said:

Yes. BHUMP 3BBB SMP Havok Path

No. I just some made test in Breezehome.

I have idea what causes issues displayed on screenshots.
1) XML values don't fit my expectations.
2) Two objects refers to same XML at same time.

Edit: Only single SMP reference works. Other combinations breaks brests to 3rd screenshot and game restart is required to fix it.

New test:

New BHUNP 3BBB basic body.

PE Havoc obj and PE clothes . ok

PE+SMP Havoc obj and PE clothes or naked body. ok

PE Havoc obj and naked body. deformation

What also bothers me is .log file and constant movement.

So Full SMP or partial SMP works? but Full PE have breast issue? if so you need to reinstall the mod or manually place in the needed file hdt3bbb.xml into skse\plugins\ folder. But if you choose to reinstall, when you are ask if you want to install the 3bbb to become two bone, you need to tick the box. this would install hdt3bbb.xml

The attached file illustrate the body physic is linked to this file hdt3bbb.xml

Capture1.JPG

6 hours ago, MoistFurFur said:

It could be a locale issue try using the patch for locale at https://mega.nz/#F!9WZ12IKR!qJu9HJn3qSkwmpGKUrP_ZQ

Update: It kinda worked, this time I get the correct effect (I think) of the body if i equip the pe+smp or the smp havok (as well as if I use the bodyslide path options) but only if I don't move, as soon as I start walking the weird effect happens again.

Do I need to select or uncheck a option in the fomod? I really don't know what else could be I'm pretty noob in SMP stuff.

6 hours ago, Alex211green said:

Why is my Breast doing this? I do have the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 4.60 installed and installed the lasted  BHUNP 3BBB Body for LE 1.25V

It happens when you have both hdt3bbb.xml(HDT-PE stuff that handles 3BBB breasts bones) and Baseshape.xml(HDT-SMP stuff that handles 3BBB breasts bones) activated simultaneously. Do not make them fight each other for same bones.

12 hours ago, elxdark said:

Update: It kinda worked, this time I get the correct effect (I think) of the body if i equip the pe+smp or the smp havok (as well as if I use the bodyslide path options) but only if I don't move, as soon as I start walking the weird effect happens again.

Do I need to select or uncheck a option in the fomod? I really don't know what else could be I'm pretty noob in SMP stuff.

What is this weird effect? Could you be more specific?

i really love the look of this body and i'm curious enough to ask about it because it looks that good. i'm a dedicated uunp user so when BS did it's thing and said it wouldn't be supported in SSE i was seriously disapponted especially since cbbe said they weren't going to add a belly node and that if we wanted it we would have to add it ourselves and to every outfit in order to have it. so since cbbe decided to show it's ass i decided to be hard headed and followed a walk through to convert BS SSE so it could use uunp and the morphs. since then i have converted over personally hundreds of LE outfitds that i tracked down over to SSE using cbpc/smp combo setup for physics. for the most part been pretty happy with it but the shape and style of this body steup reallu peaked my interest. i may have overlooked but is there a chance the unp version of this body making over to SSE? if you have already done so and I've overlooked it, I apologize, but like i said the body looked so nice and the physics so incredible it actually has me thinking of using it and hoping it can be used for the outfits i converted :)

16 hours ago, factoryclose said:

It happens when you have both hdt3bbb.xml(HDT-PE stuff that handles 3BBB breasts bones) and Baseshape.xml(HDT-SMP stuff that handles 3BBB breasts bones) activated simultaneously. Do not make them fight each other for same bones.

It also caused issues I had.

I have best results when using BHUNP 3BBB SMP Havok Path (bodyslide file) body. I also avoided any reference to hdt3BBB.xml because even 2B wariant was weird (not broken like 3B, just pushed up).

-Now NPC with equipped clothes are handled by simple DHT PE (hdt.xml).

-I used Femalehead.nif to activate DHT PE without Havok Object. But I had to remove hdt3BBB.xml reference from .nif file!!

-Followers with custom head will get HavokCollisionObjectPESMP to activate HDT PE.

-Every naked body is hadled by SMP (BaseShape.xml)

Items with reference to hdt3BBB.xml are:
BHUNP 3BBB PE Havok Path (bodyslide file) body
Femalehead.nif
HavokCollisionObjectPE.nif

I haven't done yet stability and performace tests.

Edit: Certainly there is a variant where 3BBB PE works well, but in my case this solution seems like a simplest way for me.

2nd Edit: I love bounce in 1st person.

17 hours ago, factoryclose said:

You picked Fake Physics when installing XPMSE. HDT Extension you need.

Alright it's working right now! thanks :)

I have 2 questions.

Do I need to install the 2bbb bone optional? what does it actually do?

And about bodyslide, do I need to follow the 3bbb tutorial for every outfit I equip? also which body base should I use for conversions? the smp havok path one? the tutorial seems a bit outdated since it uses smp vagina body which doesn't exist in the newest update :D

35 minutes ago, zlota said:

It also caused issues I had.

I have best results when using BHUNP 3BBB SMP Havok Path (bodyslide file) body. I also avoided any reference to hdt3BBB.xml because even 2B wariant was weird (not broken like 3B, just pushed up).

-Now NPC with equipped clothes are handled by simple DHT PE (hdt.xml).

-I used Femalehead.nif to activate DHT PE without Havok Object. But I had to remove hdt3BBB.xml reference from .nif file!!

-Followers with custom head will get HavokCollisionObjectPESMP to activate HDT PE.

-Every naked body is hadled by SMP (BaseShape.xml)

Items with reference to hdt3BBB.xml are:
BHUNP 3BBB PE Havok Path (bodyslide file) body
Femalehead.nif
HavokCollisionObjectPE.nif

I haven't done yet stability and performace tests.

Edit: Certainly there is a variant where 3BBB PE works well, but in my case this solution seems like a simplest way for me.

2nd Edit: I love bounce in 1st person.

Any chance you could share what exactly you changed in the base mod to achieve movement on NPCs? Ticking femalehead.nif installation only works on player character for for vanilla races but not the NPCs for some reason.

2 hours ago, MaximusApp said:

Any chance you could share what exactly you changed in the base mod to achieve movement on NPCs? Ticking femalehead.nif installation only works on player character for for vanilla races but not the NPCs for some reason.

Femalehead.nif works for PC and vanilla NPC. Altered NPCs eg. Bijin has custom meshes.

Body, feet and hands can be altered quite easily. I'm using custom body meshes for them for some time. Just keep eye on correct data path (eg. meshes\actors\character\Bijin NPCs\). This activate SMP for them.

Head adjustment for PE is much trickyer. Mod doesn't use base head mesh. If you change head mesh, look of NPC will also change. You can attach HDT Havok Path and references to 3 xmls, but there is lot of heads.

I made somethink different. Old HDT CBBE Havok Object has leveled list and is spawned to many NPCs. So I took values from HavokCollisionObjectPESMP.nif and replace them into HDT Havok Object.nif. I didn't have time to find how many Bijin NPCs has PE phisic now, but I gess some has.

Also PE works even without Havok Object if I remove glove/boots, but it isn't convenient.

4 hours ago, elxdark said:

Do I need to install the 2bbb bone optional? what does it actually do?

And about bodyslide, do I need to follow the 3bbb tutorial for every outfit I equip? also which body base should I use for conversions? the smp havok path one? the tutorial seems a bit outdated since it uses smp vagina body which doesn't exist in the newest update

the 2bbb thing is for when uw alk or run the breasts get squashed.

as for the body u use the one based on whatu gonna use. if u gonna go smp fully on outfit u use the BHUNP 3BBB   but if u gonna go smp body but PE clothing u go BHUNP 3BBB PE Havok Path

u cant have both smp and PE links on same item as they fight if they try to modify the same bones. if they dont modify the same bones thou u can have both in a link. also if u gonan go ful smp make sure to remove the pe links in hands and feet

5 hours ago, sidfu said:

the 2bbb thing is for when uw alk or run the breasts get squashed.

as for the body u use the one based on whatu gonna use. if u gonna go smp fully on outfit u use the BHUNP 3BBB   but if u gonna go smp body but PE clothing u go BHUNP 3BBB PE Havok Path

u cant have both smp and PE links on same item as they fight if they try to modify the same bones. if they dont modify the same bones thou u can have both in a link. also if u gonan go ful smp make sure to remove the pe links in hands and feet

Alright thanks :)

10 hours ago, MaximusApp said:

And here is visual example what i had to do to activate physics on modded NPCs. I'm not using All In One version thus results may be different. Also I'm not sure if .tri files should be here, but it doesn't hurt anythink.

Never edit files in original mod.

Spoiler

example.thumb.jpg.d0e78a6e349ea8d81ea5685ccee82e0e.jpg

13 hours ago, zlota said:

Femalehead.nif works for PC and vanilla NPC. Altered NPCs eg. Bijin has custom meshes.

Body, feet and hands can be altered quite easily. I'm using custom body meshes for them for some time. Just keep eye on correct data path (eg. meshes\actors\character\Bijin NPCs\). This activate SMP for them.

Head adjustment for PE is much trickyer. Mod doesn't use base head mesh. If you change head mesh, look of NPC will also change. You can attach HDT Havok Path and references to 3 xmls, but there is lot of heads.

I made somethink different. Old HDT CBBE Havok Object has leveled list and is spawned to many NPCs. So I took values from HavokCollisionObjectPESMP.nif and replace them into HDT Havok Object.nif. I didn't have time to find how many Bijin NPCs has PE phisic now, but I gess some has.

Also PE works even without Havok Object if I remove glove/boots, but it isn't convenient.

Thanks a lot, I'll give this a try.