7 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Thank you very much, I will install it straight away.

Just for lols to go diamond city, or really to any place that have brahmins, chose (with SeU for example) Brahmin, choose threesome, chose any male for a second actor.

It's an animation that was buggy and removed, don't worry, the Brahmin just acts as a furniture, so it's not really a sex with a brahmin, it's a sex on the back of the brahmin :))))  (come to think of it all Brahmins in the game are female, so they are cows, not bulls)

Anyway, you'll see a lot of  'new' (not really) animations you never have seen before :)))

ScreenShot871.png.f33b1e4b7a65f0a7c5d4479167963772.png

ScreenShot872.png.295619d7e19bcffbb377ba5bdaa8eaf4.png

Edited by mishovur
6 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I'm excited and looking forward to it :)

And since I'm still bored (it's a holiday season here) I decided to adopt for the DoubleBed as many animations as is humanly possible.

'Any kind of sex that can be had anywhere should be possible on a king size bed'

Essentially for the most part it takes offset="0,-25,45,0" to move the action to the middle of the doublebed.

Tested couple of animations - it works.  but really, if it's possible on a floor or on a couch - it should be possible on a double bed.  It's  just common sense.  hehe. 

I'm just bored out of my mind, I guess...

Edited by mishovur

sounds promising

I had to remove Vioxsis 5 again. The viodeos of this version, together with Indarello's patch, are no longer a perfect fit (with regard to the vagina), version 3 is probably required for the patch. I remember testing this a while ago when I switched to FG.

I'm currently experimenting a bit with the rules in Vortex and I'm confident.

PS And may your holidays last a long time ;)

10 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

sounds promising

I had to remove Vioxsis 5 again. The viodeos of this version, together with Indarello's patch, are no longer a perfect fit (with regard to the vagina), version 3 is probably required for the patch. I remember testing this a while ago when I switched to FG.

I'm currently experimenting a bit with the rules in Vortex and I'm confident.

PS And may your holidays last a long time ;)

I'm using TWB, so here's the difference. for  TWB the version I have linked works better.

See, it's not hard at all, but I want in addition make 10P animation that has a proper ending.... it's staged but there is no 'finish' there..  I  need to fix it.

In reality I  would've 'break' the bed. Meaning after 10p sex on a bed it should break. And there is a model of broken bed  in the game (it's used  for 4P  SM-SM-SM-female animation) so as a finish logically it should be 10 people standing around a broken bed.... And  I can do it, but it will mess up the save file....

As to holidays  -  it's  2 weeks of  boredom :))) Well when you're at your it is 50's hehe.

ScreenShot884.png

ScreenShot885.png

Edited by mishovur

A lot of additions.

First of all I  have added a lot of group animations by SC to the double bed.

The  ones that looks good/logical on a bed.

10P,9P,8P,7P,6P,5P animations can now be played on double bed.

In addition some 2P and 3P as well.  (some from the ground animation, one from mattress, one or two from coach)

Essentially any number of actors will have a SC animation played  on double bed.

Then I went to tinker with super mutants. There was only one 4P animation there and it could've been played only on a broken bed. Good luck finding one....

It's a rather rare piece of furniture. So... I expanded it (with some tinkering) to SMbed and normal double bed.

While at it I cloned (with repositioning) two single bed SM animation so both will play on the double bed as well.

And for the finish I cloned the  SM spitroast animation to play with any couch. For some reason (don't ask me, I tried everything) the repositioning not working properly (remember I told that it's a buggy feature) so it will be a little off, but look kinda ok. I would've  prefer  to fix it properly,  looking into possibilities.

This all done cause Egoballistic expanded in Violate the number of participants in the scenes, so I tried to supply more possibilities for variety of scenes. 

From now on I will be adding the DATE to the archive file, so it will be sort of  'version' of this 'patch' for ease of tracking. Otherwise everyone will be confused and the situation will get out the hands in a hurry.

P.S. Reup - +1 animation +1 fix for my own mistake.

AAF.my.fixes.17.10.23.7z

Edited by mishovur
33 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Unfortunately I had to uninstall the fix again. Unfortunately I can't get the problems with viodoe under control. A pity.

Well what I do is focused on female-male  (and  group) animations anyway. I don't edit lesbian or gay animations at all.

Now I'm adopting rare animations (usually that involve very specific furniture) to more commonly spread ones. 

For example - how often, I mean really  you will find a pool table in the game? Of the top of my head I can recall maybe 5 or 6, so people never even get to see certain animations,  and I restore and fix stages when needed.

To tell the truth, atm the issues with strap-ons are simply not a priority. Also I'm sure all the problems could be pinpointed to wrong morphing or positioning  :)))

P.S. Have  you seen this one? Most players never did. And now they will cause it's hell lot more of  dressers in the Fallout then the Pool tables.

P.P.S.  If the Vioxis  Strap-Ons are causing problem,  you can just  UNPACK my archive, delete 2 files  

Vioxsis_Strap-ons_actionData.xml

Vioxsis_Strap-ons_equipmentSetData.xml

Repack it (you do have  rar or 7z I hope)

And  keep using  what you were  using :)))

ScreenShot886.png

ScreenShot887.png

ScreenShot888.png

ScreenShot889.png

ScreenShot890.png

Edited by mishovur
On 9/15/2023 at 5:16 AM, mishovur said:

Hopefully the final (or the latest, at least) version.

Fixed some issues, added some corrected timing, combined several non-staged animations into staged (by using existing ones, and tinkering with coordinates and rotation), eliminated (quoted by <--  -->) two very old and very bugged SM animations (pipe rifle and mini nuke, it you  want to re-enable them back just remove quotes), also my plan is to fix them later. The kitchen 3P animation now has a transition to the floor. Couple of shorter 3P animations are 'linked' into sequences and so combined. I din't want to combine animations from different authors (somehow it feels wrong) so SC are mashed  with SC, and BP with BP, Leito with Leito. 

Broke my brain in attempts to fix the 'memory chaise' animation by BP. stages 1 and 4, and 2 and 3 have  opposite  (180 degree) offset, and for some reason the usual solution (0,0,0,180:0,0,0,180) tend to not work with the individual stages, I'll look into it more carefully, maybe I'm missing something. 

But besides issues that are mentioned - everything else is working properly, finally.... hehe. 

As always, back up your /Data/AAF folder please (just make a zip and leave it there) and overwrite everything. As a legacy I'm linking again the fix for robots as a separate file, cause it was not made by me but by Axary, and it would be wrong to merge it with my quote-unquote 'patch'  

P.S. If you find some/any problems - just tell me, don't be shy. I count it as helping. 

P.P.S.  The 'offset' feature in AAF is somewhat broken and as far as I understood was left as a legacy thing, it works in a 'wonderful'   ways,  sometimes perfectly, sometimes - very odd, instead of individual actors it tends to center on the 'zero' of the animation, sometimes for some reason it scale the axis,  and so on. So it's not really a tool one can rely on, Dagobaking recommends to rework the animations rather then reposition existing ones,  just saying, it's a tool but it's a tool that was broken and discarded,  just left in the drawer...  So yeah, the  damn 'chaise' animation is mostly fucked.  Also I have some ideas how to 'unfuck' it without remaking completely.  I'll show the example. Here I've been trying to make a '3P pillory into 4P',  and it works, but the fine positioning is extremely hard to do (this animation is not included. I want to fix it properly first).  Image is attached.

AAF.my.fixes.7z 122.81 kB · 10 downloads AAF.SC_Robots_Fix.7z 910.69 kB · 12 downloads

ScreenShot881.png

Good work, ty! 

I'm trying to combinate existing anims to get some nice threesomes, but lack of simple idles. Just for standing or stroking, waiting for turn men. There only few in SC and one in BP70. 

The main problem is - the more I 'fix' the more little things I find that now become more noticeable.  BTW. in previous pack the 'ottoman blowjob' by mistake (I just  was experimenting) went  in a totally wrong and weird version, I have done it properly already, but in the previous file it's 'broken' (I just tested something as principle).

Now  I  want to finally fix the FM-dog animations, not that I use them,  but again, it's there,so it should be fixed kinda thing.

There is an issue of ground clipping with not-furn canine animations. I'll try to lift the whole scenes by a couple of pixels and see if it will fix the 'underground dogs' issue :)

12 hours ago, mishovur said:

Fresh 'build'

Some fixes with stages and positioning in general

Added couple of  more double bed animations (cloned,  moved, and positioned)  -  2 with SM Hounds, 1 for Gorilla (beats me where you can find gorilla next to a double bed, but why not?)

To be honest - mostly it was some fixing.

Tell you the truth I'm out of ideas, ghouls animations are fine as they are, IMHO no tinkering needed (also I previously already fixed some stages in existing ones).

All in all I think I'm done for now. So, hopefully this will be the last patch for a while. Unless you find some glitch I missed. 

AAF.my.fixes.18.10.23.7z 1019.15 kB · 10 downloads

Sounds & looks very promising, but how does one use your fixes/patches? Install the base animations and then as last your fixes? What about UAP, Staged Leito Fix, and Indarellos Patch for animations? Do we need those too?

Damn it, made a mistake.

I forgot that ferals are divided as 'feral ghouls' and 'bloated  ghouls' (also animations can be cross-used)

So.... I  fixed the damn Bloated  Ghouls...

3 animations. 

On first - doggy the erection was too high up (but it was concealed with the body,  so no one probably noticed)

On a second -  'carry' the human character was positioned (from original animation,  it's an old bug) way too high,  I lowered female in relation to the ghoul, now it looks much better.

The third one - again - dick was too high, so it became more  of  a 'nose  job' then a blow job.

Fixed  it as  well.

Please update.  Sorry, I  totally forgot there are  TWO sets of  files for ghouls in SC pack.

AAF.my.fixes.18.10.23_BG_fixed.7z

Edited by mishovur
1 hour ago, MSEdgeView said:

Sounds & looks very promising, but how does one use your fixes/patches? Install the base animations and then as last your fixes? What about UAP, Staged Leito Fix, and Indarellos Patch for animations? Do we need those too?

Errr.  It's a  'fix' for Indarello's patch.  That's why it's in this thread :)))) Not as much 'fix' (again -  Indarello's patch works just fine on it's own) more like and adjustment for 60 sec animations + some more group options.   And while at it - I have fixed some animations that were broken  and hence not included  by Indarello. In addition I  made some new  scenes by reusing existing ones, plus it includes the scene that were created by Egoballistic - a missing gang-bang to fill the gap, you one would have animations from 2PPL to 10PPL without gap in the middle.

Edited by mishovur
6 minutes ago, mishovur said:

Errr.  It's a  'fix' for Indarello's patch.  That's why it's in this thread :)))) Not as much 'fix' (again -  Indarello's patch works just fine on it's own) more like and adjustment for 60 sec animations + some more group options.   And while at it - I have fixed some animations that were broken  and hence not included  by Indarello. 

I understand that it's a patch/fix for this patch, but so you install the "normal" anims, then indarellos patch, and then yours? :')

2 minutes ago, MSEdgeView said:

I understand that it's a patch/fix for this patch, but so you install the "normal" anims, then indarellos patch, and then yours? :')

Yep,  my patch goes last, after you have a working  Indarello's setup.  You'll get a lot more animations available, some of the old ones adopted to various furniture, cut stages (mostly bugged ones, I mean initially) and so on. 

Also if  you use it - set all sex duration to 60 sec,   in  violate,  SeU , etc, in every mod. Cause the  main  reason I did it (for myself mostly) to eliminate situation when you have multiple different length animations and it's really annoying.  

Since I still have 10 more days to fool around, I decided to start a 'new' project.

But this time with much more care to details (cause the concept is proven by now)

The idea is - it's US guys, so where the love for the cars?

Essentially there will be in couple of days(hopefully) a bunch of animations around, inside and on top of the post-war sedan.

(I'm not going to do 'pre-war version', or 'sports car' one, there are precisely one of each in the game, both in Nuka World, and not easily accessible, so why bother, on the other hand post war one is quite common, and has precisely ONE animation)

I have already started, but since it's a 'difficult' object (I mean complex, hehe) it will take some time. I don't want to see any clipping or general misalignments. But already some animations are ready. Obviously the 'outside' ones are the easiest, it take just experimentation and careful repositioning. 

Good thing is - the Sedan is very 'curvy' meaning it's possible to adopt a LOT of animations to it, due to different heights of different parts of the car. 

And most important it's looks good and logical.  Americana and all that. 

You should expect update in couple of days, as I already said - it's somewhat finnicky. 

Funny  about it - the post war sedan is broken and full of holes, and with some careful positioning a lot things are possible.

It's a plus

The minus is - animations are being played relative to the center of the object, and leveled to horizon, it mean if the car is not on an even ground the animation can be off to a various degree. 

But, it's plato-like surface it looks ok, even funny in some cases.

Just to tease you a bit - screenshots from different sets of animations  (I did some unholy mix and match galore, really.  I'm laughing myself)

P.S. Fine positioning is a pain... but it's doable.

:))))

ScreenShot914.png

ScreenShot915.png

ScreenShot916.png

ScreenShot917.png

ScreenShot918.png

ScreenShot919.png

AAF.my.fixes.19.10.23.7z

Edited by mishovur
On 9/18/2023 at 12:42 AM, Jeffey67 said:

I think it's done. Lmk if there are mistakes.

However I have a question. Why does stopOverlaySet="..." should be in any animation of stage group? Isn't it better to insert them only at cuming phase (as usual the last (climax or finish)) ?

RZF4S.rar 3.89 kB · 5 downloads

Great, that is better then I expected, but I will still need to do some tweaks

Fresh version.

Added couple of  more 'Post War Sedan' animations  (on a boot of the car, and adopted the pool table one)

And added 3 animations to a Jail Cell.   One - is the same one that uses jail door (NPC when approach trigger door proximity switch and open it, breaking the animation, with the door open it makes no sense), so I just moved it to the side or the cell itself

Plus 2 more animations - one that utilizes lockers,  and one from the shower (and in all honestly it looks better in the Jail Cell, hehe,  you'll see)

As usual - all credits should go to Savage Cabbage for creating animations and Indarello for his patch, don't forget EgoBallistic who made 6p and 7p animations included and  Axary, who fixed the damn robots. I just tinker here.

Screens of latest additions are included.

ScreenShot921.png

ScreenShot922.png

ScreenShot923.png

ScreenShot924.png

ScreenShot925.png

ScreenShot926.png

ScreenShot927.png

ScreenShot928.png

ScreenShot929.png

ScreenShot930.png

AAF.my.fixes.20.10.23.7z

Very small update.

1. Couple of bug fixes in positions (typos really, on my part)

2. Adapted 3 animations from 'Jail Cell Small' to 'Jail Cell Tiny'  - essentially the same 3 animations, just adjusted to the small cages.

3. As an experiment added the 'Pool  table rough  doggy-blowjob' animation to common diner counters (also shop counters), like the ones in Bunker Hill. Essentially for testing the proper way of adding more furniture.

EgoBallistic gave me an idea to adopt some of the machine parts found in all kind of plants and factories (Covega and others), to create better pool of  animations for the mods that are centered around Covega, Raiders and such. But it will take some time, this weekend I will be busy doing RL things.  

So, here's the files. No screenshots needed, nothing really new,  more of the same + fixes.

AAF.my.fixes.21.10.23.7z

Edited by mishovur

Fresh version including some updates for Covega factory floor.

--------------------------------

I've been asked to adopt some of the animation to objects found on Covega factory floor  (there are couple of mods heavily centered on Covega and raiders)

To be honest it's a bit of a problem, cause a lot of objects has multiple copies there, hence it's possible to get animation playing inside some wall.

Anyhow, 1 animation on the 'assembly robotic arm', two more on the 'conveyer belt',  three more on the base of 'megaloader' (the excavator next to the stairs, you'll see)

In addition some extra animations  (three more)  for  'Throne', one more for the 'tiny cage' (honestly just was experimenting)... something else I can't recall even.

And  some general minor fixes in timings and positions (some were my mistakes, that came to my attention)

As always credits should go to people who created  AAF, this Patch, Animations, etc.  I  just tinker here :)

P.S. I only utilized the TOP of the engine cover of  megaloader, because it's and object that in some cases is blocked from the sides  (by a wall, or debris, or whatever) 

ScreenShot931.png

ScreenShot932.png

ScreenShot933.png

ScreenShot934.png

ScreenShot935.png

ScreenShot936.png

ScreenShot937.png

ScreenShot938.png

ScreenShot939.png

ScreenShot940.png

AAF.my.fixes.22.10.23_Covega.7z

Edited by mishovur

This works pretty much perfect and fixes all issues. Despite only problem i have with this mod that it completely disables different stages between pussy and anal intercourse for BP 70 animation like this menu on left side of the screen. Also some props like table not seem to be loading. Has anyone found workaround on this?

465576869976907807809780.jpg

Edited by zdwzvgwdkarwvqmheb