1 hour ago, AberRational said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In your inventory, it lists the skills in Korean(?) with the English names in parentheses. How do those translations work? For instance, I notice some of your other skills/spells don't have that. I'd like to implement and include several translation options in the future.

With Google Translate on the Chrome page, I see loverslab.com in Korean.
Likewise, your Martial Milk has been translated into Korean using Google Translate.

For reference, Korean is the only language that can translate and express all languages around the world.
The best invention developed by mankind is Korean(Hangul 한글) 국뽕도짐 ㅋ
This was done for myself to use alone.
I have now stopped using this mod.

As I am a male dovahkin pc, it is not necessary for current function only for female pc of this mod.
I wait for a version that both pc and npc can use

Spoiler

ㅋㅋㅋ

5.jpg.9fd9030907a83f2e3cb4ae1cbdada78b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, yeah! I've been taking a break from it for a bit. I was planning to do incremental releases, but at least for the next one, it's going to be a lot of content. Content creation has been a little bit of a slog so far as I'm creating framework for things in the future and really nailing down the main drive of some quests. While systems and scripting are kind of my strength, my content-creating muscles are noticeably weaker. I might put together some preview content soon to tease what's on the horizon. Here's a little bit for the moment. ?

May I introduce you to...  

Kor Vila   

KorVila01.jpg.16f533c9832c76b159868e65c3118d25.jpg

Spoiler

KorVila02.jpg.2e406562b1afd25187ca53e8b213f399.jpgKorVila03.jpg.fb3efb332236e8a0c2def67812e0a8ad.jpg

KorVila04.jpg.8aa791e75814ed3cf6cd9b18f1778e8e.jpgKorVila05.jpg.782d60bd7fb117ba2b7448f78b4d6801.jpg

I can answer some questions about it, but I'll (hopefully) keep most things for the release.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So i decided to give my followers the martial milk spells, nipple spritz to be less op since i got like 10 followers, it does indeed work of course no downsides since they never run out of stamina and it doesnt effect their milk amount at all. But seeing draugr  king olaf  being milked to death well... 

20191231215033_1.jpg

The frame rate really chugs when stuff like this is happening. 

If Your wondering my followers are from both sky companions and sky followers. I had to delete some of their spells in CK so that they would use the milk spells but i think seeing this was worth it.

20200102002544_1.jpg.a176648a9510ff01a8c6f4f155bb38bf.jpg

Spoiler
On 12/31/2019 at 7:57 PM, LinksSword said:

So i decided to give my followers the martial milk spells, nipple spritz to be less op since i got like 10 followers, it does indeed work of course no downsides since they never run out of stamina and it doesnt effect their milk amount at all. But seeing draugr  king olaf  being milked to death well... 

20191231215033_1.jpg

The frame rate really chugs when stuff like this is happening. 

If Your wondering my followers are from both sky companions and sky followers. I had to delete some of their spells in CK so that they would use the milk spells but i think seeing this was worth it.

20200102002544_1.jpg.a176648a9510ff01a8c6f4f155bb38bf.jpg

Olaf: What has happened to Skyrim while I've been dead?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 7:17 AM, toto85400 said:

Some news for the mod? :)

Yes, actually. I am continuing the story framework- level design; characters- behaviors, dialogue, etc.; integrating progression into the skills. There isn't a ton to show off in-game because I've been fleshing out some characters. This personal project is an exploration of several topics, so it will likely meander to its destination.

Here are some images of the new Kor Vila (I remade it for reasons- not that anyone saw much of the original :P)

Spoiler

KorVila00.jpg.199057582a90f047673c4a074c150f99.jpgKorVila01.jpg.d8c25810ed8e31b9aa7b39bef69ea7c0.jpgKorVila02.jpg.484eb2e46830454ceb8b4f5b407af589.jpgKorVila03.jpg.8cb2b8fbec38577b59bdc79e907e8dee.jpgKorVila04.jpg.1c19ac023c73989a69813220dda0273c.jpgKorVila05.jpg.67a1c67d87f63ffa8c7352f1ca4b142e.jpg

22 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Dark, murky and probably humid a.f. Not the ideal conditions to keep cows. I like the look, though.

It has a dark and murky past, and thanks! I originally had a fully Nord design, but as I deliberated on the history of the place and on how the milk pumps are themed as Dwemer creations, I felt it appropriate that the Dwemer should have a hand in its design- both as subterranean architects and as the same heartless bastards who betrayed and doomed the Falmer.

9 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Have you ever seen Bad Dog's Horse Race?

I had not. That's pretty rad. Might have to implore Bad Dog's help for some horse ears. ? ? ? 

Since the design in Martial Milk (and Loss of Humanity) is about transformation, I am exploring ways to change from [default race] into a hybrid with a particular animal- horse, cow, and skeever being at the top of my list currently.

12 hours ago, AberRational said:

I had not. That's pretty rad. Might have to implore Bad Dog's help for some horse ears. ? ? ? 

Since the design in Martial Milk (and Loss of Humanity) is about transformation, I am exploring ways to change from [default race] into a hybrid with a particular animal- horse, cow, and skeever being at the top of my list currently.

about "change from [default race] into a hybrid with a particular animal- cow", have you ever seen skyrimfet's Being a Cow?

9 hours ago, Grishaq149 said:

about "change from [default race] into a hybrid with a particular animal- cow", have you ever seen skyrimfet's Being a Cow?

Yup! Martial Milk is basically built on top of that. At the moment, it doesn't actually require it, but it is heavily urged to go with it. Martial Milk is functionally the milk skills system on one hand and an interactive narrative about transformation and mastery of the curse on the other hand. The latter is more or less a trial run and teaser for my future mod Loss of Humanity; it explores the involuntary, grotesque transformation element on as many levels as I have the constitution to implement.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I am going to just leave my thoughts here for people to ponder...

This mod looks like a lot of fun and has some unique potential that I did not see anyone discuss thus far in the forum. (Sorry if I missed it.)
Given what was discussed here:

On 10/8/2019 at 1:59 AM, XcOm04au said:

btw the command is: 

cast (id) (reference) (left/right)

id = spell

reference = character you are targeting to cast the spell

right = right hand

left = left hand

example

cast 5000abcde 00000014 right <-----------make it cast spell 5000abcde  on target 00000014 (my character), right hand

also make sure you click on your character in console before you input the command

Would it be possible to create integration with Devious devices? The idea is that a player can be completely restrained, and as long as they are not locked into a chastity bra, they still have the ability to fight. (Currently, DD supports limited hand to hand / armbinder combat as long as the hands are in front of the player, or the legs are free (respectively.)

This would allow a player to be near completely restrained, and still fend of enemies or heal allies, at least as long as they had available milk.

I have no idea how difficult this would be to integrate, as I imagine it would have to override the spell cast prevention from DD when hands are bound, but only for certain spells, and only when not wearing a chastity bra, etc. But damn would it be creative and immersive.

Edit: Toying around a bit and finding some efforts by other members of the community, I was able to get these screenshots:xayah0.thumb.png.250ddb1562c13f13081b4743166e35f5.pngxayah1.thumb.png.77bca721879bd1e50e89b4d3c4e73e03.png