On 10/8/2019 at 5:59 AM, XcOm04au said:

btw the command is: 

cast (id) (reference) (left/right)

id = spell

reference = character you are targeting to cast the spell

right = right hand

left = left hand

example

cast 5000abcde 00000014 right <-----------make it cast spell 5000abcde  on target 00000014 (my character), right hand

also make sure you click on your character in console before you input the command

now that would be cool if it could happen automatically during a sex scene ?

AberRational

Not sure if this of any use to this mod, but here is a example I think where you could attach custom animations to objects. So for example of instead of using FNIS pcea to separate player gushing tit squirts from npcs. You could have this animation for spells be completely unique in that it doesn't replace the other hand casted spells animations when say you wear a "milk ring" or whatever.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15394

I don't know any example other than maybe this were authors script somehow a unique set of animations without overriding vanilla's or another replacer of animations. I hope I've made sense here as it's something I would love to get with a mod like this whilst still having ordinary spell hands to cast :D. I think you would have to look at the script sources of the linked mod. It's something I would love to do but I don't know an ounce about scripting. 

1 hour ago, lokofor said:

Could you replace the spell animation by garbing breast?

That is something I'd like as well, but I personally have almost no animating experience. I only edited the spell FX because I do have skills/interest in particle systems.

I know that spell animations can and do selectively affect only the upper body, so making that change should be possible.

Good time of the day! I'm back with more feedback. Using healing milk to heal Lydia and leveling with conjuration proved to be very more efficient than using damaging milk alone. More so, with minions and lydia doing most of the damage, the damaging milk provides nice support to them when there is no healing to be done.

Hope this help with balancing the skills out, very enjoying the mod ❤️

Update: Got to lvl 11 with this setup. Healing milk works pretty decently, with one huge drawback - it also heals your enemies and its aoe is huge so its hard to guess if you'll cover enemies or not.

It would be really cool if as an option you could change the colour of the milk. (Yes I spell it "colour", I'm from Australia lol)

I have a Blue Jello girl I have been constructing for ages and it would look awesome  if when she cums huge amounts of liquid came squirting out.

On 10/11/2019 at 4:32 AM, FaBricOF said:

Good time of the day! I'm back with more feedback. Using healing milk to heal Lydia and leveling with conjuration proved to be very more efficient than using damaging milk alone. More so, with minions and lydia doing most of the damage, the damaging milk provides nice support to them when there is no healing to be done.

Hope this help with balancing the skills out, very enjoying the mod ❤️

Thanks for the followup! It sounds like healing works well, but using milk as primary damage might need some love.

On 10/11/2019 at 4:32 AM, FaBricOF said:

Update: Got to lvl 11 with this setup. Healing milk works pretty decently, with one huge drawback - it also heals your enemies and its aoe is huge so its hard to guess if you'll cover enemies or not.

Spraying milk is messy business! ?It affecting enemies is more or less by design.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:53 AM, NoirXiaoba said:

To quote a loading screen tip from Fallout 4: "You haven't lived to your fullest until you pomfed a dragon in the face with your own milk."

And I think Fallout quoted it from Gandhi.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:14 PM, LinksSword said:

Will we get some sort of leveling up system with perks? 

Yes, but I'm working out the specifics as I put together the story.

20 hours ago, FaBricOF said:

Will play some more to provide more information! Main thing so far is that when you're focusing on using milk alone as a source of damange/healing, you stop getting levels, which makes it rather hard to progress through the game, if you ever want to.

Thanks for the heads up on that. That is an interesting problem. I definitely want going with this mod to mesh well with the game and let you play other content. Even without that, you'll want a way to increase your health and stamina just to work with the mod. I'm open to ideas, but I think first I will see if I can create an artificial 'skill up' trigger via milk maid levels. Since there are fewer, perhaps every maid level up is a character level up.

12 minutes ago, FaBricOF said:

Maybe every time you get a level in Martial Milk you can pick a skill that gets boosted by like 5 points? That way you can get levels as you improve your milk maid levels while shaping your character the way you want it.

It should be possible to link the Martial Milk to leveling up Destruction and Restoration directly. SGO3 does it with Enchanting and Alchemy, so clearly it's possible to script something like that. I guess the actual "problem" is that this mod is very young, and AberRational is researching both the mechanics/balancing and the way to script something like that.

8 hours ago, FaBricOF said:

Maybe every time you get a level in Martial Milk you can pick a skill that gets boosted by like 5 points? That way you can get levels as you improve your milk maid levels while shaping your character the way you want it.

8 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

It should be possible to link the Martial Milk to leveling up Destruction and Restoration directly. SGO3 does it with Enchanting and Alchemy, so clearly it's possible to script something like that. I guess the actual "problem" is that this mod is very young, and AberRational is researching both the mechanics/balancing and the way to script something like that.

I could definitely have it accrue experience for Destruction and Restoration schools; I just would rather not. I disabled their magic associations because, canonically, it's not magic, it's martial milk! ? Instead of magical prowess, it's like a martial art. I suppose it could go into that Campfire mod or something. Ultimately, I might go with magical schools because it would certainly be simpler, but right now I enjoy the challenge of finding a solution.

Maybe you can tie it to speech perk? That way it can nicely combine with Dibela naked fighting mod, increasing your armor, while being tied as "non-magic" style of fighting.

If you want to look for solution in your own mod, as a suggestion maybe you can add some sort of interactivity with maid level ups? For example, every time you get a level, have a pop up that'll ask you if you want to increase an effect of either damaging milk or a healing one instead.

Okay. I figure I'll give an in-progress update of what I'm developing.

My initial plans for the next update were mostly gameplay-related, but the mood struck me, and now I'm a week or so deep into making the characters, quests, and locations for the story I aim to tell. It might come as a surprise, but the mod has always been about delivering an experience with a story.

Anyway, that work has me solving lots of challenges, like:

• NPCs using the skills
    • they use the new NPC versions but will stop after exhausting their stamina and then just sit there like potatoes.
  • Editing in the characters' unique faces, bodies, and transformations (mostly cow-related)
    • This is going pretty well, just a lot of work
  • Identifying the actual content depth required to deliver the experience
  • Wrestling the Feature Creep into submission.

I've made/am finishing the biggest location for Martial Milk, but I still need to make a couple secondary places for some of the quests. The dozen or so characters are coming along pretty well. Almost all of them are based on characters I've already crafted, so it's a matter of finishing turning them into NPCs and giving them their personalities through behavior, dialogue, and quest roles. Augmenting all of that stuff are some supporting assets and scripts- the next version will require Amputator Framework and won't require Being a Cow, though some of the characters will include content from BaC, and I will recommend Being a Cow more highly than ever.

I also have a question for anyone who may know or is looking to assist.

• Is there a way for me to give the Martial Milk skills their own icon?
    • I have found some ways to replace the icons (in SkyUI customization) and UI (with Customizable UI Replacer) but as far as I can tell, neither allow the use of new icons for new things. Psychosteve's icon set appears to have additional icons, but it's all packed away into a swf file, so I don't know how/if they get used by SkyUI.
  • I was sure I had other open questions, but I'm not recalling them right now.

Have some pictures. Sorry the place doesn't look 'lived in' yet.

BigRoom.jpg.1dc5d879754c2adeeeec1fac554c710c.jpgHubEntry.jpg.f57e599bb27b50c7b1369345beb1668e.jpg

Oh wow! Looks like a lot of things are in the work! ❤️

Update on the performance of the milking skill:

Playing the game with Ordinators perks, I've found out that learning the Destruction school perk that allows dual casting to increase cost and effectiveness works on Martial Milk skills. More so, if you dual cast your milking skills after getting the perk, you will stop milking yourself, but will spray milk for free, meaning you can use Lactose Lance as long as you have a tiny bit of milk to start it before Dual Casting kicks in.

Vampires resist milking sprays, probably because they are considered to be frost damage skill.

Amplify Destruction and Destruction magic damage increasing sources affect Martial Milk damaging sprays.

That is it so far, hope this helps people to make a character who fights with milk as well as balance the skills out!

On 10/20/2019 at 5:17 PM, FaBricOF said:

Oh wow! Looks like a lot of things are in the work! ❤️

Update on the performance of the milking skill:

Playing the game with Ordinators perks, I've found out that learning the Destruction school perk that allows dual casting to increase cost and effectiveness works on Martial Milk skills. More so, if you dual cast your milking skills after getting the perk, you will stop milking yourself, but will spray milk for free, meaning you can use Lactose Lance as long as you have a tiny bit of milk to start it before Dual Casting kicks in.

Vampires resist milking sprays, probably because they are considered to be frost damage skill.

Amplify Destruction and Destruction magic damage increasing sources affect Martial Milk damaging sprays.

That is it so far, hope this helps people to make a character who fights with milk as well as balance the skills out!

Ah, I removed the frost flag but didn't notice the 'resist value' was set to frost. --fixed for next update

The dual casting issue is odd. I'm not 100% sure how that system works, but none of the skills are marked to use dual casting in any way. They should always just cast individually for their normal costs. Additionally curious is that the stamina and milk depletion system is completely scripted and shouldn't ever be impacted by any perks (for better or worse). --investigating

The amplification was actually only for Lactose Lance (or should be). I hadn't removed the Destruction association from that spell effect but had for the others. --fixed for next update

It doesn't help you right now, but I will devise more perks for the system in the future.

1 hour ago, g23028284 said:

I like this kind of mod!!!

Will it have a se version? I cant wait to use it.

It may in the future- I have a long journey to complete the mod for LE first. I might be convinced to convert some of it to SE in the meantime, but I suspect there will be some funky incompatibilities by the time the mod is finished.

I like the suggestions people have given about ways to accrue experience with MaMi skills. I'll be implementing something for that pretty soon.

Amplify Destruction seem to work so far on every type of milk spray but yes, Lactose Lance seem to be increasing the most. Althought I have a "destruction magic does X% more damage" from Dibela's Blessing mod for naked gameplay, so that might be the reason why other sprays got damage increase as well. So far the ability to put Amplify Destruction on gear is what's been helping me the most with keeping the skill relatively strong and playing the game as a milk spraying cow. Glad to help figure out issues!

The mode works well.
I'm also looking forward to the cock's version of the male NPC
I hope all NPCs have a working version
For reference, XPMSE has been updated. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000
When you install XPMSE ModOrganizer, choose Floating nipple magic in the air
If you are using the latest XPMSE, you won't need the old MOD-Magic Nipple-Cast Magic From Nipple-and More.

3.jpg.fc6b2660142eb020f2ae906d25450506.jpg

Spoiler

1.jpg.073810c8b13a5a9fa41cc4e1cd4e1782.jpg2.jpg.51655014fb0c1e1fc84257d8cf910794.jpg4.jpg.499ebcd93fe54fc6c53c7155fd73c45c.jpg

Spoiler
8 hours ago, imauto93 said:

The mode works well.
I'm also looking forward to the cock's version of the male NPC
I hope all NPCs have a working version
For reference, XPMSE has been updated. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000
When you install XPMSE ModOrganizer, choose Floating nipple magic in the air
If you are using the latest XPMSE, you won't need the old MOD-Magic Nipple-Cast Magic From Nipple-and More.

3.jpg.fc6b2660142eb020f2ae906d25450506.jpg

Hide contents

1.jpg.073810c8b13a5a9fa41cc4e1cd4e1782.jpg2.jpg.51655014fb0c1e1fc84257d8cf910794.jpg4.jpg.499ebcd93fe54fc6c53c7155fd73c45c.jpg

In your inventory, it lists the skills in Korean(?) with the English names in parentheses. How do those translations work? For instance, I notice some of your other skills/spells don't have that. I'd like to implement and include several translation options in the future.