On 6/22/2020 at 7:26 PM, shiftbitlogic said:

So, I am going to just leave my thoughts here for people to ponder...

This mod looks like a lot of fun and has some unique potential that I did not see anyone discuss thus far in the forum. (Sorry if I missed it.)
Given what was discussed here:

Would it be possible to create integration with Devious devices? The idea is that a player can be completely restrained, and as long as they are not locked into a chastity bra, they still have the ability to fight. (Currently, DD supports limited hand to hand / armbinder combat as long as the hands are in front of the player, or the legs are free (respectively.)

This would allow a player to be near completely restrained, and still fend of enemies or heal allies, at least as long as they had available milk.

I have no idea how difficult this would be to integrate, as I imagine it would have to override the spell cast prevention from DD when hands are bound, but only for certain spells, and only when not wearing a chastity bra, etc. But damn would it be creative and immersive.

Edit: Toying around a bit and finding some efforts by other members of the community, I was able to get these screenshots:xayah0.thumb.png.250ddb1562c13f13081b4743166e35f5.pngxayah1.thumb.png.77bca721879bd1e50e89b4d3c4e73e03.png

There is "kinda" already something like this in the mod Bwitch. Gives options for spellcasts and shouts while bound. Personally I think it feels a little clunky but it does work.

Spoiler

On 6/22/2020 at 6:26 PM, shiftbitlogic said:

So, I am going to just leave my thoughts here for people to ponder...

This mod looks like a lot of fun and has some unique potential that I did not see anyone discuss thus far in the forum. (Sorry if I missed it.)
Given what was discussed here:

Would it be possible to create integration with Devious devices? The idea is that a player can be completely restrained, and as long as they are not locked into a chastity bra, they still have the ability to fight. (Currently, DD supports limited hand to hand / armbinder combat as long as the hands are in front of the player, or the legs are free (respectively.)

This would allow a player to be near completely restrained, and still fend of enemies or heal allies, at least as long as they had available milk.

I have no idea how difficult this would be to integrate, as I imagine it would have to override the spell cast prevention from DD when hands are bound, but only for certain spells, and only when not wearing a chastity bra, etc. But damn would it be creative and immersive.

Edit: Toying around a bit and finding some efforts by other members of the community, I was able to get these screenshots:xayah0.thumb.png.250ddb1562c13f13081b4743166e35f5.pngxayah1.thumb.png.77bca721879bd1e50e89b4d3c4e73e03.png

That is/was/has been something on my mind as the premise behind origins of the abilities comes from lactating breasts being the only possible tools available. I looked into it for a while, though offhand I don't recall what I found. I've been onto a bunch of different things but I occasionally mess with the mod here and there.

Oh!- I recall now that I had been looking for nipple casting in general while restrained. I really wanted a mage in a straitjacket who hovered around. At the time, I found basically nothing supporting it because of how DD disables weapons, I think. Where there's a will, there's a way, though. I just haven't had enough will myself to make that particular functionality a reality.

• 4 months later...

So I've been playing with a cleanup of this mod, tweaking code and changing things, but I ran into an error I just can't figure out...

Obviously it doesn't come from the mod itself, just my changes of the mod., but I just don't understand what the error means. Anyone seen this kind of bug before?

```

[11/30/2020 - 01:52:00AM] ERROR: Property MaMi_Manager on script MaMi_StaminaCastRight attached to alias MaMi_PlayerAlias on quest MaMi_Quest (23006E7A) cannot be bound because alias manager on quest MaMi_Quest (23006E7A) is not the right type
[11/30/2020 - 01:52:00AM] ERROR: Property MaMi_Manager on script MaMi_MilkCastRight attached to alias MaMi_PlayerAlias on quest MaMi_Quest (23006E7A) cannot be bound because alias manager on quest MaMi_Quest (23006E7A) is not the right type
[11/30/2020 - 01:52:00AM] ERROR: Property MaMi_Manager on script MaMi_MilkCastLeft attached to alias MaMi_PlayerAlias on quest MaMi_Quest (23006E7A) cannot be bound because alias manager on quest MaMi_Quest (23006E7A) is not the right type
[11/30/2020 - 01:52:00AM] ERROR: Property MaMi_Manager on script MaMi_StaminaCastLeft attached to alias MaMi_PlayerAlias on quest MaMi_Quest (23006E7A) cannot be bound because alias manager on quest MaMi_Quest (23006E7A) is not the right type

````

All the scripts compile still. And the Creator Kit shows all the right script parameters. I don't understand why the Manager script can't be injected into the Cast scripts...

• 2 months later...

did support for this mod die off or something? last update was ages ago and the only reason i found it was because i tried my luck at the WIP stuff in the downloads page, which is really sad because this mod has tons of potential. it'd be really sad to see this mod forgotten and left to collect dust, especially with such a nice concept.

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2020 at 2:12 AM, hornykarl said:

So I've been playing with a cleanup of this mod, tweaking code and changing things, but I ran into an error I just can't figure out...

Obviously it doesn't come from the mod itself, just my changes of the mod., but I just don't understand what the error means. Anyone seen this kind of bug before?

```

[11/30/2020 - 01:52:00AM] ERROR: Property MaMi_Manager on script MaMi_StaminaCastRight attached to alias MaMi_PlayerAlias on quest MaMi_Quest (23006E7A) cannot be bound because alias manager on quest MaMi_Quest (23006E7A) is not the right type
[11/30/2020 - 01:52:00AM] ERROR: Property MaMi_Manager on script MaMi_MilkCastRight attached to alias MaMi_PlayerAlias on quest MaMi_Quest (23006E7A) cannot be bound because alias manager on quest MaMi_Quest (23006E7A) is not the right type
[11/30/2020 - 01:52:00AM] ERROR: Property MaMi_Manager on script MaMi_MilkCastLeft attached to alias MaMi_PlayerAlias on quest MaMi_Quest (23006E7A) cannot be bound because alias manager on quest MaMi_Quest (23006E7A) is not the right type
[11/30/2020 - 01:52:00AM] ERROR: Property MaMi_Manager on script MaMi_StaminaCastLeft attached to alias MaMi_PlayerAlias on quest MaMi_Quest (23006E7A) cannot be bound because alias manager on quest MaMi_Quest (23006E7A) is not the right type

````

All the scripts compile still. And the Creator Kit shows all the right script parameters. I don't understand why the Manager script can't be injected into the Cast scripts...

Did you find the solution you sought? From the error shown I don't immediately recognize what sort of change you were aiming to make. 

On 2/13/2021 at 3:09 PM, Mynote said:

did support for this mod die off or something? last update was ages ago and the only reason i found it was because i tried my luck at the WIP stuff in the downloads page, which is really sad because this mod has tons of potential. it'd be really sad to see this mod forgotten and left to collect dust, especially with such a nice concept.

Sadly, in a practical sense, support has kind of died off or is at least on indefinite hiatus. I have a very large update I've been working on since the last one, but it ballooned along with life continuing to divide my time. The update has been aimed at adding physical content- characters, dungeons, quests- and integrating skill acquisition into all that. I have some of each of those, but much like the mod itself, that exploration turned into the half-creation of about three dozen characters and exploration of their stories and experiences. Throughout all that, my initial designs for the mod have been altered and more closely fit the vision of my other mod "Loss of Humanity" which technically doesn't exist yet (outside of this ballooning into it very imperfectly.

I also started a few dossiers on the characters and other content elements to maybe do some periodic dev updates to get my ideas out for people to see and to keep y'all apprised of what's up. I might get what I had made together and see where that goes- maybe it'll reignite my motivation.

On 3/23/2021 at 6:49 PM, AberRational said:

Did you find the solution you sought? From the error shown I don't immediately recognize what sort of change you were aiming to make. 

Nah. I never got those errors to go away, but I did get my changes to the code to work, AFAICT.

I made changes to add/remove fields from both the cast and manager scripts, which I learned could be a problem when loading saves that used the old scripts. My best guess is there's some follower I gave milk spells to who has old spells with old cast scripts attached and they don't work with the new manager script. But I've uninstalled, cleaned, and re-installed, and still get the errors, so I don't really know what's going on.

I had hoped to make breast size update dynamically as the spells were being cast, but it turns out adjusting breast size is rather expensive (at least when combined with Milk-Mod-Economy-Bodyscaling-Bodymorph). So updating it can cause significant frame lag.

I also made some other local modifications:

- trace logging for debug
- update MME.Progression.TimesMilkedAll
- update breast buffs (MilkQ.PostMilk)

- update milk leak (MilkQ.AddMilkFx & MilkQ.AddLeak)
- change milk spent equation to not level too quickly when increasing milk cost
- fix show/hide to not fade when configuring/loading, to make it easier to adjust without closing MCM
- correctly show milk bar on game load when always on

- make Tic Rate configurable
- make Milking Conversion configurable
- Switch spell OnUpdate to use RegisterForSingleUpdate to avoid DOSing & dumping the script stack under significant frame lag (at the risk of potentially inaccurate cost attribution)

The idle balls of magical energy when you have something like "flames" or "healing hands" equipped. Is there a way to get them to appear in the hands, or are they forced to be attatched to the breast bones?

And is there a configuration file somewhere that lets us edit the "milking conversion" rate?

Also I was able to create a "Dairy Atronach" that uses "Lactose Lance" instead of flames. It costs milk and magicka to cast and also raises conjuration experience. I'll have to figure out how to make a milk-related fireball spell it can use to replace the normal fireball. (maybe I can retexture fireball somehow and add a new sound efect?)

ScreenShot8.png.b535fd8159a2639fcaa41ac0bd653d73.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot11.png.f9fb3acb0f74e379584f27bc2663bede.pngScreenShot12.png.68fe223de9e395044e006198d4c0ac71.png

• 2 months later...

Is there any way to make the spells in this mod give skill experience without making them cost magicka?

What I'm reading makes it seem like the skill experience is calculated based on the "base cost" of the spell and the damage/healing done, but if the base cost is zero (because it costs stamina and milk, instead of magicka) it doesn't seem to provide resto or destruction skill experience, which make it hard to level up the damage and healing just by casting milk spells.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I love this. A reason for all the cute lady followers we have to be topless in combat and a mode of attack that isn't dependent on magicka. 

Life has been complicated the last two years and you are clearly still learning as a modder (though an expert compared to me) so I understand that it may be quite some time before there is an update.

Perhaps you could focus on the mod in a far simpler and more restrained and attainable goal until you know more and have more time. i.e. Get one location done say the equivalent of the guild headquarters (even a rough usable version of it) and a place to get hold of the spell. Then could maybe have one rough existing milk maid npc to serve as an example to players and modders of what you're aiming for. Then maybe a book in game containing some lore?

Basically what I'm saying is start small and get it working and up. You can incorporate other feautures as you learn and make the assets. You don't need to publish the final feature complete mod at once.

On 6/21/2021 at 8:01 AM, twillinator1 said:

anyone convert this to Special Edition yet ? or does it just work without converting

In the event that you have not tested it for yourself by now, the only thing that this requires to function in Special Edition is re-saving the esp in Creation Kit 64. It can even be safely converted into a Light Plug-In.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is great fun however i am having issues:

At first it worked well but the "jets" are not aligned properly with the nipple braeking the immersion a bit, it was not that big of a deal but after a while the "jets" started to but shot from random places like below the belt on the  side or way above the shoulders.

I saw a menu in the "racemenu" under the magic tab to try and reposition both magic effect and magic runes but trying to align them that way made things worse, now not only are they not in the proper spot but they randomly move around after each casting...

So if anyone has an idea on how to fix this.... Another question that comes to mind is that if the breast are affected by gravity, are the magic nodes on the nipples affected too?

Potential conflicting mods:

CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224

HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988

I have other mods too but if there is a conflict with Martial milk or nipple magic i would suspect one of these.

• 3 months later...

This works fine for me on SE, just the textures are blank? I don't get any milk textures, just pixelated grey/blueish things when I launch my lactic lethality. I was curious if anyone had tinkered with it on SE and get to the textures to work? If not no biggie. Too bad the mod is probably dead.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/22/2023 at 9:16 PM, jayce113 said:

This works fine for me on SE, just the textures are blank? I don't get any milk textures, just pixelated grey/blueish things when I launch my lactic lethality. I was curious if anyone had tinkered with it on SE and get to the textures to work? If not no biggie. Too bad the mod is probably dead.

My guess is that the meshes aren't pointing to the textures in the texture folder. I'm reinstalling the mod so I can add stuff to it, but if I come across the texture problem then I'll upload my fixed meshes for it. ( I feel like I've fixed it in the past somehow since I labeled my MO2 install of it as "texturefix")

Oh it looks like there's already a texturefix file in the downloads. Use that to overwrite the original mod and it should be fine.

Edited by venomr
  • 2 months later...