Is it possible to add relevant dialogue during and after scenes? I like the mod but the lack of reaction after sex is a minor criticism. Also something like an inner monologue for the pc would be good

22 hours ago, Ashra XIII said:

Does anyone happen to know where the Thalmor follower is found? I thought maybe Markarth or Solitude, but while there are Thalmor (or at least high elves) in both places, none had any special dialogue.

Solitude, Thalmor HQ.

I have some questions.

Are you planning more quest and development for the Thalmor? 

I got stuck in the courier quest. I get the documents but the quest doesn't progress. It's there anything else to do or the quest isn't finished yet? Tried pickpocketing, killing, stealing through dialogue and not trying to steal. Nothing happens, I got 7 documents, when I talk with the Justiciar there's no new options to complete the quest, the marker stills points to both Artano and the Courier.

The new dragoborn is way talking to fast, it is not possible to read what he is saying. It is directly after the act with balgruf when PC agree that she is not the real dragonborn.

On 11/25/2019 at 1:11 PM, MyNameIsnt said:

I'd like to see Fattig the Beggar fleshed out in the future in the same vein as Bruiser.

The start could be the same, where he moves into your house. However, once he becomes a resident of your home there could be a "Welcoming" token system that functions similar to Bruiser's "Dignity" tokens.

Basically, the tokens start at 100 and change every time Fattig asks something of you.

• From 100-80 tokens Fattig asks for both gold and ale.
  • From 60-80 tokens Fattig will start to request the player's "service".
  • From 50-60 tokens Fattig will start to try to guilt the player into doing more outlandish things such as convincing the player let other beggars stay at her house.
  • From 40-50 tokens Fattig will try to guild the player into servicing the other beggars and giving them money.
  • From 30-40 tokens Fattig and his friends will "sell" the player's possessions to buy more mead (could be as simple as temporarily disabling natural decorations in the house to not actually affect the players progress)
  • From 20-30 tokens Fattig and his friends will threaten to "evict" the player by voting 3 to 1 unless she agrees to remain nude while in the house at all times.
  • From 20 and below tokens Fattig will attempt to claim ownership of the player permanently and it's up to the player to decide if they want to kill Fattig or not. (It would also be a good entry point for devious devices should you choose to go that route)

This please! This sounds so hot and degrading at the same time.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:28 AM, Intuition said:

Is it possible to add relevant dialogue during and after scenes?

I could do this through the quest stages, but only for moving a quest further stages, and not for repeating sex scenes.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:56 AM, marymuir2 said:

having trouble with Xsaroth.

This is a bug, he is checking not PC gender, but his own.

On 12/7/2019 at 5:02 AM, Finnishbastard said:

I'm having trouble with the Male Lover quest. I bring him to my spouse, I talk to him, but nothing happens. Then they just continue being idle. Also, I can't start the Troubles of Hero. It doesn't activate even when I take the item from the chest.

This is all content. Troubles of Hero is not a quest, it just opens dialogs for men.

On 12/7/2019 at 8:29 AM, Shuusai said:

Are you considering a making of a new Interesting NPC for LL?=)

I guess, I can call that this mod.

On 12/7/2019 at 8:42 AM, xtrange988 said:

Are you planning more quest and development for the Thalmor? 

I got stuck in the courier quest.

Yes. After transferring a document, there is no content for Artano.

7 hours ago, GuitarKing said:

The new dragoborn is way talking to fast

Mod Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice should prevent that.

3 hours ago, ForRedwall said:

Is there an SE version of this mod?

Yes. With SE letters in name.

37 minutes ago, xsorab2 said:

This please! This sounds so hot and degrading at the same time.

In next update, but without a token system due to the addition of MCM.

19 minutes ago, ssddsquare said:

Can someone post a requirement guide?

Just Fuz Ro D-oh and Sexlab in current version.

The irony of the thing about Fattig would be that the player becomes poor, broke and naked and Fattig becomes rich in turn.

The nice thing would be that he asks for more and more large amounts of money, at first the player will say to himself that it is a small amount and will do it out of gratitude but then it would go from 10k of gold coins to 30k, 50k, 100k etc........

having trouble with Xsaroth.

"This is a bug, he is checking not PC gender, but his own."

so is there a fix for this bug?  Or will it be fixed in an update?

I tried reloading several times, went back to before I entered the shrine, nothing worked.  Not sure what to do from here.

On 12/8/2019 at 3:53 PM, Gimlord said:

So i have the spouse's old friend quest and said he was a male bully. When i choose the second option, that says please don't do it again i can convince you, he answers asking how and then nothing happens. Any idea?

I don’t know how this can be caused. Does this always happen?

22 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

so is there a fix for this bug?  Or will it be fixed in an update?

Next update.

20 hours ago, windlepoons said:

Bruiser is wanting ale

When he requires ale, ale is added to his inventory and as soon as you gives ale to him, ale is removed. Click on him in console and type showinventory, then removeitem ale's id number of ale.

51 minutes ago, DSHV said:

I don’t know how this can be caused. Does this always happen?

Next update.

When he requires ale, ale is added to his inventory and as soon as you gives ale to him, ale is removed. Click on him in console and type showinventory, then removeitem ale's id number of ale.

Thank you, looking forward to next update fixing Xsaroth!  He's rather handsome. ?