On 9/24/2019 at 6:36 PM, mogon said:

Yep, same here.

But in general i have to say, very good start. Very nice mod.

If you're thinking about adding soft dependencies (and i hope you expand your mod) - what about Slave Tats? Adding some tattoos to the imposter seems logic.

And again: Thank You for this mod. 

yes, happened to me as well, even though starting a new game.  Might be the appearance mods I use for males?

On 11/29/2019 at 8:58 PM, tavo212cal said:

question

Just amulet of Mara and then ask about wedding. You need to choose dialog option with word "bully", not "lover".

On 11/30/2019 at 7:09 AM, RhLesbian said:

There are many bugs in this version. I find that many conversations cannot be triggered normally

This is due to new opportunity to start female quests by a man. Some conditions are checking not PC gender, but speaker's gender.

12 hours ago, spyke123 said:

Only been testing this a short bit and I must say I both love it and hate it...

Well, this is theme of the mod. Making racism is harder, because each playable race needs its own dialogue. Sexism of Companions is just a facade for external observers.

I understood how to make the MCM and have already tested on Bruisers. I also completed the quest where one person learns the secret of the Circle and you need to buy his silence. You need for this female werewolf animations.
I learned a couple of scripts: Beauty and the Beast quest should be repeatable; after Morveux enters the bleedout state in battle, he becomes mad at you and punishes for failing as a bodyguard; you can properly summon Xsaroth as NPC.
I think, I will add the beginning of the main quest and quests to hire your tormentors: Bruiser at 0 dignity, prostitute-teacher, imaginative writer, novice slaver and, of course, a main organizer.

On 9/25/2019 at 11:18 PM, BigOnes69 said:

If you like not being the Dragonborn try Skyrim Unbound and all the add ons. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71465

If you read the content carefully there are links to no alternate start versions. I use it to play modder add on adventures and disable all the original content. You can get much higher levels before the papyrus limits take effect also.

Second that - I play Skyrim Unbound - it has replaced alternate start in my load order.  I also use hunterborn, as that goes well with many of Unbound's random start locations.  Although I still like being the DB, I can choose not to be DB and/or not to have shouts in the MCM menu.  I can also delay the dragons by putting them on a timer or level limit.  The whole vanilla quest line where you have to start with Helgen, go to Riverwood, go to Whiterun, search Bleak Falls Barrow, and kill a dragon at the western watchtower just falls away entirely.  Helgen is just a place to loot. Bleak Falls Barrow is only good for the golden claw and the word wall - no dragonstone quest. It frees up the game for roleplaying.  My PC now spends a lot of her time in the Rift because I use the Blackthorn player home mod.  Whiterun has become unimportant to my playthru.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

Just amulet of Mara and then ask about wedding. You need to choose dialog option with word "bully", not "lover".

This is due to new opportunity to start female quests by a man. Some conditions are checking not PC gender, but speaker's gender.

Well, this is theme of the mod. Making racism is harder, because each playable race needs its own dialogue. Sexism of Companions is just a facade for external observers.

I understood how to make the MCM and have already tested on Bruisers. I also completed the quest where one person learns the secret of the Circle and you need to buy his silence. You need for this female werewolf animations.
I learned a couple of scripts: Beauty and the Beast quest should be repeatable; after Morveux enters the bleedout state in battle, he becomes mad at you and punishes for failing as a bodyguard; you can properly summon Xsaroth as NPC.
I think, I will add the beginning of the main quest and quests to hire your tormentors: Bruiser at 0 dignity, prostitute-teacher, imaginative writer, novice slaver and, of course, a main organizer.

I can't wait to see the LoverGGblackmails Skyrim version, i really liked the Oblivion one, i hope to see nices imaginatives situations where our Dragonborn will find herself.?

3 hours ago, DSHV said:

Thanks you very much i appreciate the help, btw i have a pair of suggetions that you could intregate in the next big update is about a young guy spying on the female character  while she showers also peeping while she changes clothes kind of like the Fan guy but this one can steale underwear. And the other the female character entertaining the city guards in the barrakas doing her dutty to boost the morale of the troops, like a stripper and a prostitute. and one a pervert old man that drugs the pc in a bar (can be expanded with a diferrent type of pervert that drugs the character in every major city like the prisioners). and last one a teacher that sexual harass the female character in college of winterhold, thanks for listening.

mod is awesome keep up with the good work!!  

4 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

Second that - I play Skyrim Unbound - it has replaced alternate start in my load order.  I also use hunterborn, as that goes well with many of Unbound's random start locations.  Although I still like being the DB, I can choose not to be DB and/or not to have shouts in the MCM menu.  I can also delay the dragons by putting them on a timer or level limit.  The whole vanilla quest line where you have to start with Helgen, go to Riverwood, go to Whiterun, search Bleak Falls Barrow, and kill a dragon at the western watchtower just falls away entirely.  Helgen is just a place to loot. Bleak Falls Barrow is only good for the golden claw and the word wall - no dragonstone quest. It frees up the game for roleplaying.  My PC now spends a lot of her time in the Rift because I use the Blackthorn player home mod.  Whiterun has become unimportant to my playthru.

I am using SE now but see that Hunterborn was converted and has many add ons in SE. Thanks for this I will try in the future. The bannered Mare and add ons is still good for whoring.

11 hours ago, DSHV said:

Maybe you know why begger didn't spawn in my map at all? I couldn't find him in or outside of bar

12 hours ago, FoxyProxy said:

Maybe you know why begger didn't spawn in my map at all? I couldn't find him in or outside of bar

I don't know, but you can open console and type: help fattig, player.placeatme Fattig's id. And if the original appears, then click on the double in the console and type disable. This is a strange bug and I don’t know what in the game may go wrong to cause it. If anyone knows how to solve it, please write me.

20 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

I am using SE now but see that Hunterborn was converted and has many add ons in SE. Thanks for this I will try in the future. The bannered Mare and add ons is still good for whoring.

Skyrim Unbound is available for SE.  I play both - when my SE game breaks, I go back to LE, when LE breaks, I update SE and start playing that again. Right now SE needs to have all the SKSE using mods updated, and I just don't have the energy to do that ATM (just got over bronchitis).  So it's LE play time right now.

Is there a list of SL mods that play well with this one?  Like spank that ass, sexlab approach etc?  I'm using Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused Extended and Sexlab Romance ATM.  I'm also using Dynamic Clothing System Kinky. Would really like to see some use of skimpy clothing in conjunction with this mod.  Perhaps the PC is ordered to wear the chain bikini to the tavern and suffer rude remarks and being groped by the patrons as a punishment/humiliation?    Tried the Rolf quest, replaced Suvaris, had to seal the deal with sex, and after that it's up to me to tell him it's time for the contract and then he hits me and that's it.  Is there supposed to be something more?  Was expecting a bit more sexual harassment, the other fellow joining in, maybe some public humiliation - just seemed rather tame.  I remember one Oblivion (incomplete) mod involving humiliation where the heroine had to take her clothes off in the inn to save some innocent girl, and then the last part she had to agree to have sex with a goblin to save the innocent girl, and the goblin liked it and remarked that he would tell all the other goblins  to screw her instead of fighting her from then on.  I always thought that mod should have run with that idea - the monsters organizing to capture the heroine for sex slave.  If you use more nasty critters and Dawnguard, you could add scenes where heroine has to service aroused armored trolls, vampires could overpower her and use her for sex as well as blood.  Quests like diplomatic immunity could use sexual service instead of the usual sneaking and killing, or perhaps the Thalmor take revenge by kidnapping the heroine and using her for orgy.  There could be sex scenes with Ancano or one of the masters in the midden at the mage's college.  My personal preference is to play the depraved female rather than the submissive one, and your mod list is very heavy on submissive but rather light on depraved scenarios.  So while I'm having fun playing with this mod and experimenting, I would like to see more variety in future scenarios instead of such heavy emphasis on submissive relationships.  Blackmail scenarios would work, that's not submissive, or the heroine being tricked somehow (into testing sex machine, or getting naked in private only to have curtain pulled away and she's exposed in public or there are hidden peepholes).

21 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

Is there a list of SL mods that play well with this one?  Like spank that ass, sexlab approach etc?  I'm using Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused Extended and Sexlab Romance ATM.  I'm also using Dynamic Clothing System Kinky. Would really like to see some use of skimpy clothing in conjunction with this mod.  Perhaps the PC is ordered to wear the chain bikini to the tavern and suffer rude remarks and being groped by the patrons as a punishment/humiliation?    Tried the Rolf quest, replaced Suvaris, had to seal the deal with sex, and after that it's up to me to tell him it's time for the contract and then he hits me and that's it.  Is there supposed to be something more?  Was expecting a bit more sexual harassment, the other fellow joining in, maybe some public humiliation - just seemed rather tame.  I remember one Oblivion (incomplete) mod involving humiliation where the heroine had to take her clothes off in the inn to save some innocent girl, and then the last part she had to agree to have sex with a goblin to save the innocent girl, and the goblin liked it and remarked that he would tell all the other goblins  to screw her instead of fighting her from then on.  I always thought that mod should have run with that idea - the monsters organizing to capture the heroine for sex slave.  If you use more nasty critters and Dawnguard, you could add scenes where heroine has to service aroused armored trolls, vampires could overpower her and use her for sex as well as blood.  Quests like diplomatic immunity could use sexual service instead of the usual sneaking and killing, or perhaps the Thalmor take revenge by kidnapping the heroine and using her for orgy.  There could be sex scenes with Ancano or one of the masters in the midden at the mage's college.  My personal preference is to play the depraved female rather than the submissive one, and your mod list is very heavy on submissive but rather light on depraved scenarios.  So while I'm having fun playing with this mod and experimenting, I would like to see more variety in future scenarios instead of such heavy emphasis on submissive relationships.  Blackmail scenarios would work, that's not submissive, or the heroine being tricked somehow (into testing sex machine, or getting naked in private only to have curtain pulled away and she's exposed in public or there are hidden peepholes).

She could also find herself on a stage for example in Solitude where a guy is executed in the vanilla game, the tormentor could make the heroine believe that it is to show people her dragonborn talents when in fact it will be other talents that she will have to show or embarrass her in front the audience, it's an idea.

23 hours ago, Arc134 said:

She could also find herself on a stage for example in Solitude where a guy is executed in the vanilla game, the tormentor could make the heroine believe that it is to show people her dragonborn talents when in fact it will be other talents that she will have to show or embarrass her in front the audience, it's an idea.

hehe, really excited to see what new quests/scenarios will be added to this mod.  It has huge potential, and I hope that the author chooses to add a few well developed quests and not just heaps of really small ones.  Really enjoy the more involved and complicated quests.

On 12/1/2019 at 12:10 PM, DSHV said:

I suggest to abort any gender check.

Or we can write male dialogs, and checking will make sense.

This mode is great! I love it! 
Few of my ideas is to lose one of houses and become Housecarl. You can lose it to dominant NPC.
Tasks to do when You are a Housecarl would be:
- go buy some beverages (you have to ern money for them)
- make me something with basic blackmith/alhemist skills
- earn me some money
- earn some money for a friendly bar keeper
- go to prisnon to ease my friend 
- go with me to different towns (fast forward?) for showap 
- burial site orgy sacrifice of PC 

It wuld be good for:  Spouse’s bully, Real Dragonborn, Doppelganger follower

I really love this mod, and while some of the more extreme stuff is not for me, the rest is fantastic.

I really wish the Doppleganger could do more to damage your reputation! I really love them just SLUTTING it up, pretending to be me. Hehe.

2 hours ago, lordgdavid said:

True dragonborn and jarl bargruuf content is so damn great I wish it had even more stuff.

I'm playing the Mikael dragonborn sex book content, and having heaps of fun flagging volume 2 around Skyrim.   Which means no playing the true dragonborn content, as I need to be DB for Mikael's content.  So my only question is, how many volumes total will there be? ?

49 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

I'm playing the Mikael dragonborn sex book content, and having heaps of fun flagging volume 2 around Skyrim.   Which means no playing the true dragonborn content, as I need to be DB for Mikael's content.  So my only question is, how many volumes total will there be? ?

It would be nice if during the mod's main quest Mikael wrote new chapters to his fanfiction which would be more and more "hardcore" and therefore humiliating towards the heroine.