28 minutes ago, Alexcs2 said:

2) Korg the rapist and Luka the vengeful maiden.

Sorry for the long post, hope someone will find these ideas interesting.

Well, someone did, but hopefully the mod author will, too!

I liked the Korg/Luka idea, but wanted to suggest one option ... telling Korg about Luka's plan, perhaps for a reward of some sort.  With the consequence, later, of finding Luka subservient to Korg... perhaps Korg in fact recruits the PC to help get his hands on Luka once more.

I just always prefer two totally different routes to follow.

Great mod.

I believe all bugs will be fixed.

And my request, why we have no chance for male quest dialogs ?

Yes, prisoners and some other NPC's haven't any gender restrictions.

But if we change the title "Troubles of hero/heroine" then surely the mod will take all advantages.

Also there is no conflict against lore: Mara loves all races and genders.

Also i think Nurse quest should be opened for male PC and continiued.

And the rest, i can write dialogs.

On 11/16/2019 at 8:31 PM, jaberwocky said:

Dibella Worshiper

On 11/16/2019 at 8:31 PM, jaberwocky said:

dog follower

Dibella worshiper seems fitting in mod's concept. I wanted to make beasts as different mod, but it seems I will do in it. It will be optional, after all.

On 11/16/2019 at 9:12 PM, anonymous9393 said:

the first scene with bruiser(blowjob) has wrong animation, the animation chosed are only 2 and wrong, one futa and one really old and it's not a blowjob, for the rest of the scene the animation are right.

I use this line of code, maybe this is wrong:
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(1, "Blowjob")

And if I use 2 tags, then maybe there is no suitable animation, like "Oral" + "Blowjob".

On 11/16/2019 at 11:13 PM, Alexcs2 said:

Hawks - an unlucky werewolf follower.

Good idea, but I have not tried to work with werewolf's transformations yet.

On 11/16/2019 at 11:13 PM, Alexcs2 said:

Korg the rapist and Luka the vengeful maiden.

Interestingly, I will think about how to better implement it.

On 11/17/2019 at 7:33 AM, COLOCO said:

Some usefull wip for your mod?

So can I just use this?

2 hours ago, Oroborus said:

And my request, why we have no chance for male quest dialogs ?

In next 1.4.3 update you can play female quests for male. Just take "Troubles of Hero" item. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130300-troubles-of-heroine/page/10/?tab=comments#comment-2804686

As Iegraf said, it would be smart to add Korg's branch too :

If player decides to tell Korg of Luka's plans, he will thank the player and will ask to help him teach Luka a lesson. You would need to go back to her, tell her that something strange happened and she needs to go to Korg's room quickly. After you arrive there yourself, Luka will already be bound and naked with Korg commanding his friends to start fucking her. After this Korg will suggest player to sleep with him. If you agree - small sex session and he will unlock a chest in the room, that's fool of high grade potions and will have some amulet or a ring with powering up alchemy enchantment. 

If player refuses to fuck Korg, he will assault player himself, and won't open the chest, leaving you naked and without any reward.

As a bonus, since you start Implementing male player side, this quest could hold some interesting possibilities. Like an aftermath:

If player is a man at the beginning of this quest, then Korg won't try to fuck you, instead he will immediately try to get players help with Luka. This branch will require player to have a high speechcraft to talk Luka in to entering Korg's room. I you succeed - Korg will just give you the reward and you will be able to DP Luka.

But there will be an aftermath - Some days later, if player visits the room again, he won't find Luka or Korg, but a hot wench instead who will welcome him to drink with her. If player agrees, she will spice his drink with the same potion. A showracemenu will pop up and player will need to change his character for female. After which player will black out and then will awake naked in Luka's home. She will scold player and will order her new friends to fuck you, after which she'll throw you out on to the streets naked. Possibly with added quest to do Lukas orders (In general prostitution) to work off your "debt", while she holds players items in her hard-locked chest. Of course, player can just kill/rob her to get their stuff back, or seduce her bodyguards.

And if player is a man and helped Luka instead, you get same "Korgy" ending, but with a possibility to buy from Luka for 100g a potion that on consumption will pop up showracemenu (to simulate you genderbending yourself). Also these potions can be used on some other characters of this mod, to either punish them or just to dominate them more. 

I really like this mod so far, adding some darker adult themed NPCs and followers :)

Can't wait for the next version.

I too would like to see support for DD or ZAP devices. With ZAP at least you don't really need to interact with that mod through scripts, you can simply add or remove the devices to the player or NPC as needed. That means you can make ZAP a soft dependency, and you can get the devices in Papyrus dynamically: this mod will then work with or without ZAP installed. Not sure if that is possible with DD these days (in the past you needed to use their scripts to make things work properly).

Some more ideas:

• You find a couple having sex in a secluded spot, one of whom you manage to identify as the heir of a noble family while the other is just a lowly commoner. And in return for your silence, you either get to fuck one of them, or you can have a threesome, or maybe you can even kill the noble and keep the other as your sex slave.
  • You find a woman bathing in a lake and steal her clothes before she comes back out, upon which you can force her to do all kinds of humiliating tasks if she wants to have her clothes back.
  • You stumble upon two sisters who have been kidnapped by a group of orcs, but since they have nothing to offer as a reward, you want to see them fuck one another. Afterwards, you can either set them free, or you can demand that one of them sacrifices herself for the other by becoming your temporary fucktoy, upon which you will fill her up so much that she will most likely become pregnant.
4 hours ago, Armalgon said:

Some more ideas:

• You find a couple having sex in a secluded spot, one of whom you manage to identify as the heir of a noble family while the other is just a lowly commoner. And in return for your silence, you either get to fuck one of them, or you can have a threesome, or maybe you can even kill the noble and keep the other as your sex slave.
  • You find a woman bathing in a lake and steal her clothes before she comes back out, upon which you can force her to do all kinds of humiliating tasks if she wants to have her clothes back.
  • You stumble upon two sisters who have been kidnapped by a group of orcs, but since they have nothing to offer as a reward, you want to see them fuck one another. Afterwards, you can either set them free, or you can demand that one of them sacrifices herself for the other by becoming your temporary fucktoy, upon which you will fill her up so much that she will most likely become pregnant.

I like your idea.

Please Add more stuff to the nasty beggar, i always wanted a mod like that where a naive/good/submissive Character invites someone to her house and the guy just takes advantage and makes the character his maid/sextoy and takes ownership of the house, here are some suggestions:

-make he demand some stuff like Ale,food or/and sex with "forcegreets" from time to time.
-When you give him a certain amount of gold make him change his clothes to a better ones
-More "beggars" move to the house and the character has to serve all of them
-Character has to nude at all times or wear "tavern clothes" while in the house
-Character has to adress him as Master/owner/lord
-after a certain amount of time you choose to either kill him or become his servant

sorry for atrocious english but im not from usa :( 

22 hours ago, RhLesbian said:

So this update is almost complete?

Yes)

21 hours ago, Kaisser said:

When you give him a certain amount of gold make him change his clothes to a better ones

In this update.

1.4.3 version adds:
New dialogs to existing NPC;
Female version of Bruiser;
Opportunity to play female quests for male; 
Doppelganger follower (Winking Skeever, Solitude);
Prisoners in all prisons;
Add a few captured slavegirls in bandit’s dens: Swindler's Den, Lost Knife Cave, Gloombound Mine, Frostmere Crypt, Thalmor Headquarters, Black-Briar Manor ,Bilegulch Mine;
Small prostitution system – craft in forge from silver necklace “Whore’s Sign”;
Sexist Companions: Male can demand sex from female Companions. Quest for female Beauty and the Beast –speak to Aela;
Humanity tokens and fear tokens for Bad Bitch. And corruption level for Martin Carvain;
Options in Rolff Stone-Fist/Angrenor/Suvaris scene in Windhelm;
Quest Right of the first night – speak with Jarl Bargruuf after wedding;
Opportunity to become Tapasvee's apprentice – 10 of her fear or love;
False Dragonborn follower - speak with Jarl Bargruuf;
Paying taxes to Jarl’s stewards;
Simple ghost follower in the Yngvild;
Become a bard through a bed - speak to Viarmo;
Greybeards’ special technique - speak to Arngeir;
Thalmor High Elf follower with 2 small quests in the Thalmor Headquarters, Solitude.

Future plans:
MCM menu?
Gender bender character?
Pervert Dibella worshipper;
Werewolf follower;
Become a pet-dog;
Slaves in bandit dens;
Nasty creature followers;
I decided to add a large questline here, and not make it as separate mod. With a similar starting plot as LoversGGBlackmail. Old criminal retires and want to have fun with you. After kidnapping of your spouse or friends you must destroy your reputation and collect different people to help with it.

What do you think about slavegirls: should I continue to add them or should I stop?

About Devious Devices: there are collars and pet suit, that I can use and other interesting things. But it is very heavy, but I want the mod is available as possible, I don't even add official DLCs to the requirements. I can add the mod with DD as separate file: ToHx.x.xNoDD.rar and ToHx.x.xDD.rar.

6 hours ago, DSHV said:

What do you think about slavegirls: should I continue to add them or should I stop?

About Devious Devices: there are collars and pet suit, that I can use and other interesting things. But it is very heavy, but I want the mod is available as possible, I don't even add official DLCs to the requirements. I can add the mod with DD as separate file: ToHx.x.xNoDD.rar and ToHx.x.xDD.rar.

You don't mention Valtheim Towers, but I came a cross a chained bandit captive there I hadn't seen before - was she from Troubles of Heroine?

(Never mind, she was from SD Cages.)

In general, more slavegirls would be great.  The possibility of freeing some of them might be nice - especially if on release their are multiple consequences possible (gratitude, or theft of some gold or items as they run away, or asking the PC for clothing/items so they can leave safely, etc.)

I'd enjoy addition of DD items to this mod, though I appreciate you keeping it accessible to everyone.  But ... +1 to DD!

I'd prefer as few requirements as possible. That said, DD is always in my load order for other mods anyway, so it doesn't matter that much to me. Others may have stronger opinions either way.  But if you do decide to integrate it, please include a way to disable chastity devices. There are many other mods involving chastity.

As for captive girls, yes, it would be more immersive, especially if they were interacted with by both NPCs and PC.. 

7 hours ago, DSHV said:

I decided to add a large questline here, and not make it as separate mod. With a similar starting plot as LoversGGBlackmail. Old criminal retires and want to have fun with you. After kidnapping of your spouse or friends you must destroy your reputation and collect different people to help with it.

I'm sure existing NPCs in the mod would love to have a part of the Dragonborn's downfall. I'll bet Fattig and Bruiser would have a field day with that assignment.

I realize this is an oldrim mod so I'm in the minority but DD hasn't been properly ported to SE and is an unsupported cobbled together mess of patches, many of the devices still don't look right on cbbe-se. So the heavier the DD influence, the more trouble it will create for SE users. But again, this is an oldrim mod so I wouldn't blame you for going that route.