Hardship Version 1.5.9 is up!

IMPORTANT!

Make sure you completely uninstall any older version of Hardship/use the replace option when installing in MO2.

I archived many of the loose files, This will prevent Dixie Pig's collar from conflicting with other mods that use it and should improve performance, but if you don't remove the old files they will override what's in the archives. Some of the installer options will add loose files so don't be alarmed by that.

Known/suspected issues:

I still need to give the tags another going over the wrong positions are showing up sometimes still. The mod's description needs updated. I also need to update my own hidden XML positions with my new position/erection fixes so you may get a penis up your nose occasionally until I can fix it.

I suggest everybody give the new installation guide a going over, even if they know what they are doing. 

I also updated my permissions for those using the sound effects from my mod in their own because I added a couple you can't use.

So, I just grabbed 1.5.9...

while installing using Vortex I get this error:

"Invalid installer script: The 'operattor attribute is invalid - the Value " is invalid according to is datatype 'String' -The Enumeration constraint failed.

Please inform the mod author.

So what did a Keyboard Face Roller like me do wrong? 

(enjoying the mod! -up to the release, and looking forward to 1.5.9!)

11 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

I Have and install issue with Fomod starting as well but I'm using NMM ( i know i should not use it but still). sorry

Don't know what to tell you. It works in MO2.  barely know how to use FOMOD creation tool.

Edit: I even downloaded it from LL to be sure and it works in MO2: image.png.49be5544cf12f4e60f9a18629c423777.png

Maybe try updating your NMM, and Vortex respectively.

@Ulfbearth Do you have any idea what I might have done wrong?

23 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

I Have same install issue with Fomod starting as well but I'm using NMM ( i know i should not use it but still). sorry

Same here with NMM. I just cant get MO to work for me and Vortex is too complicated with all the "install after, but before, between, a week next tuesday" stuff. BH fails to install whilst unpacking. I tried installing it manually but that's also a non-starter. AAF wont get passed 30% before stopping. At least my game doesnt crash, lol ?

Just checked my Vortex version (using the current Stable release). And I redownloaded hardship 1.5.9, Still getting the same error message. 

BUT:

On an entirely different note, I had a question about the "bad boyfriend" option that can come up through play... Is there a way to select who will be a "bad boyfriend" that I missed? (so many posts!!!).

For example could I select Preston and turn him into a "Bad Boyfriend"? 

Again, this may have been covered and I missed it....  Sorry if that is the case :( 

If its of any use. The NMM error says...

The 'operator' attribute is invalid - the " value is invalid according to its datatype "String" - The Enumeration constraint failed.

The Enumeration constraint failed.

and then the saddest part - 

The mod was not installed.

? 

13 minutes ago, Teddar said:

If its of any use. The NMM error says...

The 'operator' attribute is invalid - the " value is invalid according to its datatype "String" - The Enumeration constraint failed.

The Enumeration constraint failed.

and then the saddest part - 

The mod was not installed.

?

I'm certain it's something I can fix I just don't have time to learn how to do it today. I'm guessing that MO2's installer is simply less finicky.

3 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I'm certain it's something I can fix I just don't have time to learn how to do it today. I'm guessing that MO2's installer is simply less finicky.

Hey, no worries. As and when you can have a look is great. ?

If anybody wants to try installing it manually, Unzip the file, The main files you need are in the "Base" folder, The XMLs needed for Cunnilingus are in Rufgt, The One Patch position fixes are under PosFixes and so on...

58 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

If anybody wants to try installing it manually, Unzip the file, The main files you need are in the "Base" folder, The XMLs needed for Cunnilingus are in Rufgt, The One Patch position fixes are under PosFixes and so on...

I'm not sure i would recommend that personally. It's what i did and my AAF installation broke. Earlier, I followed your new install guide to get ready for the new version and AAF was working with the previous BH version. Unpacking the new version and installing it manually broke stuff. I am an idiot though so i might have done something wrong, lol. Other people's mileage may vary but i think im gonna wait until it works with NMM (hopefully) ?

So @Tentacus, i detected some stuff that should've been changed in your fomod.

First, the NotUsable operator type name works in this way:
The plugins is NotUsable IF ...
So lets say you want the Polistro Patches to be selectable only if the user doesnt have Indarello's plugin in his setup you would need to use it like: The plugin Polistro Patches is NotUsable IF Indarello.esp is active, which means the plugin wont be able to be selectable if the user has indarello's plugin active. But somehow, you forgot to put an operator (OR/AND). For single conditions OR/AND doesnt really matter but Vortex is really annoying with some FOMODs rules.

Another example is the RUFGT plugin so: The plugin Cunningulus XMLS is  NotUsable If Rufgt's Old Animations.esp is missing OR Inactive. You wan to use OR because the whole statement will be true if any of the atomic statements are true, so if the user doesnt have Rufgt installed (Missing), the plugin wont be selectable, if he has it installed but the plugin is not Active (Inactive), it will not be selectable either.

I also noticed you created some plugins without a flag. It seems vortex has issues with those when you create a plugin which will install a file.
At last, you created additional patterns for some conditions which i dont actually know what it does but i dont think its necessary in your fomod, so i changed that.

Here, i fixed the FOMOD for you, i dont know if its the original intention but i think this is how you wanted it to work (I tested in a Vortex instance and its working):

ModuleConfig.xml

You may want to load the edited FOMOD with the FOMOD creation tool to compare my changes.

8 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

So @Tentacus, i detected some stuff that should've been changed in your fomod.

First, the NotUsable operator type name works in this way:
The plugins is NotUsable IF ...
So lets say you want the Polistro Patches to be selectable only if the user doesnt have Indarello's plugin in his setup you would need to use it like: The plugin Polistro Patches is NotUsable IF Indarello.esp is active, which means the plugin wont be able to be selectable if the user has indarello's plugin active. But somehow, you forgot to put an operator (OR/AND). For single conditions OR/AND doesnt really matter but Vortex is really annoying with some FOMODs rules.

Another example is the RUFGT plugin so: The plugin Cunningulus XMLS is  NotUsable If Rufgt's Old Animations.esp is missing OR Inactive. You wan to use OR because the whole statement will be true if any of the atomic statements are true, so if the user doesnt have Rufgt installed (Missing), the plugin wont be selectable, if he has it installed but the plugin is not Active (Inactive), it will not be selectable either.

I also noticed you created some plugins without a flag. It seems vortex has issues with those when you create a plugin which will install a file.
At last, you created additional patterns for some conditions which i dont actually know what it does but i dont think its necessary in your fomod, so i changed that.

Here, i fixed the FOMOD for you, i dont know if its the original intention but i think this is how you wanted it to work (I tested in a Vortex instance and its working):

ModuleConfig.xml 10.4 kB · 2 downloads

You may want to load the edited FOMOD with the FOMOD creation tool to compare my changes.

I figured it was something like that. Thanks man.

17 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Doing a manual install. Go's ok with base and Rufg but AAF gets stuck at 30% when trying to install the leito position fix's.

Don't bother I'm updating the file now. One sec...

And the position fixes are ONLY if you are using One Patch for your main patch. That'll be clearer with the installer. They won't install if you have Indarello. If you did install them with Indarello you may need to reinstall it.

6 minutes ago, fred200 said:

FOMOD validator flagged every line "<dependencies operator="">". Just replace them with "<dependencies>".

There are about a half dozen of them. Vortex installs mod correctly with that change.

That is in ModuleConfig.xml.

Ulfbearth already fixed it.

UPDATE:

I reuploaded the file just now. Anybody who downloaded it earlier should grab it again. Please read all the options carefully and look over the installation guide.