6 hours ago, Slorm said:

Got another question for you. I'm still freelancing and noticed that if soliciting a non named NPC (Resident) it always turns abusive on the second approach even when they say they enjoyed the last time. Is there a chance factor or is that supposed to happen. I also tested with Solomon and oddly that wasn't abusive so thought I'd check as I wasn't sure if it was the crappy RNG (I assume they used the same one from Skyrim which is shite as well).

All the probability for rape is handled by random topic dialogue which is a completely vanilla thing. In other words it's just the bethesda probability being questionable. If someone has raped you before they will almost always do it, as the chances of a normal interaction are greatly reduced.

6 hours ago, Slorm said:

EDIT: OCD attack (I'm into stats and probability) the furniture toggle, if it's on is furniture always used or is there a percentage chance it will be used. I did unarchive the scripts but wasn't quite sure where to look

It just means furniture is allowed, which means it'll use the percentage in the AAF ini which is by default 70%. (IIRC) If disabled it won't use it at all. There may still be some scenarios where I disable it, though I think I removed all of those in the last patch after I added more furniture positions to my specialized XMLs.

On 9/23/2020 at 6:03 PM, kiesu said:

Out of curiosity, will Super Mutants ever be included? Maybe "Menacing Raider" type interaction with muties where they decide to bully the lone scavver.

Apparently I'm great at running head first into random scout muties and alternative non-shooty ways of dealing with them would be welcome.

While you wait for TSEX, you can still surrender to them with AAF Violate, and if you have RSE II: CSA installed (just don't configure its combat surrender) you can enjoy the chance they might whisk you away to a mutie camp for additional research into your milk of human kindness (and with the FPE super mutant add-on, they can knock you up as a bonus!). I set the pacification timer on Violate to max so I can still hobble away after a green grinding while they're collecting their thoughts, so long as they don't decide to cart me off that is.

4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

While you wait for TSEX, you can still surrender to them with AAF Violate, and if you have RSE II: CSA installed (just don't configure its combat surrender) you can enjoy the chance they might whisk you away to a mutie camp for additional research into your milk of human kindness (and with the FPE super mutant add-on, they can knock you up as a bonus!). I set the pacification timer on Violate to max so I can still hobble away after a green grinding while they're collecting their thoughts, so long as they don't decide to cart me off that is.

If you use Sexual Attributes as well you get some severe trauma as well. They sure are big guys.

Update:

I've had a busy few days RL so it's taking quite a bit longer to get the BP70 XMLs for Hardship 1.59F done than I expected.  

I've abandoned the idea of adding transitions as it really doesn't add anything to Hardship's gameplay style and might in fact cause some minor end of scene timing issues. However I am giving a lot of love to Prone Bone (One of the few BP70 anims I'm enthusiastic about), adding FM Pegging, and FF versions of vaginal and anal, as well as Bed and Mattress versions of all variations. I'm also adding some gay versions of other positions that don't have them (outside UAP) Lining up the strapon was a lot easier than I thought... kinda makes me think a lot of the use of Penis bones rather than straight morphs is just overkill. 

I'm going to mark most of these positions as hidden so they don't interfere with BP70/UAP versions in the window and other mods but I might leave the ones that nobody else is likely to do like the FF and pegging Prone Bone and give them conventional tags if people want.

I'm not gonna bother adding the threesome or masturbation animations yet as I'm not going to be using them till 1.6.

20200926191223_1.jpg.43e3db312ec6bfcca98b9a9315fac83d.jpg

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

I'm going to mark most of these positions as hidden so they don't interfere with BP70/UAP versions in the window and other mods

Like in AAF Zodiac where only their positions are called for the mod?
I mean, i dont know if you ever happened to try it (great mod btw)

44 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

Like in AAF Zodiac where only their positions are called for the mod?
I mean, i dont know if you ever happened to try it (great mod btw)

Yeah I already do that with a lot of the custom positions that come with Hardship. I used to mark the whole XML as hidden but I've found it works better and is more flexible to use the hidden tag and my own few tags that aren't in the canonical themes set so other mods won't call them. 

Hey me again still enjoying the mod XD

Possible spoilers with Raymond and BD...

After defaulting on the loan to bd, is something supposed to happen after bd says, "You're about to learn just how wrong you are."? 

If not that's fine, just wanting to make sure I'm not missing out on anything :naughty:

Edit: to Clarify what happens is he just walks away and nothing happens. When I try talking to him again, he starts his line over with, "You dare show your face?"

7 hours ago, Jasmerr said:

Hey me again still enjoying the mod XD

Possible spoilers with Raymond and BD...

After defaulting on the loan to bd, is something supposed to happen after bd says, "You're about to learn just how wrong you are."? 

If not that's fine, just wanting to make sure I'm not missing out on anything :naughty:

Edit: to Clarify what happens is he just walks away and nothing happens. When I try talking to him again, he starts his line over with, "You dare show your face?"

Ya know honestly I can't remember. I would think he should attack you at that point but maybe I only went with a tounge lashing. All the pimps use the same dialogue and code for the loan defaulting stuff so it's only been limitedly tested. It's also possible you have a script that's become corrupted that's not firing. I'll be sure to have a look at that stuff when I get back to working on 1.6. In the meantime you might try redownloading and re-installing.

Sounds like you have your hands full atm.

On the anal debug code that's firing all the time, I'll grab the CK and recompile it if you let me know what script to change (or put one from an older version into the archive if that would work, sounds dangerous though)

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

Sounds like you have your hands full atm.

On the anal debug code that's firing all the time, I'll grab the CK and recompile it if you let me know what script to change (or put one from an older version into the archive if that would work, sounds dangerous though)

Vanilla patch.7z

Here's the fixed version of the script.

11 hours ago, Jasmerr said:

Thanks, I'll try to reinstall :D 

You do have Raymond as a pimp you say when you went back to BD? I checked the esp and he's definitely supposed to attack you if you defaulted and have a new pimp :( . I'll test it when I can get back to testing but it'll be a while. At the least I'll make sure I recompile that script, before the next update.

Update:

I intend to finish up the BP70 XMLs today and get to work on Savage Cabbage tomorrow. I'm going to take some time to make myself a proper test cell plugin as well. It's beyond me why they didn't add common house furniture... Or better yet a workshop to QASmoke.

@Tentacus

I jumped aboard with your fixes and tried out the recent updates of the mod. It's working flawlessly. I mentioned voiced dialogue earlier and I have to say that the effects and sounds from this mod are awesome. I've forgotton how many sound effects and pop ups during animations that really add to whats going on, and now voice dialogue no longer matters to me.

I tried using this alongside CAP though. The karma system is too valuable for me to drop. I switch between CAPs Adult Solicitation and Hardship prostitution still, and something that I'd like to ask is if there's a way Hardship can hook into CAP's karma system? Is it already possible/impossible or is it planned? 

Looking forward to the BP70/SCabbage updates, your work is really clean.

1 hour ago, DremoraDream said:

@Tentacus

I jumped aboard with your fixes and tried out the recent updates of the mod. It's working flawlessly. I mentioned voiced dialogue earlier and I have to say that the effects and sounds from this mod are awesome. I've forgotton how many sound effects and pop ups during animations that really add to whats going on, and now voice dialogue no longer matters to me.

I tried using this alongside CAP though. The karma system is too valuable for me to drop. I switch between CAPs Adult Solicitation and Hardship prostitution still, and something that I'd like to ask is if there's a way Hardship can hook into CAP's karma system? Is it already possible/impossible or is it planned? 

Looking forward to the BP70/SCabbage updates, your work is really clean.

It's possible it's just very very low on my lst of priorities. Traditionally prostitution has never been a crime in fallout so I'm not really sure how I'd want to tie it in anyway. When I get around to re-adding bad player actions in TSEX I'll definitely make it a priority though.

27 minutes ago, akuma35 said:

how do you get a BF / get the dialogue?

Proposition a customer who has raped you before... Usually you have to do it 2 times.

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

It's possible it's just very very low on my lst of priorities. Traditionally prostitution has never been a crime in fallout so I'm not really sure how I'd want to tie it in anyway. When I get around to re-adding bad player actions in TSEX I'll definitely make it a priority though.

Extremely valid, actually I just thought that I could bypass that in CAP and utilize the Sex Attribute Framework and Harrassment Mods to kind of play into that type of cause/effect relationship. 

Out of the loop though, quick recap on what TSEX is? Maybe a link to where it's discussed? I saw it mentioned once or twice, is that a new addition youre working on?

Late edit: You've done away with the Indarello patch for future updates, and support the older versions for a bit. Something from his patch, morphs for CBBE body (CBBEVagMorphs) work within his setup. Does the same work here as well?

4 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Extremely valid, actually I just thought that I could bypass that in CAP and utilize the Sex Attribute Framework and Harrassment Mods to kind of play into that type of cause/effect relationship. 

Out of the loop though, quick recap on what TSEX is? Maybe a link to where it's discussed? I saw it mentioned once or twice, is that a new addition youre working on?

Basically I am seperating all the non prostitution and infrastructure parts (like meshes, XMLs, keywords, and sounds) of Hardship into a seperate Master file. This is to easier allow me to use those assets in other mods. This Master is called:

TSEX.jpg.ea091ea54f9a1b26b8c7c5bf64beb79c.jpg

This Master will also include some basic sexual and social functionality on it's own.  The split is occuring at Hardship 1.6.... Which is why 1.5.9 has so many letter variants :D It's kinda funny but in a way this name and idea pre-exists Hardship as I origiinally had my unreleased Fourplay Chem Pusher mod designed to use a Master like this. The inspiration came from Mavia's MSEX Master for New Vegas.

I haven't created a Prerelease thread cause Frankly I still get Jabronis asking me shit on the one for Hardship and I'd prefer to avoid that ? 

4 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Late edit: You've done away with the Indarello patch for future updates, and support the older versions for a bit. Something from his patch, morphs for CBBE body (CBBEVagMorphs) work within his setup. Does the same work here as well?

Currently I don't include genital morphs in either Hardship or Staged Leito Plus. Not that I have anything against them... it's just an extra layer of complexity for a split standard of an already small but vocal user set. That said BP70's animations include genital animation because he uses the skeleton to achieve them and it generally works really good. If I did support vaginal morphs it would probably be for a Fusion Girl body that has them though I don't mess with that shit as I can barely keep the regular one working now that it requires physics :D 

1 hour ago, wildtangent said:

First let me say great mod.

My question is do your pimps send you on quests? Like do they send you to places out in the wasteland, like raider or gunner camps?

No but if you take them with you and encounter Raiders you get extra dialogue. Also if you bring Most vanilla followers or Blaze or Sarge from my mod Mercenaries and safe passage. Hiring Blaze is the only "safe" way to work (most) Raider camps.

For some reason AAF says I don't have any M-M cuffed animations when I'm doing the Queen's order to ask for rough sex with guys, and so obviously I must "not" have a pack for that. Any idea which animation pack would have that? The admin panel also tells me it isn't interested in the half dozen mods I think would have that combo, maybe because of a tag problem?

Which animation mod has that combo so In can ferret out if I have something overriding it.

2 hours ago, ETSubmariner said:

For some reason AAF says I don't have any M-M cuffed animations when I'm doing the Queen's order to ask for rough sex with guys, and so obviously I must "not" have a pack for that. Any idea which animation pack would have that? The admin panel also tells me it isn't interested in the half dozen mods I think would have that combo, maybe because of a tag problem?

Which animation mod has that combo so In can ferret out if I have something overriding it.

D'OH!

When I converted the positions in staged Leito Plus I used the FF positions and did a search and replace of "FF" instances to MM.... Can you guess where this is going? It changed all the "Cuffed" tags to "CuMMed"!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll post about it over there and upload a fix ASAP.